Black Flash vs. Savitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The Ghost of Hunter vs. Speed "God"

Who wins

TheVaultDweller
I'd go with Zolomon. His speed seems to have increased, as he was even keeping up with current Flash, who was also keeping up with Savitar after he exited the Speedforce. We don't even know whether Zolomon can be seriously hurt/killed at this point, whereas the last episode of Flash showed that Savitar can be if you get past his armour.

carthage
Yeah, he had Flash at his mercy in the speed force and Flash only won via using that chest piece that connected with Cisco.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, he had Flash at his mercy in the speed force and Flash only won via using that chest piece that connected with Cisco.

That's another thing to consider. He seems to have developed a kind of life-drain ability, as he was slowly turning Barry into a wrinkly husk before the latter managed to get free.

KingD19
I think that is basically an evil version of the "Speed Steal".

Placidity
No! From my point of view Flash is evil!

cdtm
He's messed with time and killed Sisco's brother and made it so some people never existed.

So yeah. Barry is the bad guy.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's another thing to consider. He seems to have developed a kind of life-drain ability, as he was slowly turning Barry into a wrinkly husk before the latter managed to get free.

Not to mention someone as smart as Thawne seems to think the only strategy on how to deal with this thing is..run the f*ck away to a different time period.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
He's messed with time and killed Sisco's brother and made it so some people never existed.

So yeah. Barry is the bad guy.

Well this needs more explanation for people who haven't seen the show. Barry's mother was murdered when he was very young. Barry had just seen his father also murdered right in front of him by Zoom.

Out of grief he runs back in time and prevents his mothers death(thus also avoiding his fathers death decades later). Yes, this caused problems and when he reset the timeline some people were dead and some never existed. But that wasn't intentional on his part. I don't see him as evil, more like a good guy who made a really f*cking stupid decision. Though I agree that someone looking at all this from the outside and not having any context to why he does the things he does would view him as evil(which is what happened with the Dominators).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.