Kurse and General Zod vs Apocalypse...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Kurse and General Zod take on Apocalypse in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Kurse wins, easily. Lom is retarded. The world is the same.

Arachnid1
We already did a Zod vs Apoc thread back when Xmen came out. The general consensus was that Zod wins.

TethAdamTheRock
Lol Apocolypse fuses zod deep into earth for the win

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lol Apocolypse fuses zod deep into earth for the win

OH NO! A thin layer of dirt. How will did ever manage to escape?

carthage
-

K-Dog
Don't see how apocalypse gets defeated by hardly anybody. His shields were completely disintegrating an almost infinite amount of metal coming full force from magneto. While getting hit full power from storm and cyclops. He was able to quickly adapt to Quicksilver's speed. I think he could have fought him hand to hand if needed, and killed him with one punch. We really did not see much for physical strength feeds, but I'm assuming they could be there very strongly, seeing how powerfully he manipulates everything else. And don't forget about his healing factor. It took a full force Phoenix on the astral plane to break his mind enough to drop his shields, even then he was still alive after getting two or three large pieces of metal piercing all the way through his body. It looked like he was healing from skin injuries during that fight, until he was just overwhelmed by the Phoenix and everyone else's combined powers. I just don't think he can be hurt, and if he can, he can heal.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
OH NO! A thin layer of dirt. How will did ever manage to escape? How about 2000 miles down

NotAllThatEvil
How about 2000 miles down

Was there a deleted scene or something? The most he ever did in the movie was like 3 feet

TethAdamTheRock
im sure apocalypse can go deeper

TheLordofMurder
Apoc manipulated the mass of a great pyramid and made it look easy...

Saying that everything he did was 3 feet is just wrong...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
We already did a Zod vs Apoc thread back when Xmen came out. The general consensus was that Zod wins.

I need to go back and read that thread; I honestly think Zod one on one against Apoc is approaching spite...

quanchi112
Kurse solos with one gravity bomb. Bye bye Apoc. You ain't shit.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurse solos with one gravity bomb. Bye bye Apoc. You ain't shit.

Are gravity bombs standard equipment for Kurse?

Nope...they are not.

Apoc is superior to Kurse one on one; all Kurse has is strength and durability...

Apoc is far more formidible than he is...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Are gravity bombs standard equipment for Kurse?

Nope...they are not.

Apoc is superior to Kurse one on one; all Kurse has is strength and durability...

Apoc is far more formidible than he is... Yes, since he used them throughout the film. You're upset that's how easily one villain from Disney's marvel beats Apoc. Kurse has skill, strength, durability and a gravity bomb.

Apoc dies. He was weak in a weak universe.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, since he used them throughout the film.

Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. He used gravity bombs in the film. Proven. He kills Apoc with one toss. Weak villain from a weak universe.

TheLordofMurder
He used gravity bombs in the film. Proven. He kills Apoc with one toss. Weak villain from a weak universe.

Post a clip of it or you conceed to me Cumberbatch wh0r3...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Post a clip of it or you conceed to me Cumberbatch wh0r3...

Happy Dance I will do so only if you concede the debate once I have done so. Do you accept ?

TheLordofMurder
I will do so only if you concede the debate once I have done so. Do you accept ?

Nope, I wont concede as there is no garantee that he'll hit Apoc with it, and there is no proof that the gravity bomb would defeat Apoc...

Besides, Apoc has superpowerful TK; what if he throws the gravity bomb right back at Kurse?

quanchi112
Nope, I wont concede as there is no garantee that he'll hit Apoc with it, and there is no proof that the gravity bomb would defeat Apoc...

Besides, Apoc has superpowerful TK; what if he throws the gravity bomb right back at Kurse? So you are going to be a child and pretend Apoc dodges. What attacks did he dodge in the film ?

What attacks did he sent right back at his opponent ? You made claims back them up or else you concede.

NemeBro
How about 2000 miles down Zod would fly through it like it was made of water. erm

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by NemeBro
Zod would fly through it like it was made of water. erm this isnt comic zod, i doubt he has the strength to dig out of 2000 miles of solid bedrock, let alone just fly through it. (Unless your referring to the reference that superman was strong enough to move tectonic plates)

Even comic juggernaut took years to dig out of a mountain that was dropped on him

steverules_2
this isnt comic zod, i doubt he has the strength to dig out of 2000 miles of solid bedrock, let alone just fly through it. (Unless your referring to the reference that superman was strong enough to move tectonic plates)

Even comic juggernaut took years to dig out of a mountain that was dropped on him

In superman returns how big was the Island made of kryptonite that superman lifted and threw into space? Bigger than the mountain? In Smallville superman moved a planet, can't compare a mountain to a planet

TethAdamTheRock
Didnt know this was smallville superman

NemeBro
this isnt comic zod, i doubt he has the strength to dig out of 2000 miles of solid bedrock, let alone just fly through it. (Unless your referring to the reference that superman was strong enough to move tectonic plates)

Even comic juggernaut took years to dig out of a mountain that was dropped on him Juggernaut can't fly. Zod can propel himself tens of thousands of times faster than the speed of sound with a thought.

You are essentially saying that Zod can't dig. He doesn't need to lift 2,000 miles of solid bedrock. He just has to displace a small piece of it.

TethAdamTheRock
When did zod go tens of thousands times faster than sound? And apocolypse reacted to Fox Quiksilver

steverules_2
Didnt know this was smallville superman

Didn't know juggernaut was involved in this thread

TethAdamTheRock
Was using a refrence to the strength it takes to dig out of the earth.

steverules_2
Was using a refrence to the strength it takes to dig out of the earth.

Juggernaut is nowhere near the same strength as Zod, superman is

TethAdamTheRock
Comic Juggernaut

steverules_2
Comic Juggernaut

Comic feats don't count for much here, doesn't matter that it's comic juggernaut though he still doesn't compare to the strength of Zod, again Superman is the closest thing we have to compare to as to what Zod can do because both have the same powers

NemeBro
When did zod go tens of thousands times faster than sound? And apocolypse reacted to Fox Quiksilver When he and Superman fought and their fight took them to high orbit, smashing into a satellite then rocketing back to Earth.

I haven't seen Apocalypse so I won't comment on the fight, just saying that the method you suggested won't work.

NotAllThatEvil
Wasn't superman strong enough to fly THROUGH a mountain on accident? Zod should be able to as well

TheLordofMurder
Apoc could attack them both Astrally; neither have an answer for it...

And I might note that Apoc can fight Astrally and Physically at the same time...

quanchi112
One gravity bomb and it's game over. Poor Apoc.

TheLordofMurder
One gravity bomb and it's game over. Poor Apoc.

Apoc has shields...

Gravity bomb fails...

TheLordofMurder

And I might note that Apoc can fight Astrally and Physically at the same time...

thumb up

quanchi112
Apoc has shields...

Gravity bomb fails... It takes Apoc and his shields. I agree. Prove the shields negate it. Onus is on you.

TheLordofMurder
It takes Apoc and his shields. I agree. Prove the shields negate it. Onus is on you.

Prove the gravity bomb would take down the shielding...

Last I looked it took the Full Phoenix Force, Mags using an incredible amount of metal, and all the rest of the Xmen concentrating fire on Apoc to take them down...

And Apoc was owning Xavier Astrally while this was happening...

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
Prove the gravity bomb would take down the shielding...

Last I looked it took the Full Pheonix Force, Mags using an incredible amount of metal, and all the rest of the Xmen concentrating fire on Apoc to take them down...

And Apoc was owning Xavier Astrally while this was happening... You made the claim it won't so the onus is on you. Did any of the xmen use a gravity bomb ? Nah, so it's a bad comparison.

Who cares ?? Xavier was gutted by a shitty wolverine clone in his bed. Guy sucks.

TheLordofMurder
You made the claim it won't so the onus is on you. Did any of the xmen use a gravity bomb ? Nah, so it's a bad comparison.

Who cares ?? Xavier was gutted by a shitty wolverine clone in his bed. Guy sucks.

Does the gravity bomb have feats on par with the Full Phoenix Force? The Full Phoenix Force has shown itself to be strong enough to simutaneously destroy every structure on an entire island and lift a portion of the ocean...

If the answer is no, then theres my proof; it took the Full Phoenix Force, Mags using planetary level magnetic manip, and all of the rest of the Xmen combined to take down his shields...

And it took that while Apoc had his attention divided as he was fighting (and winning against) Xavier in the Astral Plane...

smile

quanchi112
Does the gravity bomb have feats on par with the Full Phoenix Force? The Full Phoenix Force has shown itself to be strong enough to simutaneously destroy every structure on an entire island and lift a portion of the ocean...

If the answer is no, then theres my proof; it took the Full Phoenix Force, Mags using planetary level magnetic manip, and all of the rest of the Xmen combined to take down his shields...

And it took that while Apoc had his attention divided as he was fighting (and winning against) Xavier in the Astral Plane...

smile Not in that reality.

Again not comparable. If you can't prove Apoc can resist it I accept your concession. Kurse one shots him. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

If you dont want to accept it, I dont care; I know the truth...

The voters know the truth too...

The fact is the gravity bomb pales based on feats compared to the Full Phoenix Force...

smile

carthage
Feats for Apocalypse that match throwing a big rock ?

NotAllThatEvil

By astrally are you referring to his fight with xavier?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Feats for Apocalypse that match throwing a big rock ?

wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
By astrally are you referring to his fight with xavier?

Yes

NotAllThatEvil
So the fight where both their minds are hooked up to a machine that merges them together? Xavier even says that the only reason he could mess with apocalypse like that is because their minds were bonded. How does that apply to zod or kurse?

quanchi112
thumb up

If you dont want to accept it, I dont care; I know the truth...

The voters know the truth too...

The fact is the gravity bomb pales based on feats compared to the Full Phoenix Force...

smile You don't even know what a fact is. Evidence matters not morons. You're an idiot. Kurse wins with a hand toss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.