ROTS Dooku vs. 6 Old Master Mauls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Legends Novel Dooku

Round 2: Canon ROTS Dooku

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku bisects all 6 simultaneously with his right pinkie

MythLord
Dooku dances around them.

Azronger
So it has come to the point where Dooku can stomp six Maul's at once. I don't know what to say.

MythLord
Old Ben stomped him in three moves. Tyranus is better than a superior Obi, so he can basically one/two shot him, and that's being generous.

ares834
It seems Ben has improved since RotS.

MythLord
The Star Wars comics noted he's lacking in pratice of the blade, or some such sh!t so he's probably not as skilled as his RotS self.

Regardless, the improvement shouldn't have been so massive that he three-shots his old rival, unless said rival really got rusty over the years.

ares834
I'd agree that Maul's skills have likely atrophied over the years as well.

TenebrousWay
Maul should stick with his equals, like agricorps failure inquisitors and half trained padawans. Above that he's just going to get blitzed punch above his weight and fail spetacularly.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
So it has come to the point where Dooku can stomp six Maul's at once. I don't know what to say. More accurate than Sidious soloing infinite Vaders. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.