Cipher Nine vs Grand Champion of the Great Hunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
SWTOR Imperial Agent (Cipher Nine) vs SWTOR Bounty Hunter (Grand Champion). End of Act III versions, no expansion feats for either.

Standard gear and abilities, and the fight is to the death. Fight takes place on neutral ground and they start 15 yards apart with cover in between and close by.

Who wins and why?

Nephthys
This is a lot closer for me than it used to be. The Champ has some insane feats, he's easily the most feat-heavy non-force sensitive in the game and they're really good. Dunking on Darths and Battlemasters, slaying Sith Spawn and trumping Mandalore contenders while injured indicate he really is among the pinnacle of non-force sensitive fighters.

But Cipher being capable of wounding Jadus and beating SCORPIO, who's been revealed as a hyper-advanced droid capable of curbstomping force user squads and punking Vaylin may well be better than anything the Champ has going for them.

I think I'd say they're about equal, so it really comes down to if you think a shielded tank with missiles and flamethrowers can beat an invisible assassin with a high-powered (sniper)rifle and gadgets.

Invisibility is a big deal, but the Champ may be able to get around it with explosives and the flamethrower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.