King Kong vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Kong from Skull Island vs Godzilla from the 2014 movie. Fight takes place in Tokyo, no BFR like Godzilla throwing Kong into the ocean, this is a land fight ya'll. Who wins? We got a 3 year wait till they go head to head on the big screen

BruceSkywalker
will gve definitive answr tomorrow after i finally see Kong

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Godzilla stomps 10/10 in a completely unfair fight. Kong isn't fully grown yet. Zilla is over 3 times bigger, more durable, and has atomic breath. This is an absolute slaughter, as of right now.

cdtm
If Kong was that big, the Empire State Building would fall over.

CosmicComet
Even if Kong is fully grown to about 300 feet, so 3 times taller than he is now, he would still lose unless something drastically happens to make him several millions of times more durable or gives him an extra power.

Kong easily bled from 1970s weaponry and a napalm explosion barely any bigger than himself knocked him out. Scaling that up linearly to 300 feet, he doesn't stand a chance. He would still easily bleed from tank rounds at that apparent durability-to-size ratio.

On the other hand, Godzilla tanked a 15 megaton Castle Bravo, an explosion many orders of magnitudes bigger than himself.

quanchi112
Kong will come out looking superior in their matchup film. Mark my words. Speed, intelligence, and strength matter in a fight especially when you're up against an instinctive animal with baby arms who frequently passes out.

playa1258
Godzilla stomps hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Godzilla stomps hard. In 2020 I expect an apology from your Zilla fanboy ass. I know you like dumb things but come on man.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Godzilla stomps 10/10 in a completely unfair fight. Kong isn't fully grown yet. Zilla is over 3 times bigger, more durable, and has atomic breath. This is an absolute slaughter, as of right now.

thumb up

Kong gets the living hell beat out of him 10/10...

quanchi112
Can't wait to hear another apology when Kong comes off as the superior in a few years.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Can't wait to hear another apology when Kong comes off as the superior in a few years.

You still stating that "just wait" Bulls**t again? laughing out loud

Translated that means "as of right now, my guy has nothing"...

Godzilla crushes Kongs guts into his throat and makes him eat it 10/10 without effort as of right now...

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You still stating that "just wait" Bulls**t again? laughing out loud

Translated that means "as of right now, my guy has nothing"...

Godzilla crushes Kongs guts into his throat and makes him eat it 10/10 without effort as of right now...

smile They are going to make the film, dummy.

Godzilla got his ass kicked by the two Mutos together. He also only killed the bigger one because she was distracted trying to kill a person when he struck. He also passed out for a day rught after. Pussy.

You really should do your homework your ignorance isn't an excuse.

TheLordofMurder
They are going to make the film, dummy.

Godzilla got his ass kicked by the two Mutos together. He also only killed the bigger one because she was distracted trying to kill a person when he struck. He also passed out for a day rught after. Pussy.

You really should do your homework your ignorance isn't an excuse.

And despite that Godzilla still would beat the shit out of Kong right now...

smile

quanchi112
And despite that Godzilla still would beat the shit out of Kong right now...

smile That was Kong from the 70's we will get the current versions.

Kong is going to **** up the dumb lizard.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
That was Kong from the 70's we will get the current versions.

Kong is going to **** up the dumb lizard.

laughing out loud

But as of right now Godzilla beats the shit out of Kong 10/10...

smile

quanchi112
But as of right now Godzilla beats the shit out of Kong 10/10...

smile Right now Kong has grown. Wait and see. You're so biased you want to ignore the fact he is not fully grown. You're such a. Loser.

TheLordofMurder
Right now Kong has grown. Wait and see. You're so biased you want to ignore the fact he is not fully grown. You're such a. Loser.

Kong is the loser in this fight...

10/10 without effort...

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY GODZILLA!!!!

smile

quanchi112
Kong is the loser in this fight...

10/10 without effort...

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY GODZILLA!!!!

smile And you can wait to see how wrong you'll be. In 2020 I'll be expecting an apology from you.

Kong is the king.

TheLordofMurder
And you can wait to see how wrong you'll be. In 2020 I'll be expecting an apology from you.

Kong is the king.

In 2020... laughing out loud

What about right now?

What happens right now?

I'll tell you; Godzilla puts Kong into a body bag and rapes it condomless 10/10...

smile

playa1258
Quan of course ignores that a distraction is what allowed Kong to get the upper hand over the big Skullcrawler.

steverules_2
Originally posted by playa1258
Quan of course ignores that a distraction is what allowed Kong to get the upper hand over the big Skullcrawler.

Both monsters needed a distraction to win their fights, 2014 Godzilla was losing until the creatures eggs got blown up which distracted the female so Zilla managed to take out the male then the female and Kong needed a distraction to beat the skullcrawler

CosmicComet
Godzilla had 2 opponents at once and while neither stood a chance individually, both creatures fed on radiation including his, so they were able to weaken him easier.

Kong was losing to one opponent, but in his defense he was probably still weakened from the napalm attack the night before.

playa1258
It's also confirmed the Mutos EMP weakens the nuke breath.

Khazra Reborn
Right now, Godzilla, but I'm sure they'll be portrayed as peers in their crossover movie.

BruceSkywalker
just got home from watching Kong: Skull Island...

Kong loses this fight... When they atually fight in a few years that could change...

as long as neither knows anyone named Martha lmmfao

quanchi112
In 2020... laughing out loud

What about right now?

What happens right now?

I'll tell you; Godzilla puts Kong into a body bag and rapes it condomless 10/10...

smile We argue when they fight since it's actually going down. Most of these matchups aren't ever going to happen on screen unlike this one. It's similar to argue before the sbowl like a dummy. Wait until they play the game or fight. Trust me Kong is coming and all this Zilla arrogance is going to be shoved right back into your ignorant faces by me when this film comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.