Dr Strange Vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Feats from all movies count.

Robtard
Strange could solo all of HP. Sorcerer Supreme > little wizards

steverules_2
Yeah Strange wins this, OP doesn't say whether Strange has the eye of Agamotto but even without it Strange wins

TethAdamTheRock
He doesnt have it

steverules_2
Didn't think so

FrothByte
I think it will depend on 1. How far apart they are and 2. How quick they are on the draw.

Potter obviously is no match in h2h. But Strange doesn't have enough magic prowess to trade spells with Potter. What I feel like will happen is Potter starts throwing spells and Strange puts up his shields, closes in and kicks Potter's ass.

Strange wins majority of the matches, with Potter winning 1 or 2 due to a lucky shot that goes through Strange's defenses.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think it will depend on 1. How far apart they are and 2. How quick they are on the draw.

Potter obviously is no match in h2h. But Strange doesn't have enough magic prowess to trade spells with Potter. What I feel like will happen is Potter starts throwing spells and Strange puts up his shields, closes in and kicks Potter's ass.

Strange wins majority of the matches, with Potter winning 1 or 2 due to a lucky shot that goes through Strange's defenses.

And Strange is enough of a dick that he would probably have zero qualms about kicking the shit out of a dorky-looking teenager.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.