Democrats THREATEN to Shut down the GOVERNMENT!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
And the Leftist Media aint crapping themselves with OUTRAGE at this HORROR!

The Cry Babies aint getting their way..sooo WAAHHHH!!!!!

Oh wait I forgot...its only BAD when Republicans do it...

SILLY ME!

eek!

Firefly218
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And the Leftist Media aint crapping themselves with OUTRAGE at this HORROR!

The Cry Babies aint getting their way..sooo WAAHHHH!!!!!

Oh wait I forgot...its only BAD when Republicans do it...

SILLY ME!

eek! Republicans set the precedent

Silent Master
Originally posted by Firefly218
Republicans set the precedent

So, you're saying that there is nothing wrong with trying to shut down the government?

Firefly218
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, you're saying that there is nothing wrong with trying to shut down the government? Where the **** did you get that from? That's very bad interpretation.

Adam Grimes
So, you're saying that there is nothing wrong with trying to shut down the government? Are you saying it's only bad when liberals do it?

See, I can strawman too!

Silent Master
Where the **** did you get that from? That's very bad interpretation.

Well you didn't seem to care, you still don't.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Are you saying it's only bad when liberals do it?

See, I can strawman too!

It's bad when anyone does it, however you'll notice that Firefly still hasn't actually said it's bad. also, you haven't said anything to him. seems you only care when certain people make comments.

Adam Grimes
Why would I scrutinize someone for something they didn't say? Lol.

You didn't say it either in your first post, btw.

Firefly218
Well you didn't seem to care, you still don't.

It's bad when anyone does it, however you'll notice that Firefly still hasn't actually said it's bad. also, you haven't said anything to him. seems you only care when certain people make comments. I didn't see you saying it was bad when Republicans were doing it #DoubleStandards #Hypocrite #PartisanHack

Bashar Teg
now that it's not republicans making the threat, it's suddenly reckless and evil?

such surprise. much plot twist. wow!

#DoubleStandards #Hypocrite #PartisanHack

Silent Master
I didn't see you saying it was bad when Republicans were doing it #DoubleStandards #Hypocrite #PartisanHack

You'll notice that I have said that it's bad when both sides do it. yet you still haven't said it's bad when the liberals do it.

Why would I scrutinize someone for something they didn't say? Lol.

You didn't say it either in your first post, btw.

You'll notice that he still hasn't said it's bad.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by LimeGreenPhag
How is it always only the REPUBS fault of a Shut Down? How is it that the Demos always get their part in it cut out of the scenario?t
OP in 2015 trying to push blame on democrats when republicans threatened to shut down the government
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15405746& amp;highlight=shutdown+userid%3A123410#post1540574

Emperordmb
Before it was republican's fault, and it was ****ing childish and stupid and retarded. This time it's democrat's fault, and it's still ****ing childish and stupid and retarded.

Speaking as someone who leans more on the left than on the right, I don't see why the others on this forum who lean more left are so quick to deflect onto the right or handwave this kinda shit instead of calling it out for the bullshit it is. If the rational people on the left keep ignoring the autistic screeching that happens on our side with identity politics and bullshit like this, the left is going to keep losing elections and political influence.

Robtard
Fully agree, the Democrats shouldn't stoop to their levels. Poor form, imo.

Also of note, the Dems haven't actually done it yet, so it could just be silly empty threats, while the Reps actually did do it. So there's that little bit that's being ignored by the Cuckservatives here.

Surtur
Republicans set the precedent

Okay how do you not realize how self defeating this attitude is? If the republicans are so bad then why would you mimic their behavior?

This isn't going to win the dems any real support, and if anything it will cost them some support. It doesn't mean people will just go and vote republican, it means they might just decide not to show up and vote at all. This benefits republicans and Trump.

Also this type of behavior is potentially doing irreparable damage to the democrats.

Adam Grimes
Don't you always do that?

Silent Master
Interesting, you still haven't commented on whether what they are talking about doing is a good or bad thing.

Surtur
I didn't see you saying it was bad when Republicans were doing it #DoubleStandards #Hypocrite #PartisanHack

Lol wait..what? It's not like the Republicans just did this last week, the article says 2013. You are telling me you specifically remember this specific poster not mentioning it 4 years ago?

Flyattractor
Are you saying it's only bad when liberals do it?

See, I can strawman too!

I would be willing to say that EVERYTHING you do is Wrong Grimey....what with you being a Leftist Progressive Aggressor.
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OP in 2015 trying to push blame on democrats when republicans threatened to shut down the government
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15405746& amp;highlight=shutdown+userid%3A123410#post1540574

Oh but that was in 2015. The world has CHANGED so much since then.....(Leftist Tactic used against them)

Bashar Teg
nice deflection, coward. thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wait..what? It's not like the Republicans just did this last week, the article says 2013. You are telling me you specifically remember this specific poster not mentioning it 4 years ago?

You'll notice that all his hashtags actually apply to him as he still hasn't commented on the story.

If only he was a little more self-aware.

nice deflection, coward. thumb up

What do you think of the story?

Flyattractor
Nice Try You Leftist Nazi Piece of Scum thumb up

Robtard
Don't you always do that?

Surtur in fact does do it often, here's one example:

What can I say? I've become liberal and adopted a "do what I say, not what I do" attitude.

Bashar Teg
it's okay when surt does it. stop being mean and let the baby win.

Surtur
it's okay when surt does it.

That was the entire point of the comment yes, that I have adopted the liberal logic of "it's okay when we do it".

So I can't imagine why you felt parroting this back to me was some kind of clever retort? You have kinda started to see how ridiculous it is when people try to pull that bullshit, yes?

Flyattractor
We need Shut Down the Board to put an end to this nonsense.

Bashar Teg
That was the entire point of the comment yes, that I have adopted the liberal logic of "it's okay when we do it".

So I can't imagine why you felt parroting this back to me was some kind of clever retort? You have kinda started to see how ridiculous it is when people try to pull that bullshit, yes?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
We need Shut Down the Board to put an end to this nonsense.

http://i.imgur.com/OImuhN8.gif

Adam Grimes
Interesting, you still haven't commented on whether what they are talking about doing is a good or bad thing. Did you say that back in 2015?

And yes, it is bad.

Silent Master
Not on this board, but since I've been calling Republicans morons since Bush was in office. I probably commented on it somewhere.

Adam Grimes
Did you call the Republican in these thread morons, or do you only care when certain people make comments?

Silent Master
You mean; am I like you, in that I only care when certain people make comments?

Adam Grimes
Why are you asking me? Only you know the answer, pal.

Silent Master
I'm willing to call both conservative and liberal politicians morons, too bad you and a few other can't say the same.

Robtard
I'm willing to call both conservative and liberal politicians morons, too bad you and a few other can't say the same.

As long as you've found a way to feel superior to others, that's good thumb up

Flyattractor
http://i.imgur.com/OImuhN8.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/hryZ5xPHpPAQ/giphy.gif

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
As long as you've found a way to feel superior to others, that's good thumb up

Are you saying that being fair and unbiased isn't better than being a biased partisan hack that thinks everything their group does is ok?

Robtard
Are you saying that being fair and unbiased isn't better than being a biased partisan hack that thinks everything their group does is ok?

No, I literally told you what I meant, that it's great that you've found a way to feel superior to others. Your reading comprehension needs some work, guy. You were WAY off.

Adam Grimes
I'm willing to call both conservative and liberal politicians morons, too bad you and a few other can't say the same. I didn't know politicians commented on here. You got me there, buddy!

NemeBro
Republicans set the precedent Jesus dude, I actually defended you and then you say some garbage brain-dead shit like this. facepalm

Flyattractor
I didn't know politicians commented on here. You got me there, buddy!

Several people on here act like politicains.

Especially our Leftist Progressive Douche Bag Members like Grimey.

Silent Master
If any Republicans in here think what the people in the story are doing is ok, you're a moron.

Now let's see if certain people will call out those liberals that still haven't commented on the story.

Flyattractor
I have no problem with the Gubmint getting shut down. My only problem is they don't shut down ENOUGH of it.

BackFire
Okay how do you not realize how self defeating this attitude is? If the republicans are so bad then why would you mimic their behavior?

This isn't going to win the dems any real support, and if anything it will cost them some support. It doesn't mean people will just go and vote republican, it means they might just decide not to show up and vote at all. This benefits republicans and Trump.

Also this type of behavior is potentially doing irreparable damage to the democrats.

The answer to this is simple. Regardless of whether or not this is good or bad or moral or immoral behavior, you'd mimic this behavior because the republicans were just handily rewarded for it in the most recent election. They did nothing but obstruct for the last 8 years and now they have complete control over the government. The democrats would be foolish to look at that, see that it worked, and then go "Well we better not do that ourselves". They want to get back in power, there's no reason for them not to utilize tactics that they just saw work.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
The answer to this is simple. Regardless of whether or not this is good or bad or moral or immoral behavior, you'd mimic this behavior because the republicans were just handily rewarded for it in the most recent election. They did nothing but obstruct for the last 8 years and now they have complete control over the government. The democrats would be foolish to look at that, see that it worked, and then go "Well we better not do that ourselves". They want to get back in power, there's no reason for them not to utilize tactics that they just saw work.

That's all fine and dandy, but then this "we are superior" attitude needs to be done away with. They are just as petty and vindictive as those they claim to despise.

I am thankful this has caused the democratic party to show their true colors.

Surtur
If any Republicans in here think what the people in the story are doing is ok, you're a moron.

Now let's see if certain people will call out those liberals that still haven't commented on the story.

I agree, any conservatives who think shutting down the government is a good idea are imbeciles.

Robtard
That's all fine and dandy, but then this "we are superior" attitude needs to be done away with. They are just as petty and vindictive as those they claim to despise.

I am thankful this has caused the democratic party to show their true colors.

The "we are superior" is something people like you created and blanket attributed to Democrats, little more than a strawman bashing, sport.

Surtur
The "we are superior" is something people like you created and blanket attributed to Democrats, little more than a strawman bashing, sport.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Robtard
Care to prove your claim then? Go.

Surtur
Care to prove your claim then? Go.

Lol no, I'm not going to go hunt down every example of liberal arrogance. If you genuinely believe some of these people don't believe they are better than conservatives that is on you.

Robtard
I've asked for every example now? Nice dodge.

Well now you've moved it to "some". Sure, some do. Just like some Conservatives think they're better because they're conservative.

Flyattractor
That is just called the Plain and Truthful Facts of Life.

Firefly218
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jesus dude, I actually defended you and then you say some garbage brain-dead shit like this. facepalm Shut up *****. I stated a fact.

In response to silen master, I don't give a shit anymore. This climate of complete dysfunction and obstenence was created by Republicans under the Obama administration. When they shut down the govt, when they voted against every single reasonable measure put forward by Obama, when they all voted to repeal Obamacare 57 times, when they unconstitutionally denied to hold a hearing for Obama's Supreme Court annointee. And HEY, the republicans were extremely successful. Republicans have NEVER taken the high road and that's why they succeed, they cut corners.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of democrats and yes shutting down the government is a shitty thing to do, but perhaps in order to succeed democrats need to play a little dirty? Maybe in order to beat the republicans, the democrats have to take the low road and fight on the same turf? Taste of their own medicine? Protevting healthcare and the environment are literally a death struggle now. I'm not a partisan hack like you, I don't give preferential treatment to republicans over democrats. I simply hate the republican regime and the only thing standing in it's way are the stupid democrats. So GO DEMOCRATS???

Flyattractor
Shut up *****. I stated a fact.

In response to silen master, I don't give a shit anymore. This climate of complete dysfunction and obstenence was created by Republicans under the Obama administration. When they shut down the govt, when they voted against every single reasonable measure put forward by Obama, when they all voted to repeal Obamacare 57 times, when they unconstitutionally denied to hold a hearing for Obama's Supreme Court annointee. And HEY, the republicans were extremely successful. Republicans have NEVER taken the high road and that's why they succeed, they cut corners.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of democrats and yes shutting down the government is a shitty thing to do, but perhaps in order to succeed democrats need to play a little dirty? Maybe in order to beat the republicans, the democrats have to take the low road and fight on the same turf? Taste of their own medicine? Protevting healthcare and the environment are literally a death struggle now. I'm not a partisan hack like you, I don't give preferential treatment to republicans over democrats. I simply hate the republican regime and the only thing standing in it's way are the stupid democrats. So GO DEMOCRATS???

Not really. It was going on back in the 90's when The Clinton Crime Corp was ruining...I mean running the county.

Silent Master
Shut up *****. I stated a fact.

Of course you're a partisan hack, I mean look at what it took just to get you to admit that what the Dem's were doing is bad and even then you've spent the entire time making excuses for why it's ok for them to do it, all the while calling the Repub's evil for the same behavior.

I also like how you keep ignoring that I've stated multiple times that the republicans are morons and I supported Sanders. the fact you keep accusing me of supporting the Republicans is just further proof that you're a partisan hack.

Surtur
I've asked for every example now? Nice dodge.

Well now you've moved it to "some". Sure, some do. Just like some Conservatives think they're better because they're conservative.

Lol dude, I'm not going to indulge your trolling. Since hell, we have had members specifically from this board say democrats are superior to republicans.

So there are examples on this very board lol. If you are wondering who? Let me give you a hint: they have posted multiple times in this thread.

Surtur
Of course you're a partisan hack, I mean look at what it took just to get you to admit that what the Dem's were doing is bad and even then you've spent the entire time making excuses for why it's ok for them to do it, all the while calling the Repub's evil for the same behavior.

I also like how you keep ignoring that I've stated multiple times that the republicans are morons and I supported Sanders. the fact you keep accusing me of supporting the Republicans is just further proof that you're a partisan hack.

I just love it, I love it when they show their true colors. They are as petty and vindictive as those they claim to despise. At this point that is not even debatable anymore. Liberals/democrats have had a meltdown. They are like robots who just somehow broke one of the 3 laws and they do not know what the f*ck to do with themselves, so they just end up acting erratically until they eventually just short circuit.

Robtard
Lol dude, I'm not going to indulge your trolling. Since hell, we have had members specifically from this board say democrats are superior to republicans.

So there are examples on this very board lol. If you are wondering who? Let me give you a hint: they have posted multiple times in this thread.

You make a claim and then cry "troll" when asked to support that claim. Lolz, the irony you will never see.

You were specifically talking about the Democratic party. I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to anyone KMC member. Any politicians here? Pundits? Talking heads? But nice attempt.

Surtur
You almost seem upset I made a sweeping generalization. Whaaa?

Robtard
No, what you did is try and shift to something else. You're welcome.

Surtur
Tell us more about that.

Flyattractor
Oh for Frik's Sake Surt! You NEVER SAY THAT TO A LEFTIST!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.