Galactus runs the cosmic Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Average Galactus

In no order

Monarch
Superman Prime w Guardian Amp
Tenebrous & Aegis
Imperiex
Dreaming Celestial
Anti Monitor (Average)

Galan007
What do you mean "no order"? The entire point of a Gauntlet is to HAVE an order.

Lawl.

TethAdamTheRock
Im not sure whos more powerful

TheHulk
^ Basically this thread was created by ignorance in all levels because not only do you not the know the proper levels of the characters but also the rules of a gauntlet laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheHulk
^ Basically this thread was created by ignorance in all levels because not only do you not the know the proper levels of the characters but also the rules of a gauntlet laughing out loud

Ironically, the order is pretty decently accurate.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Delta1938
Ironically, the order is pretty decently accurate. Well sh!t Just reread the order and you're probably right, how about that laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Im not sure whos more powerful

Your order is fine (although i feel tiamut is stronger than AM) Hed ragdoll monarch and prime..struggle at T & A but could win.. wouldn't get past Imperiex unless lucky and get shut down completely by the dreaming celestial

basilisk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Your order is fine (although i feel tiamut is stronger than AM) Hed ragdoll monarch and prime..struggle at T & A but could win.. wouldn't get past Imperiex unless lucky and get shut down completely by the dreaming celestial I think this answer is pretty close to what I was thinking. T/A might be a toss up, Imperiex would be problematic, and G shouldn't get past the DC. AM I'm not sure about since he's had some variable stuff too.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by basilisk
I think this answer is pretty close to what I was thinking. T/A might be a toss up, Imperiex would be problematic, and G shouldn't get past the DC. AM I'm not sure about since he's had some variable stuff too.

Yea 👍. It also depends on which anti moniter SCW or COIE. They may be the same now with DCs phucked up continuity though.

Genii96
This is normal or LB galan?
Also how fed is he?

TethAdamTheRock
Average Normal Galactus

Eternal Idol
Galactus beats the Kirby Dots out of them.

leonidas
Originally posted by basilisk
I think this answer is pretty close to what I was thinking. T/A might be a toss up, Imperiex would be problematic, and G shouldn't get past the DC. AM I'm not sure about since he's had some variable stuff too.

assuming classic g i agree. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.