Wait... Were have I been

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VampirePrincess
If you happen to wonder that I vanished... I could explain... Say well graduation is coming and a bunch of random things been happening... My new job.... My new band (though I doubt it to work).... Everything coming at me at once. Starting college this summer. I mean I feel like I am traped into an abyss. eek!

Anyway I have time since graduation is so soon... And since I am not going to prom (don't argue with me on that)..... And a lot of varies things I am not doing. I just want to get it over with so I can be in college and be happy!

wink

Ushgarak
Wow, a full life! Good to see you back, anyway!

VampirePrincess
Thanks!

Yep... I can't wait untill highschool is over then I can be free!

Ushgarak
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
!

Like that?

VampirePrincess
Yep thats it!

lol

GordonSkywalker
Well.um..weclome back!!

BOPRecruit 16
sup, so tell me about your job and band *that's so cool*, VampirePrincess ^.~

Corran
Velcome back Princess.

mah
hiho there again. humdedumde

yerssot
hi
erm... welcome back?
*thinks*

mechmoggy
Welcome back VP! big grin

VampirePrincess
Thanks!

My job is working in the mall at a childrens shoe place. Plus the fact I am also getting paid for being in a band... Which really is nothing more then a few dollars if we get any. I don't think people want a new wave band anymore but hell you never know.

GordonSkywalker
I for one love New Wave. There has to be people out there somewhere who like it too.

Ushgarak
And you are a vampire in your spare time, of course, VP.

VampirePrincess
Yep being a vampire actually is a night job.. smile

I know there is new wave fans... But it is odd though playing in a band. I feel like I am in the 80s.

Like my new banner :P

Ushgarak
Lovely...

GordonSkywalker
Nothing wrong with the eighties VP.

VampirePrincess
I love the eighties! A lot of my favorite artist came from there.

Roger
I like music from the eighties but only bits and pieces.

Tex
Welcome back vamp p! Your new siggie is absolutely ghoulishcool

VampirePrincess
Thanks Tex!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.