Anybody catch the Virus connection?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jarrowwx
Isn't it interesting how Smith once compared humans to a Virus. Now he's running around replicating himself...like a Virus?

And did anybody catch the hint in the trailer for the next movie that someone has to be STOPPED or there might not be a tomorrow? Could that someone be Smith?

"Programs hacking programs. Why?"

Obviously, the Oracle knew about Smith. That's what she was trying to tell him about. And That's why they bugged out right before he arrived.

Higgypop
Cuz the programs have AI, they want to better themselves.

coolboarder98
Another thing. Is the Oracle going to be in the next film? The actress that plays her character died shortly after filming Reloaded.

yerssot
they shot the two movies at the same time

Ushgarak
...but the Oracle will be different in Revolutions, the old actress had only completed her Reloaded scenes.

Myndon
The oracle will be different in the next Matrix as she had only complated her Reloaded filming as both films were filed seperatly one after the other with the post production stuff going on at the same time etc etc

Skittles19
Yeah, I heard that the wachowski bros did some clever re-writing of the script and the oracle being different will actually fit right into the movie smile

It's too bad the original actress died sad

BEST TRINITY
I read in a magazine that we will see rogue programs, viruses and where this all live. So u c Smith must be a virus. And also said that persephone is a mysterious character and very dangerous.And Monica Beluchi also said "I dont jump around on the wall.I would love to. I mean, come on!I have another way to be dangerous".

icansee
Yep, seems so.

Sifer
Look where the Oracle taps Neo before she leaves wink (in Reloaded)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.