Which Earth has the best/most advanced technology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
MCU Earth

Fox X-men Earth

DCEU Earth

CW DC Earth

And by that I mean currently. So, for example, not what the Time Masters might build 200 years in the future, on CW DC Earth, but the tech they have in the current age.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
MCU Earth

Fox X-men Earth

DCEU Earth

CW DC Earth

And by that I mean currently. So, for example, not what the Time Masters might build 200 years in the future, on CW DC Earth, but the tech they have in the current age.

Interesting question...

thumb up

Gonna give this some thought and get back to you...

TheLordofMurder
After thinking about it for a few minutes, the World Engine from Man of Steel was capable of terraforming a planet...

Thats pretty beastly...

Off the top of my head I cant think of anything that surpasses that without looking into future technologies...

relentless1
Im going to take this to literally mean homegrown tech from each different earth and no alien tech; unless we converted it like the destroyer armour:

MCU - Vision

DCEU - Cyborg probably although we haven't seen him in action yet

X Men - Cerebro

CW - ATOM suit

Based on that alone id have to go with Tony and the MCU; they created sentient life for christ sake

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
After thinking about it for a few minutes, the World Engine from Man of Steel was capable of terraforming a planet...

Thats pretty beastly...

Off the top of my head I cant think of anything that surpasses that without looking into future technologies...

That's not really Earth tech though. It was brought by aliens and then wrecked an alien.

MCU has some interesting stuff, though you would need to watch Agents of SHIELD to know about some of it. Pym particles, various advanced AI, such as Jarvis, Friday and AIDA, various super soldier formulas, Life Model Decoys, and the Darkhold, which is basically a hax plot-device book that allows you to build nearly anything, such as machines that grant people matter-manipulation powers, dimensional portals, Matrix-like virtual worlds (seriously, you basically plug in, like the Matrix, and get put into an Earth-sized simulation that looks exactly like the real thing) etc.

The CW DC verse can give it a run for its money though, mainly because of people like Cisco Ramon, who can build pretty much anything, if given enough time. From dimensional portals, to alchemy/cold/heat guns, to anti-telepath tech, a quantum splicer that allows Firestorm to remain stable while merged, tachyon power enhancers, and a whole host of other things. The alchemy gun is a particularly ridiculous piece of tech, seeing as it literally seems to turn other matter into gold. And what makes it even more ridiculous is the fact that Cisco built it in the space of a few hours, mostly out of crap that was at his brother's house, IIRC. Then, as Relentless mentioned, things like the ATOM suit tech, similar to Pym particles in the MCU.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's not really Earth tech though. It was brought by aliens and then wrecked an alien.

MCU has some interesting stuff, though you would need to watch Agents of SHIELD to know about some of it. Pym particles, various advanced AI, such as Jarvis, Friday and AIDA, various super soldier formulas, Life Model Decoys, and the Darkhold, which is basically a hax plot-device book that allows you to build nearly anything, such as machines that grant people matter-manipulation powers, dimensional portals, Matrix-like virtual worlds (seriously, you basically plug in, like the Matrix, and get put into an Earth-sized simulation that looks exactly like the real thing) etc.

The CW DC verse can give it a run for its money though, mainly because of people like Cisco Ramon, who can build pretty much anything, if given enough time. From dimensional portals, to alchemy/cold/heat guns, to anti-telepath tech, a quantum splicer that allows Firestorm to remain stable while merged, tachyon power enhancers, and a whole host of other things. The alchemy gun is a particularly ridiculous piece of tech, seeing as it literally seems to turn other matter into gold. And what makes it even more ridiculous is the fact that Cisco built it in the space of a few hours, mostly out of crap that was at his brother's house, IIRC. Then, as Relentless mentioned, things like the ATOM suit tech, similar to Pym particles in the MCU.

Ah, so just Earth grown tech; gotcha...

In that case I agree with relentless; Vision tops all...

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by relentless1
DCEU - Cyborg probably although we haven't seen him in action yet

If I recall correctly, he was hinted at being a Mother Box. From what I read in the one article, one went to the Amazonians, one to the Atlanteans, and on to the humans. The human one is what turned Victor into Cyborg. But will have to wait and see how all that pans out.

FrothByte
The MCU has Vision and that whole Matrix-type framework in AoS. I think those 2 trump anything else in the other franchise earths.

CW/DC comes next mainly because of the Flash, which has alternate realities matched with different gizmos for each show. They do have portals, but my problem with that is that their portals (and other high end technology) were all developed with the help of Wells who was either some guy from the future or some guy from an alternate (more advanced) Earth. So not sure if that counts or not. Still, they have stuff like Atom's suit.

X-men comes in at third but mostly due to Cerebro. And while it's a powerful device, you don't know how much of it is powered by technology or powered by Xavier's powers. Other than that, I don't recall much about the X-men world that's technology worthy.

DCEU comes in at last. I mean, what exactly do they have? Most of the technology I remember seeing in the DCEU movies aren't really much more advanced than what we have today.

Nephthys
The stuff from CW Flash is too absurd. They win mainly due to Cisco.

Most of the other Earths rely on alien tech tbh.

TethAdamTheRock
What about Fantastic Four Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.