U-Foes vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Fight takes place in city w/o bystanders. Who takes this?

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/4/49/U-Foes_Head.jpg

RealityWarper
Wonder Woman.

Her bracelets will help her preventing damages from a distance and her fast running / flying ability will help to stay at close-combat distance.

Her magical sword, physical abilities and skills will do the rest of the job pretty quickly.

tkitna
Does Wonder Woman need to breathe? If so, she is screwed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna

http://s11.pixxxels.org/g0aeacj9f/image.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by tkitna

Why ?

StiltmanFTW
^ Three men on the team, one has a steel cock.

Diana: *gurgle*

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Three men on the team, one has a steel cock.

Diana: *gurgle*

Looooooooooool ^^

zopzop
Non jobbing U-Foes break her.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by zopzop
Non jobbing U-Foes break her.

Gang bang ? oO

krisblaze
Good fight.

I'm not sure if they can generate enough to take her down.

3 of them are virtually immune to physical injury and mainly lose due to Hulk thanks to PIS. I'd say she's in trouble.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
Good fight.

3 of them are virtually immune to physical injury and mainly lose due to Hulk thanks to PIS. I'd say she's in trouble.

Magic lasso, maybe?

Or Zeus lightning. Maybe even the Tiara, which I believe is magic.

DTM
How does Wonder Woman deal with Vapor (who I think will be the real trouble for her here)? Hulk has his thunderclap he uses to disperse her, but thats not something WW can do.

Damborgson
Um, why not? Its not a power, its just force generated through the striking of his palms.

psycho gundam
Good fight.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
Vector almost oneshotted the avengers with a fraction of his powers

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DTM
How does Wonder Woman deal with Vapor (who I think will be the real trouble for her here)? Hulk has his thunderclap he uses to disperse her, but thats not something WW can do.

Can't she just get momentum via flying from a long distance and disperse him ?

DTM
Originally posted by Damborgson
Um, why not? Its not a power, its just force generated through the striking of his palms.

Well, considering the thunderclap is part of Hulks list of frequently used abilities, and Wonder Woman I dont believe has ever done this once, and the fact that WW has normal female sized hands, and Hulks hands are the size of a large human torso, make me believe that Diana isnt clapping Vapor away anytime soon.

DTM
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Can't she just get momentum via flying from a long distance and disperse him ?

Now her creating gusts of wind by flying to disperse Vapor (whos a woman, by the way smile ), isnt out of line really.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DTM
Well, considering the thunderclap is part of Hulks list of frequently used abilities, and Wonder Woman I dont believe has ever done this once, and the fact that WW has normal female sized hands, and Hulks hands are the size of a large human torso, make me believe that Diana isnt clapping Vapor away anytime soon.

That's great that his hands are so large, but its just a hand clap. Doc Samson can produce one as well. Its not about whether she would or wouldn't, but that its getting treated as an ability that WW couldn't replicate.

DTM
Not couldnt replicate, but wouldnt, is my point. But I suppose her doing something similiar, like hyper-speed spinning or a series of fast fly-bys, might do the trick as well.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DTM
Not couldnt replicate, but wouldnt, is my point. But I suppose her doing something similiar, like hyper-speed spinning or a series of fast fly-bys, might do the trick as well.

You actually brought up her hand size compared to Hulk. laughing

DTM
And proud of it. smile

krisblaze
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Powered up.

zopzop
Powered up.
?

DarkSaint85
thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/hEJo8yg.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.