Darth Nihilus vs Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Does the Big N. giga drain?

Petrus
He will try.

Nephthys
Valkorion is one of the few where I sincerely doubt the drain would do anything.

Miko Hacksaw
Nihilus can take Valk with his drain, and absorb/dissipate energy feats.

Why's that?

The_Tempest
Call me when Nihilus is powerful enough to not make a star change color. 👍

Beniboybling
Did he not he change the galaxy to black and white in Unseen, Unheard?

The_Tempest
well damn mmm

Miko Hacksaw
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Did he not he change the galaxy to black and white in Unseen, Unheard?

Lol!

True, Nihilus hasn't done that before.

Though we could start at the beginning. While Vitiate required a ritual and the various contributing powers of multiple Sith Lords to help him pull off his planetary drain, Nihilus drained his first planet alone. And his second. And his third, etc. Rituals are nice, but when you can do so with a thought, or by speaking, that's another story altogether.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Miko Hacksaw
While Vitiate required a ritual and the various contributing powers of multiple Sith Lords to help him pull off his planetary drain,

The idea that Vitiate is a remarkably unimpressive Force user given the length of his studies and the fact that his powers were enhanced to an absurd degree by way of thousands of Sith Lords and rituals is uncontested.

But hey, facts are facts and there was a nifty cinematic filter that changed the color of Ziost's sun during the cutscene.

The writing's on the wall, man.

Miko Hacksaw
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The idea that Vitiate is a remarkably unimpressive Force user given the length of his studies and the fact that his powers were enhanced to an absurd degree by way of thousands of Sith Lords and rituals is uncontested.

True, you'd think with that "much" power, and a thousand years to study and grow uncontested, you'd think he'd fare better.

Lol true. Cinematic filters = unleemited powah.

Looks like Nihilus's jibberish. :P

Azronger
Being serious, Valkorion takes the cake.

MythLord
Originally posted by Nephthys
Valkorion is one of the few where I sincerely doubt the drain would do anything.

Why? 'Cause you like him more than everyone else? He's more vulnerable to it than the likes of Sheev.

SunRazer
Valkorion wins.

Trocity
Originally posted by MythLord
Why? 'Cause you like him more than everyone else? He's more vulnerable to it than the likes of Sheev.

Cuz Valkorion's not a sith bro, he is beyond light and dark.

Nihilus' drain has no defense, it is unblockable, etc. etc. ... but it totes can't phase Valkorion, measly conventional shit that it is.

Anyway, Valkorion does win.

nfactor1995
Up

Tondemonai
Don't see a reason why Nihilus couldn't get mindslaves tbh

darthbane77
Valkorion

AncientPower
Because he couldn't even mind slave Meetra, and no that isn't because of her Wound. Valkorion's a bigger, badder version of him with an entirely different sphere of intellect.

Rockydonovang
valk doesn't die

slayne
Valkorion, good fight.

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
Because he couldn't even mind slave Meetra, and no that isn't because of her Wound. Valkorion's a bigger, badder version of him with an entirely different sphere of intellect. I don't think Vitiate even attempted to mind slave Meetra. He was more focused on Revan, the only person in the room that had a legitimate chance of actually killing him.

The Merchant
Valkorion.

AncientPower
I'm referring to Nihilus. erm

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm referring to Nihilus. erm Oh, my mistake. Sorry for the confusion then.

Deronn_solo
Valkorion slaughters.

Ursumeles
Valk, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.