Shaman Nate Grey Vs H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/2027466-1098595_963009_31_dark_x_men_2_super_super.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/2786074-tumblr_mciyqynbfi1rxp1xho1_500.png

RealityWarper
Probably He'l.

He is way superior to Nate physically, or Nate wins via telepathy but He'l has probably some defence against it as he is a telepath himself.

riv6672
Thanks, hope this one gets some play, i'm curious how it'd go.

Khazra Reborn
On paper Shaman should win, but he was never all that impressive when he crossed over to the 616 universe.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Probably He'l.

He is way superior to Nate physically, or Nate wins via telepathy but He'l has probably some defence against it as he is a telepath himself.

Has he shown defenses though?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Has he shown defenses though?

I don't remember but he has shown telepathy.

carver9
I don't remember but he has shown telepathy.

Nate would probably mind rape him for the majority then.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Nate would probably mind rape him for the majority then.

Maybe. smile

(Check your inbox XD)

Smurph
I don't remember but he has shown telepathy. Often comics show that the characters with the best defences (i.e., immunity) don't also have telepathy.

Typically having telepathy also means being vulnerable to telepathy. And Shaman Nate is probably the better telepath.

krisblaze
Nate is the better telepath but I still think he's outgunned here.

Zack M
Yeah, H'el wins.

carver9
Maybe. smile

(Check your inbox XD)

Wow!!! Have some PMs I missed. Reading now.

riv6672
Originally posted by Smurph
Often comics show that the characters with the best defences (i.e., immunity) don't also have telepathy.

Typically having telepathy also means being vulnerable to telepathy. And Shaman Nate is probably the better telepath.
That's i see it, too. The x factor being H'el's impressive physical advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.