Oh Conservatives...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
Interesting and also a shitty thing for the guy to do.

Query: a young black kid of the age of 3 was just shot in the head here, he might not survive.

If I made a topic about this with the title "oh black people" and posted that story, what do you feel the response would be? You wouldn't whine, call it racist, any of that?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Interesting and also a shitty thing for the guy to do.

Query: a young black kid of the age of 3 was just shot in the head here, he might not survive.

If I made a topic about this with the title "oh black people" and posted that story, what do you feel the response would be? You wouldn't whine, call it racist, any of that?

I find it absolutely disgusting, hoping they throw the book at him, make it be an example for other politicians who want to use their position of power and influence for deplorable means such as this.

Response: It seems like you're trying to say my poor view of Conservatives is the same as your poor view of black people. IHMO, you're just setting yourself up to fail there. But you do what you feel is right.

I do find it interesting that you had a whole eight negative words to say about child prostitution, but nearly eight times that amount to complain and play victim. Odd.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I find it absolutely disgusting, hoping they throw the book at him, make it be an example for other politicians who want to use their position of power and influence for deplorable means such as this.

It seems like you're trying to say my poor view of Conservatives is the same as your poor view of black people. IHMO, you're just setting yourself up to fail there. But you do what you feel is right.

I do find it interesting that you had a whole eight negative words to say about child prostitution, but nearly eight times that amount to complain and play victim. Odd.

I ask again: how would you have reacted if I had made a topic called "Oh black people.." and then put a story of one of the many many black on black shootings in Chicago.

How would you respond, and would you call it racist? Hey if you wouldn't then thumbs up, you are actually being consistent. We can then get back to discussing the topic.

Robtard
It seems like you're pulling a classic Trumper move that they often do with Trump in trying to pretend that the past never happened and every time Trump does something shitty in regards racism, bigotry, sexism etc, it's a standalone issue. In simple terms: your history here of having a negative view of black people is why.

Now are you done playing victim and derailing my thread?

Surtur
It seems like you're pulling a classic Trumper move that they often do with Trump in trying to pretend that the past never happened and every time Trump does something shitty in regards racism, bigotry, sexism etc, it's a standalone issue. In simple terms: your history here of having a negative view of black people is why.

Now are you done playing victim and derailing my thread?

I ask again: how would you have responded? I am merely asking how you as a person would respond to the situation I just described to you.

Robtard
Guess you're not done derailing. Oh boy.

Surtur
Guess you're not done derailing. Oh boy.

You can stop it by answering my question. Or not making a somewhat baiting topic like this.

Robtard
You can stop it by answering my question.

Or not making a somewhat baiting topic like this.

Irony.

More Irony.

Surtur
Irony.

More Irony.

It's okay man, we both know you'd call it racist lol.

Alright man, carry on.

Bashar Teg
It's okay man, we both know you'd call it racist lol.
robtard is clearly a bigot.

he may as well have just made a thread called "do conservatives suffer from mental illness?", right tenderbuns? baby

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
robtard is clearly a bigot.

he may as well have just made a thread called "do conservatives suffer from mental illness?", right tenderbuns? baby

Are you under the impression I created that topic? Hilarious.

I know you probably felt that was a zinger, but the topic is literally right here on this first page of the forum.

Bashar Teg
you are it's biggest supporter and contributor. don't you find that a tad hypocritical of you, MP?

Robtard
Are you under the impression I created that topic? Hilarious.

But you never complained about it being a bait thread, sport

Surtur
you are it's biggest supporter and contributor. don't you find that a tad hypocritical of you, MP?

But where is the hypocrisy? Nobody said Rob was a bigot. I merely asked if he would find it racist if I made an "Oh Black People" topic and then posted one of the many many many black on black crimes committed.

Judging from his past history I feel he would. I feel he'd whine and say we're lumping all blacks into the same group, etc.

Bashar Teg
But where is the hypocrisy? Nobody said Rob was a bigot. I merely asked if he would find it racist if I made an "Oh Black People" topic and then posted one of the many many many black on black crimes committed.

Judging from his past history I feel he would. I feel he'd whine and say we're lumping all blacks into the same group, etc.

you were clearly implying bigotry. oh look, you successfully derailed the topic after all. good for you, MP! thumb up

Surtur
But you never complained about it being a bait thread, sport

Interesting, do you feel your thread isn't bait-ish?

Because if we're doing the whole "we label one thread one thing, but not similar threads the same thing".. well, you know how that ends, right?

Surtur
you were clearly implying bigotry. oh look, you successfully derailed the topic after all. good for you, MP! thumb up

And to think if he'd just answered my question..or here is a thought: just made the title "Oklahoma lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges" there would have been no reason.

Guess it's a lesson about thinking before you post, yeah?

Robtard
I find it hilarious that you're demanding I answer your questions, considering your dance-and-dodge show yesterday on supporting your views. Lolz.

But I answered you in my first reply thumb up It's on this page thumb up

Surtur
I find it hilarious that you're demanding I answer your questions, considering your dance-and-dodge show yesterday on supporting your views. Lolz.

But I answered you in my first reply thumb up It's on this page thumb up

We don't truly need an answer bro. We both know how you'd respond. I was just curious if you'd flat out admit it.

You didn't answer if you would find it racist.

Surtur
Your first reply:

Doesn't tell me a thing, answers zero questions. Next.

This isn't an answer either, next.

Is there an answer buried in here? You said you answered in your first reply. I see no actual "yes I'd find it racist" or "no I wouldn't care". You saying what my response "seems" like is no answer.

Bashar Teg
And to think if he'd just answered my question..or here is a thought: just made the title "Oklahoma lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges" there would have been no reason.

Guess it's a lesson about thinking before you post, yeah?

...but not a conservative? so in other words you wouldn't be so assmad if he had left out that factual detail, eh?

thanks for proving that you're little panties are in a bunch simply because he pointed out that the politician is (yet another deeply-closeted) conservative.

Surtur
...but not a conservative? so in other words you wouldn't be so assmad if he had left out that factual detail, eh?

thanks for proving that you're little panties are in a bunch simply because he pointed out that the politician is (yet another deeply-closeted) conservative.

I don't care if he points out things. I'm simply saying the "Oh Conservatives" doesn't sound like it's about a particular conservative, but all of them.

Thus my response on if he'd whine or call it racist if I did the same thing, but replaced conservatives with blacks. Of course I have to admit I asked him already knowing the answer. I was just curious if he'd acknowledge it.

For instance, here is Robby Rob in another topic:

IMO, when you blanket the masses due to the actions of the few (by comparison) in order to demonize a people, that's probably due to racism.

Well to be fair conservatives aren't a race, but they are a group, so surely by his logic it is some kind of "ism". I truly look forward to seeing how you spin this lol. He's pretty clear you shouldn't blanket an entire group over the actions of a few.

Robtard
Your first reply:

Doesn't tell me a thing, answers zero questions. Next.

This isn't an answer either, next.

Is there an answer buried in here? You said you answered in your first reply. I see no actual "yes I'd find it racist" or "no I wouldn't care". You saying what my response "seems" like is no answer.

-That's an on-topic reply, cos topic

-It actually does tell you, you just need to see it

-No, above and it's not really "buried", you just have to use your mind

So it seems like you're doing two things here: 1) Trying your best to shift the topic away from a Conservative politician doing something awful, cos we all know you believe only Liberals do awful thing 2) Trying to railroad me into answering in a very specific way. Lolz. Like I'd fall for your games.

Surtur
You didn't answer, it's okay man..I already know the answer.

Robtard

In hindsight, I should have altered the story to say it was a Liberal politician from New York or California, he would have been very interested in staying on topic and insisting how this is yet another example of how shitty Liberals are.

Surtur
In hindsight, I should have altered the story to say it was a Liberal politician from New York or California, he would have been very interested in staying on topic and insisting how this is yet another example of how shitty Liberals are.

Or just not tried to blanket an entire group after 2-3 days ago you replied on this board whining how that is wrong?

But go on and explain to us why this time it's different. I look forward to it.

Bashar Teg
it's only okay when buttsurt does it

Surtur
it's only okay when buttsurt does it

Lol I apologize if it grinds your gears that I dared to bring up the line of thought Rob was putting out..just yesterday lol. I thought it was 2-3 days, but nope yesterday.

So that's actually kind of hilarious that he posts this topic within 24 hours of this:

IMO, when you blanket the masses due to the actions of the few (by comparison) in order to demonize a people, that's probably due to racism.

iirc, the "mob of thousand immigrant rapist" was a hoax, confirmed by German police. I didn't feel like looking into your other claims.

Lol, too funny.

Bashar Teg
so basically it's only okay when you do it. that's exactly what you're trying to assert here, MP.

Surtur
so basically it's only okay when you do it. that's exactly what you're trying to assert here, MP.

By saying this you're admitting your pal Rob is doing it. You realize this, yes?

Also here is the hilarity in you saying I do it too: you and your pals claim to be better than me. You sure you wanna use my supposed behavior as a benchmark? Explain to me how that makes any sense.

Bashar Teg
of course he is committing a sweeping generalization. now answer my question, MP: why is this suddenly offensive when you've cheerleader every single sweeping generalization thread that suits your own 'stupid/evil libtards' narrative? (and yes, i'm well aware that you won't give a straight answer because you're a disingenuous coward)

Surtur
of course he is committing a sweeping generalization. now answer my question, MP: why is this suddenly offensive when you've cheerleader every single sweeping generalization thread that suits your own 'stupid/evil libtards' narrative? (and yes, i'm well aware that you won't give a straight answer because you're a disingenuous coward)

There is no cowardice because..I don't find it offensive?

Why is it offensive to point out someones behavior in terms of how it measures up to the past things they have said?

You've already admitted Rob is full of shit and will make sweeping generalizations when it suits him, all the while he is whining if someone does it to the wrong group.

Robtard

Surtur
Yeah, nobody cares though. Like 6 people visit this part of the board. So when you say "some" might consider it creepy, you mean a handful of posters. Which, if they are the posters I think..certainly have no room to talk shit about anyone.

Even your pal has more or less said you're a hypocrite without directly saying it, so yeah lol, continue.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
Yeah, nobody cares though. Like 6 people visit this part of the board. So when you say "some" might consider it creepy, you mean a handful of posters. Which, if they are the posters I think..certainly have no room to talk shit about anyone.

Even your pal has more or less said you're a hypocrite without directly saying it, so yeah lol, continue.

So you don't give a shit about child prostitution, but you'll make endless posts and have diatribes to say about how Rachel Maddox said something silly or Amy Schumer stopped her show to rant about Trump. Lolz. Priorities I guess.

Surtur
So avoiding your pals hypocrisy? Cool, that is a way to go.

Robtard

Surtur
So you don't give a shit about child prostitution, but you'll make endless posts and have diatribes to say about how Rachel Maddox said something silly or Amy Schumer stopped her show to rant about Trump. Lolz. Priorities I guess.

I said nobody cares if I seem creepy. I never said I don't care about child prostitution.

Did you want to use child prostitution to distract from your hilarious hypocrisy? Okay man, we can. It's already been established anyways, so you are right, nothing more to say about you.

This is very very wrong and the person should be put in prison.

Bashar Teg
maybe you misread, surt. i also made a sweeping generalization, just like you do on this forum all day when you should be looking for a job. you gonna cry about it some more?

Robtard
So avoiding your pals hypocrisy? Cool, that is a way to go.

You use hypocrisy so much, it's meaningless when you say it.

Surtur
maybe you misread, surt. i also made a sweeping generalization, just like you do on this forum all day when you should be looking for a job. you gonna cry about it some more?

Who missed it? But maybe you missed where I said people like you and Rob purport to be better than me.

Do you kinda sorta maybe see how apparently behaving like me..contradicts those delusions?

Surtur
You use hypocrisy so much, it's meaningless when you say it.

Are you aware of the irony of this statement?

Seriously, show me you have the slightest hint of intelligence by telling me you are aware. I will give you a thumbs up and duck out of this thread if you acknowledge you're aware of it.

Bashar Teg
Who missed it? But maybe you missed where I said people like you and Rob purport to be better than me.

when did that happen, MP? care to quote that?

Surtur
when did that happen, MP? care to quote that?

Lol so wait now hold on. You are now legitimately claiming nobody like you nor Rob nor any other dipstick you pal around with..has tried to imply they are better than me or more intelligent than me?

No seriously, you legit asked this question? You aren't trolling? Nobody has done that?

Since nah, I'm not gonna go track down quotes lol. I just want to legitimately see if this is what you are claiming.

T1 used to say you were an alcoholic, I'm starting to legit believe it based on the questions you ask.

Robtard
Are you aware of the irony of this statement?

Seriously, show me you have the slightest hint of intelligence by telling me you are aware. I will give you a thumbs up and duck out of this thread if you acknowledge you're aware of it.

Challenge accepted!

So I searched for the words "hypocrisy" and "hypocrite" under both our user names; here are the results:

Hypocrite usage for Surtur = 8 pages. Hypocrite usage for Robtard = 7 pages.

Hypocrisy usage for Surtur = 6 pages. Hypocrisy usage for Robtard= 2 pages

Now considering I've been on this board longer and have 2.5x the number of post you do. Yeah. Do the math. Lolz.

Bashar Teg
ah good, so you're just whining about nothing and playing the victim. shocking turn of events.

but since you mentioned it, the fact that myself and robtard are contributing workers/taxpayers while you are (proudly) committing criminal fraud and draining the economy which we contribute to, i think it's fair to say that we are factually better than you. <---there's your quote. happy now?

Robtard
Lol so wait now hold on. You are now legitimately claiming nobody like you nor Rob nor any other dipstick you pal around with..has tried to imply they are better than me or more intelligent than me?

No seriously, you legit asked this question? You aren't trolling? Nobody has done that?

Since nah, I'm not gonna go track down quotes lol. I just want to legitimately see if this is what you are claiming.

T1 used to say you were an alcoholic, I'm starting to legit believe it based on the questions you ask.

LoL, dude. Stop playing the victim and stop with your empty claims, it's getting pathetic.

Surtur
Challenge accepted!

So I searched for the words "hypocrisy" and "hypocrite" under both our user names; here are the results:

Hypocrite usage for Surtur = 8 pages. Hypocrite usage for Robtard = 7 pages.

Hypocrisy usage for Surtur = 6 pages. Hypocrisy usage for Robtard= 2 pages

Now considering I've been on this board longer and have 2.5x the number of post you do. Yeah. Do the math. Lolz.

So again, you don't see the irony in you saying someone else uses a specific word so much it loses all meaning?

thumb up

Surtur
LoL, dude. Stop playing the victim and stop with your empty claims, it's getting pathetic.

Lol, playing the victim? Are you such an utter piece of shit you're now going to claim nobody has ever claimed to be better than me or smarter than me, or any shit like that?

Your butt buddy Neph was calling me worthless and pathetic in another thread. You have also insulted my intelligence in the past.

You truly have forgotten these incidents? They never happened?

Me saying that you do this isn't an attempt to play the victim, it's merely pointing out your behavior. Which you legit seem to be implying has never occurred.

Robtard
So again, you don't see the irony in you saying someone else uses a specific word so much it loses all meaning?

thumb up

If said word is used improperly(like you use words often) that can happen at times; that's the key point.

Hey look, page two and not a single on topic comment about the pederast Conservative politician from you smile

Surtur
If said word is used improperly(like you use words often) that can happen at times; that's the key point.

You constantly do this though, constantly. I know you truly feel whenever you scream "butthurt" or "triggered" you aren't misusing it, because of course you wouldn't.

If only your aim was to truly discuss that, but if it was you'd have named the topic "Oklahoma lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges". It's cool if you want to whine and take a shot at conservatives in general.

Robtard
Lol, playing the victim? Are you such an utter piece of shit you're now going to claim nobody has ever claimed to be better than me or smarter than me, or any shit like that?

Your butt buddy Neph was calling me worthless and pathetic in another thread. You have also insulted my intelligence in the past.

Me saying that you do this isn't an attempt to play the victim, it's merely pointing out your behavior. Which you legit seem to be implying has never occurred.

Oh my, you're having a legit meltdown and for what? Words on the internet and imagined wrongs? Calm down and maybe stick to the topic?

Neph does have a nice bubble-butt. The rest is irony overlaid; I just can't.

Surtur
Oh my, you're having a legit meltdown and for what? Words on the internet and imagined wrongs? Calm down and maybe stick to the topic?

Neph does have a nice bubble

I'm having a meltdown by..pointing out the things people have said?

Were you not just..like literally *just* whining about people misusing words?

Robtard
You constantly do this though, constantly. I know you truly feel whenever you scream "butthurt" or "triggered" you aren't misusing it, because of course you wouldn't.

If only your aim was to truly discuss that, but if it was you'd have named the topic "Oklahoma lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges". It's cool if you want to whine and take a shot at conservatives in general.

Correct? Thanks?

If you'll go back, I have since the very first reply post been trying to get you to stay on topic. It's written down clear as day, sport.

Surtur
Correct? Thanks?

If you'll go back, I have since the very first reply post been trying to get you to stay on topic. It's written down clear as day, sport.

The topic is "oh conservatives". We have discussed your hypocrisy with that.

Anything else?

Robtard
Yes, one thing, made a minor error, it's page three; not page two. So let me rephrase my comment for posterities sake:

-Hey look, page two three and not a single on topic comment about the pederast Conservative politician from you smile

Bashar Teg
surt be like

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/091/524/b56.jpg

Surtur
Yes, one thing, made a minor error, it's page three; not page two. So let me rephrase my comment for posterities sake:

-Hey look, page two three and not a single on topic comment about the pederast Conservative politician from you smile

Why would I comment on a specific person? The topic is about Conservatives.

Remember: you shouldn't demonize entire groups.

Feel free to post a topic about a specific case if you want. Since by your own words, it is wrong to demonize entire groups. Maybe ask a mod to delete this topic so you can post one better fitting the views you apparently have?

Robtard
Why would I comment on a specific person? The topic is about Conservatives.

Remember: you shouldn't demonize entire groups.

Feel free to post a topic about a specific case if you want.
I literally did do that, Surtur. I posted about Ralph Shortey, the Conservative politician who prostituted an underage boy. Are you not feeling well?

Bashar Teg
i suspect vitamin d deficiency.

Robtard
surt be like

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/091/524/b56.jpg

It's almost like he's legitimately unaware that he's done all the things he's accused other's of doing while playing the victim card. Called others stupid. Check. Called others pathetic. Check. etc.

Surtur
It's almost like he's legitimately unaware that he's done all the things he's accused other's of doing while playing the victim card. Called others stupid. Check. Called others pathetic. Check. etc.

The irony overload is hilarious.

Surtur
I literally did do that, Surtur. I posted about Ralph Shortey, the Conservative politician who prostituted an underage boy. Are you not feeling well?

Where is the name Ralph Shortey in the title? All I see is "Oh conservatives".

Did conservatives as a whole..order themselves some child hookers?

Sounds like you were trying to generalize about conservatives. Which is apparently wrong.

Robtard
The irony overload is hilarious.

"Irony" is another word you use often and almost use it incorrectly, so it's lost all meaning when you say it.

Bashar Teg
"Irony" is another word you use often and * use it incorrectly, so it's lost all meaning when you say it.

would you say that's...ironic? shifty

Surtur
"Irony" is another word you use often and almost use it incorrectly, so it's lost all meaning when you say it.

I understand, but let me go out on a limb: you've always used the word correctly, yes?

Oh please say yes.

Robtard
Where is the name Ralph Shortey in the title? All I see is "Oh conservatives".

Did conservatives as a whole..order themselves some child hookers?

Sounds like you were trying to generalize about conservatives. Which is apparently wrong.

Never knew the words "Oh" and "Conservative" used together would have broken you so. You've literally been bitching, moaning, playing victim in this thread for three pages.

Proof of the above claims: This thread

edit: Four pages, it's been four, Surtur

Surtur

It could be, lets spend a few pages getting to the bottom of this.

Like for instance, you both whine and exhibit the same behavior you claim others do. Even when you do the "you constantly misuse words" you are literally describing what you and Rob do.

How does this make you feel, overall?

Robtard

I might so...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/07/8c/72/078c7278801192489f01af9813ee5998.jpg

Surtur
Never knew the words "Oh" and "Conservative" used together would have broken you so. You've literally been bitching, moaning, playing victim in this thread for three pages.

Proof of the above claims: This thread

Who is broken? Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Maybe..don't be hypocritical? Did that ever cross your mind?

I know the drill, it's different when you do it because reasons.

Robtard
Oh my, why do I feel your bitching, moaning and playing victim will go on to page, Surtur?

Tell you what, request a name-change of the thread to "Ralph Shortey, Conservative Pederast", since "Oh Conservatives" is such an issue for you.

Surtur
Oh my, why do I feel your bitching, moaning and playing victim will go on to page, Surtur?

Tell you what, request a name-change of the thread to "Ralph Shortey, Conservative Pederast", since "Oh Conservatives" is such an issue for you.

It's not an issue for me. In fact I don't want it changed, why would I want proof of your hypocrisy to disappear?

You think someone needs to be offended to point out hypocrisy, but I ask how that jives with your own musings on my hypocrisy? Or is this yet another case of "it's different when I do it" with you?

Robtard
Clearly, you've bitched and moaned about the title for four pages and had an embarrassing display of playing-the-victim because you like the title.

Surtur
Clearly, you've bitched and moaned about the title for four pages and had an embarrassing display of playing-the-victim because you like the title.

Not at all. If I was b*tching I would have been legit asking you to please change the title. I said it as a joke, but I don't think you need to change it nor do I want you to change it, it proves a point about you and your behavior.

You can try to pass this off as playing the victim, but then if pointing out the behavior of others is playing the victim..we all have.

I'm still laughing at how you were dumb enough to title this in a way that opened it up to discussion beyond what you wanted to discuss, and at the fact your butt buddy acknowledged your hypocrisy

This is funny to me, how this topic backfired on you. Maybe you thought you were being clever..or maybe you didn't put any thought into it at all? Either way, why do I get the feeling next time..you will? smile

But then you seem to be a liberal and they do have trouble learning lessons. Oh snap, did I just generalize? My bad.

Bashar Teg
Not at all. If I was b*tching I would have been legit asking you to please change the title. I said it as a joke, but I don't think you need to change it nor do I want you to change it, it proves a point about you and your behavior.

You can try to pass this off as playing the victim, but then if pointing out the behavior of others is playing the victim..we all have.

I'm still laughing at how you were dumb enough to title this in a way that opened it up to discussion beyond what you wanted to discuss, and at the fact your butt buddy acknowledged your hypocrisy

This is funny to me, how this topic backfired on you. Maybe you thought you were being clever..or maybe you didn't put any thought into it at all? Either way, why do I get the feeling next time..you will? smile

But then you seem to be a liberal and they do have trouble learning lessons. Oh snap, did I just generalize? My bad.

lol

http://i.imgur.com/P8NJk2v.gif

Surtur
Indeed, you called your butt buddy a hypocrite, best to distract from it with a gif of soccer players.

Robtard
lol

http://i.imgur.com/P8NJk2v.gif

Lol

I like how he tries to prove he's not wrecked in here due to a thread title by going on another diatribe. I don't think he's aware of himself at this point.

Bashar Teg
Indeed, you called your butt buddy a hypocrite, best to distract from it with a gif of soccer players.
"no U! I are being clever"

Surtur
I don't think he's aware of himself at this point.

It truly boggles the mind how someone like you can say this with a straight face.

Surtur
"no U! I are being clever"

Bro, you've never been clever. Not your sadly pathetic haikus or well..anything.

You will never be seen as clever.

Surtur
We're just hitting the tip of the iceberg guys. We really need to hash this out further. This shit matters.

Robtard
It truly boggles the mind how someone like you can say this with a straight face.

It's easy when you have proof, here's my proof:

Bitching. Check

Moaning. Check.

Playing-The-Victim. Check x3

Surtur
So once again: pointing out the way you and your butt buddies behave is playing the victim? Okay man, I am glad we cleared that up.

So when you have whined in the past and said I was insulting you..that was playing the victim? Cool. No..no, don't come say it wasn't. You played the victim. It's okay.

In that case, how did you deal with playing the victim and how'd you'd eventually stop doing it? Well you haven't stopped yet I guess since it seems just a few days ago you did the "you insulted me" thing. So, how do you at least *plan* to stop playing the victim? Share your secret.

Robtard
*Needs citation*

Surtur
*Needs citation*

I see, you have never pointed out me insulting you? Like never any response that acted like you were trying to be mature and discuss things and I was just throwing insults?

Can I ask, how hard did you hit your head? Only a severe blow to the head could cause you to forget your own behavior.

Robtard
Surtur, you literally implied I was a 'piece of shit' and said I had a 'butt buddy' in this very thread; in the very post I just quoted back to you. Are you seriously not well today?

edit: But hey, you dodged out once again on showing proof smile

Surtur
Surtur, you literally implied I was a 'piece of shit' and said I had a 'butt buddy' in this very thread; in the very post I just quoted back to you. Are you seriously not well today?

So wait, you're acknowledging I have insulted you before and thus I can only infer it means you aren't playing the victim for pointing it out.

But then..how am I playing the victim for..pointing out times when people talked shit about me?

I would love to see how you justify this lol. No doubt I've insulted you before, I never denied it.

Pop quiz: people on this forum have called me a loser, pathetic, insulted my intelligence, etc. True or false?

Bashar Teg
page 5 of surtur's epic tantrum, and this thread is only 3 hours old. baby

Robtard
So wait, you're acknowledging I have insulted you before and thus I can only infer it means you aren't playing the victim for pointing it out.

But then..how am I playing the victim for..pointing out times when people talked shit about me?

http://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/91/76/1928589510-c26280b302332f032fb379df37074c1c.jpg

Robtard
page 5 of surtur's epic tantrum, and this thread is only 3 hours old. baby

Lolz

Surtur
So again: you have played the victim before. Good to know.

Just admit it. Say you have played the victim and I swear my only further posts here will be a thumbs up icon and nothing more.

Show me you can tell the truth about yourself. You have whined about this going off topic, you can get it back on topic by merely telling the truth about yourself.

Adam_PoE
Neph does have a nice bubble-butt.

He should slide into my PMs. eek!

Flyattractor
More like PMS....

Adam_PoE
i suspect vitamin d deficiency.

To be fair, D deficiency is the leading cause of conservatism, as well as firearm and sports car ownership.

Robtard
So again: you have played the victim before. Good to know.

Just admit it. Say you have played the victim and I swear my only further posts here will be a thumbs up icon and nothing more.

Show me you can tell the truth about yourself. You have whined about this going off topic, you can get it back on topic by merely telling the truth about yourself.

Honestly, I feel this post was more of a self-reflection and you getting things off your chest, at least more so than another insane rant :up

Adam_PoE

I suggest "Are Conservatives Perverts" since "Is Liberalism a Mental Illness" is apparently cool.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I suggest "Are Conservatives Perverts" since "Is Liberalism a Mental Illness" is apparently cool.

i already touched on that point. however the important detail that you and i both failed to realize is that it's okay when surt&pals do it.

an understandable error, but now you know.

Surtur
Honestly, I feel this post was more of a self-reflection and you getting things off your chest, at least more so than another insane rant :up

Okie dokie, I gave you an out: just being honest about your own behavior.

Oh well.

Surtur

But again: you are comparing your own behavior to people you talk shit about.

You comprehend this, yes? Your mind understands this?

Say "My mind understands that Surtur".

Flyattractor

I have always thought of it more as a STD then a Mental issue.

Yeah now like Vampire. The only way to kill it is to drag it out into the light of day.

AND THEN SEND IT TO HELL!!!!!!!

smokin'

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I have always thought of it more as a STD then a Mental issue.

Yeah now like Vampire. The only way to kill it is to drag it out into the light of day.

AND THEN SEND IT TO HELL!!!!!!!

smokin'

If he has an STD he should be proud. How do I know? Feminism.

TYClEpZbeU4

Flyattractor
If he has an STD he should be proud. How do I know? Feminism.

TYClEpZbeU4

Yeah.with Leftist Progressives I can see STUPIDITY Being a STD common among them.

Remember folks...PREVENTIVE MEASURES SUCK!!!!

Robtard

Remember Dennis 'Moral Majority' Hastert, former Republican Speaker of The House? Last I heard he was trying to get back the money he paid to his four underage boy rape victims because they didn't keep quiet. Oh, Conservatives...

Surtur
Yeah.with Leftist Progressives I can see STUPIDITY Being a STD common among them.

Remember folks...PREVENTIVE MEASURES SUCK!!!!

But no not even stupidity, legit STD's are a thing to be proud of lol. We got that straight from the horses(feminists) mouth(it's mouth and genitals were full of blisters).

You probably hate all females and want them to be boiled alive in acid if you don't wanna bang these diseased feminists. How dare you.

Flyattractor
Good thing Ol'Tony Weiner just flahsed his on the Interwebs for Free.

Bashar Teg
Remember Dennis 'Moral Majority' Hastert, former Republican Speaker of The House? Last I heard he was trying to get back the money he paid to his four underage boy rape victims because they didn't keep quiet. Oh, Conservatives...

so many homophobic conservative leaders turned pedo, it's tough to keep track of them all. for example:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=385453&pagenumber=7

*edit* oh wait, i don't think that's the guy who rented the underage boy. see? so tough to keep track.

Surtur
Good thing Ol'Tony Weiner just flahsed his on the Interwebs for Free.

Yeah yeah he likes showing his weiner to underage girls, and yeah yeah I don't remember Rob posting about that but..it's not hypocrisy. He just legit wasn't aware. Now you and I have made him aware. No doubt he is making a new topic right now as we speak. Like, I expect to post this reply, refresh the page, and see a new Rob topic about it.

Surtur
Boy is my face red! Just refreshed and there is no new topic.

embarrasment

Robtard
so many homophobic conservative leaders turned pedo, it's tough to keep track of them all. for example:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=385453&pagenumber=7

*edit* oh wait, i don't think that's the guy who rented the underage boy. see? so tough to keep track.

16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that just like our wonderful Ted Haggard, they all forgave themselves and that's the important thing. Oh conservatives...

Bashar Teg
as the new testament says: 'forgive thyself and no others. turneth down for what?'

Robtard

Bashar Teg
George Rekers. that's the pedophile renter of boys. far too many of these moral luminary deviants to keep track of.

Robtard
Rekers apparently tried to sex the gay out of them iirc, or was that another Conservative?

This one though: "Allen claims he thought the muscular officer was trying to rob him and he offered sex out of fear." Like why even try if the lie is so blatantly obvious. Oh Conservatives...

Kurk
Didn't robtard just say in the RIP Netherlands thread not to allow the actions of a few immigrants to soil the image of an entire group of people? Yet he's here pointing fingers at one state senator. Is the appropriate response for me to point to a Democrat criminal now?

Robtard
Parroting Surtur's failed points. Can you at least think of your own original failed points, Kuck?

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Didn't robtard just say in the RIP Netherlands thread not to allow the actions of a few immigrants to soil the image of an entire group of people? Yet he's here pointing fingers at one state senator. Is the appropriate response for me to point to a Democrat criminal now?

Yep, but don't dare call out his hypocrisy, he *really* wants to discuss this sexual predator conservative.

Robtard
Aww, you found a new cheerleader, Surtur. I'm happy for you, honestly.

I also do like how you imply that talking on topic is the wrong thing to do. Lolz.

Surtur
Aww, you found a new cheerleader, Surtur. I'm happy for you, honestly.

I also do like how you imply that talking on topic is the wrong thing to do. Lolz.

The topic is "Oh conservatives". You making sweeping generalizations in one thread while saying it is wrong in another thread is, I feel, a valid point to mention.

Which just in case anyone missed it, here is Rob..literally yesterday:

smile

Bashar Teg
The topic is "Oh conservatives". You making sweeping generalizations in one thread while saying it is wrong in another thread is, I feel, a valid point to mention.

you've been repeating it for 6 pages you whiney half-a-sissy

Surtur

Now it's 7 pages.

Robtard
Seven pages of you bitching, moaning and playing the victim card, Surtur.

Surtur
Seven pages of you bitching, moaning and playing the victim card, Surtur.

I'm glad you used my name so I know you are talking about me only. After all, I know how prone you are to sweeping generalizations. You wouldn't want to fall into that habit, since you also seem to be against it.

You're kinda like Two Face. Which Rob are we dealing with today? Flip a coin, let me know.

Robtard
It's a common courtesy to use someone's screen name when you don't quote them in your reply, it's in no way or form an attack, Surtur. Guess we'll add that to something else you're bitching and moaning about.

Bashar Teg
oh surt
robtard didn't say sweeping generalization threads are wrong. you did.

you compulsively post/cheerlead sweeping generalization anti-left threads/comments...but your fragile and stunted emotions can't tolerate a single instance of it when it's anti-right: that's precisely what makes you a MP.

Surtur
It's a common courtesy to use someone's screen name when you don't quote them in your reply, it's in no way or form an attack, Surtur. Guess we'll add that to something else you're bitching and moaning about.

Who said it was an attack? I'm just thanking you for curbing yourself from anymore sweeping generalizations. It's bad, after all..you're the one who told me that.

Surtur
oh surt
robtard didn't say sweeping generalization threads are wrong. you did.

Lmao! Rob, you need to get Adam in here. His cheerleading somewhat resembles logic. Cuz buddy, this person is making you look bad.

Robtard
Who said it was an attack? I'm just thanking you for curbing yourself from anymore sweeping generalizations. It's bad, after all..you're the one who told me that.

You clearly took it as once, hence your complaint about me saying "Surtur" and then insulting me, sport.

Robtard
Lmao! Rob, you need to get Adam in here. His cheerleading somewhat resembles logic. Cuz buddy, this person is making you look bad.

Basher isn't making me look bad. I realize and accept you need to tell yourself that though.

Surtur
You clearly took it as once, hence your complain about me saying "Surtur" and then insulting me, sport.

Lol, here is an actual insult: you're not very bright.

I was using it as an excuse to point out your whole "sweeping generalizations are wrong except when they aren't" thing.

I even used a lame excuse of "thank you for using my name specifically" as a reason to bring it up.

Surtur
Basher isn't making me look bad.

I understand, in the end it's mostly himself he makes look bad. Good talk.

Robtard
Actually a funny response considering your "not smart" comment. Lolz. It's a shame you won't see it.

Onto page eight though of you bitching, moaning and playing the victim due to a benign thread title.

Surtur
Actually a funny response considering your "not smart" comment. Lolz.

I said "not very bright" actually. It's..a few posts above yours.

Surtur
Well damn, did we waste several pages going back and forth on something stupid?

Unfortunate sad

Robtard
Which is the same as not being smart... again, it's a shame you won't see this ironing either. Lolz.

Surtur
Which is the same as not being smart... again, it's a shame you won't see this ironing either. Lolz.

What ironing am I meant to see, champ?

Or did you mean irony? If so, nvm. With your constant failures to spot it..you could never help me out with it.

Robtard
Well damn, did we waste several pages going back and forth on something stupid?

Unfortunate sad

I personally was mildly amused by your bitching, moaning and victim playing. Sorry you found no amusement.

This meltdown post below in particular, the anger, frustration and resentment is palpable.

Surtur
I understand man. Pointing out your own behavior is having a meltdown. That's good.

Conveniently this would mean pointing out your hypocrisy is..a meltdown? thumb up

Surtur
Sorry you found no amusement.

No amusement? This was highly amusing to me. Getting it to go on for 7 pages, your hypocrisy on full display, your buddies scrambling to cover for you, making lame excuses several pages after admitting you were doing exactly what I'm saying.

Your attempts to play it cool by acting like you enjoyed it, but never forgetting to mention several times how we're off topic and we're ignoring this sexual predator, etc.

I found much amusement here. I apologize if I acted ungrateful for the entertainment you provided.

ArtificialGlory
Just daddy and his babyboy having some fun together. Family values, you see?

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Just daddy and his babyboy having some fun together. Family values, you see?

The guy seems like a slimeball to be sure. To be honest it is not the "child" part that bothers me because the child in this case was apparently 17.

It's wrong, but going from the headline in the article it makes it seem like he was picking up some 10 yr. old. So the guy kinda got double owned here. I guarantee you some people are going to just skim it and see "child prostitution" and draw their own conclusions lol. That in itself is amusing.

dadudemon

Flyattractor
Wow. They didn't mention he was a Repub till the 2nd paragraph...The Leftist Media is slipping.

Surtur
I'm shocked the headline wasn't "Republican lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges".

Flyattractor
Like I said, they must be out of practice. Normally it would be in the very first sentence.

Robtard
I'm shocked the headline wasn't "Republican lawmaker arrested on child prostitution charges".

Since you're back to whining; this time over the source, the story appears on Fox as well (as noted in the op) with a very similar headline, sport.

Oklahoma state senator charged in child prostitution case

Child prostitution charges were filed Thursday against an Oklahoma state senator who police say was found with a teenage boy in a motel room in the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, according to a local prosecutor.

Republican Sen. Ralph Shortey of Oklahoma City was charged with engaging in child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church. -snip

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/16/oklahoma-state-senator-found-with-teen-boy-in-motel-could-face-charges-authorities-say.html

Your #1 news source Breitbart has the same as well.

Surtur
Since you're back to whining; this time over the source, the story appears on Fox as well (as noted in the op) with a very similar headline, sport.

Nobody was whining, I was making a joke.

I also can't help but find it amusing that after seeing you whine about people not discussing the topic..when people do begin discussing it you still choose to focus on me making a comment about the title lol.

Robtard
I posted the story again, just from another source; that's literally being on topic, sport.

Surtur
I posted the story again, just from another source; that's literally being on topic, sport.

Nah, you had to whine about someone else apparently whining first. You didn't even repost the story to stir discussion, you did it to show me that Fox news had also used a similar title and phrasing lol.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>