If world Breaker Hulk is a 100?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
If WBH is a 100, then rank these others

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir )
Hercules
captain Marvel ( Billy )
Superman- current
Sentry ( basic non void )
Wonder Man
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu )
Silver Surfer ( basic )
Gladiator
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter
Hyperion

Based off of strength, durability, lifting and striking power.

TethAdamTheRock
if WBH is a 100, then rank these others

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 20
Hercules 15
captain Marvel ( Billy ) 20
Superman- current 25
Sentry ( basic non void )20
Wonder Man 10
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu )12
Silver Surfer ( basic )12
Gladiator 25
Black Adam 20
Martian Manhunter 15
Hyperion 25

Damborgson
That's hard to do but if you're asking just how do they physically compare?

None of them go beyond 10 in my opinion.

lawest9
Wow!!!

Sin I AM
Been nice if banner faced some legit threats instead of mooks and betty. Kinda hard to judge

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
That's hard to do but if you're asking just how do they physically compare?

None of them go beyond 10 in my opinion.

thumb up

None of them is even a percent.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Been nice if banner faced some legit threats instead of mooks and betty. Kinda hard to judge

Who is standing in one spot tanking hits from an amped Bi Beast? Bi Beast is as strong as an angry Savage Hulk. Armageddon has trans tier showings. He defeated both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time and beat Hulk 2 more times after that.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Who is standing in one spot tanking hits from an amped Bi Beast? Bi Beast is as strong as an angry Savage Hulk. Armageddon has trans tier showings. He defeated both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time and beat Hulk 2 more times after that.

Carver that wasn't directed at you. Ijs I would have like to see him fight some legit heavies instead of amped d-listers...savvy?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
if WBH is a 100, then rank these others

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 20
Hercules 15
captain Marvel ( Billy ) 20
Superman- current 25
Sentry ( basic non void )20
Wonder Man 10
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu )12
Silver Surfer ( basic )12
Gladiator 25
Black Adam 20
Martian Manhunter 15
Hyperion 25

I DEMAND YOU REMOVE THE ROYAL CRIMSON FROM YOUR COMMONER POSTS!!!!

psycho gundam
Armageddon has trans tier showings. He defeated both Surfer and Merged Hulk at the same time and beat Hulk 2 more times after that. Wut?

They officially fought twice: 1st appearance of Arm'chedon then in Vegas.

He's not trans level, he just got the jump on Silver surfer briefly but then the latter was about to respond in kind but the fight ended prematurely.

That's it

LordofBrooklyn
I, THE KING OF CANON, will now provide the DEFINITIVE list!!!

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir )60
Hercules-50
captain Marvel ( Billy )-65
Superman- current-90?
Sentry ( basic non void )-70
Wonder Man-48
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu )-54
Silver Surfer ( basic )60
Gladiator-55
Black Adam-63
Martian Manhunter-50
Hyperion-65

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir )60
Hercules-50
captain Marvel ( Billy )-65
Superman- current-90?
Sentry ( basic non void )-70
Wonder Man-48
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu )-54
Silver Surfer ( basic )60
Gladiator-55
Black Adam-63
Martian Manhunter-50
Hyperion-65 Worst post ever. I thought you could not get any worse, yet you find a way. Can't wait to see you top this crap.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Durability/(Strength)Lifting/Striking

WBH 100/100/100
Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 70/50/60(120)(with Mjolnir at his best)
Jane 100/90/150
Hercules 65/60/50
captain Marvel ( Billy ) (70/65/60)
Superman- current dunno but some special cases:
KC Superman 130/140/130
FC Superman 120/200/130
OWAW Superman 200/200/200
DCnU Superman 100/120/110
Sentry ( basic non void ) 90/110/90
DS Sentry 200/200/200
Wonder Man 40/30/40
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 70/50/60
Silver Surfer ( basic ) 120/50/50
Gladiator 50/100/70
Black Adam 100/80/90
Martian Manhunter 50/50/50
Hyperion 110/130/90
Sun God 120/130/120

Prof. T.C McAbe

Superman- current-90?

Heretic! I banish you from the House of El. From this day on I am the ruler till a new worthy Superman fan comes to take the throne!

TheHulk
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Durability/(Strength)Lifting/Striking

WBH 100/100/100
Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 70/50/60(120)(with Mjolnir at his best)
Jane 100/90/150
Hercules 65/60/50
captain Marvel ( Billy ) (70/65/60)
Superman- current dunno but some special cases:
KC Superman 130/140/130
FC Superman 120/200/130
OWAW Superman 200/200/200
DCnU Superman 100/120/110
Sentry ( basic non void ) 90/110/90
DS Sentry 200/200/200
Wonder Man 40/30/40
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 70/50/60
Silver Surfer ( basic ) 120/50/50
Gladiator 50/100/70
Black Adam 100/80/90
Martian Manhunter 50/50/50
Hyperion 110/130/90
Sun God 120/130/120 Why am i worried on how Carver is gonna react to this wacko

carver9
I'm not going to react. I read it and skipped right over it.

TethAdamTheRock
WWH was atleast twice as strong as Hercules Imo

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
WWH was atleast twice as strong as Hercules Imo

Just twice?

the Darkone
Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 100+
Hercules 95
captain Marvel ( Billy ) 100
Superman- current 100+
Sentry ( basic non void ) 100
Wonder Man 90
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 95
Silver Surfer ( basic ) 100+
Gladiator 100
Black Adam 100
Martian Manhunter 95
Hyperion 100

Thor, Superman and Silver Surfer have punched out of their weight class on numerous occasions more so for Thor and Silver Surfer since they are more versatile than Superman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hercules 95
Superman- current 100+
Wonder Man 90
Gladiator 100
Black Adam 100
Martian Manhunter 95
Hyperion 100

Thor, Superman and Silver Surfer have punched out of their weight class on numerous occasions more so for Thor and Silver Surfer since they are more versatile than Superman

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
Hercules 95
Superman- current 100+
Wonder Man 90
Gladiator 100
Black Adam 100
Martian Manhunter 95
Hyperion 100

So if they are matching WBH, how far are they above Savage or WWH? Think real hard on this before making yourself look foolish because Savage Hulk strength fts poops on a lot of people here (almost everyone tbh).

vansonbee
Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 50
Hercules 45
captain Marvel ( Billy ) 55
Superman- current 75
Sentry ( basic non void ) 55
Wonder Man 40
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 50
Silver Surfer ( basic ) 85
Gladiator 55
Black Adam 50
Martian Manhunter 45
Hyperion 60

carver9
Question..

Let's say if we had doubles of everyone here in this thread. We are going to place Spiderman and Colossus 30 ft away from the doubles. The doubles then charge at each other and throw a punch at each other right in the face, doubles land a clean hit. Do you think they can produce enough power with that hit that it would melt both Colossus and Spiderman? I honestly don't think anyone knows how powerful this version of Hulk was. One sec...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Carter 03/21/2017
Originally posted by carter 03/21/2017
Question..

Let's say if we had doubles of everyone here in this thread. We are going to place Spiderman and Colossus 30 ft away from the doubles. The doubles then charge at each other and throw a punch at each other right in the face, doubles land a clean hit. Do you think they can produce enough power with that hit that it would melt both Colossus and Spiderman? I honestly don't think anyone knows how powerful this version of Hulk was. One sec...
Carter 03/21/2017
Originally posted by carter 03/21/2017
Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this.

On the same day Carter, on the very same phucking day Carter. Are you phucking kidding me?

Damborgson
It's different though, its not even the planet that's impressive, he killed characters indirectly through the force of his strike. That's not something that's easily replicable.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It's different though, its not even the planet that's impressive, he killed characters indirectly through the force of his strike. That's not something that's easily replicable.
It's still collateral damage. I am sure if Big G blows up earth, Colossus and Spiderman will die too.

carver9
It isn't the same thing. Melting Heralds with the back lash of a punch isn't the same as destroying a planet. Two different things. If Wonder Woman punched Superman in the face and the shockwaves killed Black Adam, KMC would blow up due to Superman not only withstanding said hit but Wonder Woman delivering it.

carver9
Every Superman vs Black Adam thread would result in a stomp for Superman.

carver9
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

As shown in the top panel, we see Fing Fang Foom melting from the power impact of both Hulks. Fing alone is top tier and has been a threat to some of the most powerful beings on Earth. He recently took on the Avengers but let's move past that. He was amped. How powerful was he? Guess you're wondering...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901492/Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg.html

He was 17 times more powerful than Hercules. Hercules IS one of the strongest beings on the planet, easily comparable to anyone on the list physically. He melted from a punch. No one here is coming close to replicating that.

Here is proof that Fing was amped...

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk11.jpg.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
It isn't the same thing. Melting Heralds with the back lash of a punch isn't the same as destroying a planet. Two different things. If Wonder Woman punched Superman in the face and the shockwaves killed Black Adam, KMC would blow up due to Superman not only withstanding said hit but Wonder Woman delivering it.

When Superman koed WW as a side effect from his HV far away or when he killed Trans and Skyfatherlevel probes with single strikes HV it was more impressive then Hulk and wish amped Betty killing fooder like Bi-Beast or Mindless ones (non heralds) as a side effect. If Thor or Hpyerion would have been there, they would just tank it,

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk7.jpg

As shown in the top panel, we see Fing Fang Foom melting from the power impact of both Hulks. Fing alone is top tier and has been a threat to some of the most powerful beings on Earth. He recently took on the Avengers but let's move past that. He was amped. How powerful was he? Guess you're wondering...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901492/Incredible_Hulks_635_010.jpg.html

He was 17 times more powerful than Hercules. Hercules IS one of the strongest beings on the planet, easily comparable to anyone on the list physically. He melted from a punch. No one here is coming close to replicating that.

Here is proof that Fing was amped...

http://s1099.photobucket.com/user/psychogundam1/media/hulk11.jpg.html

Back on earth Betty and WBH even more amped and huge stomping on FFF can't melt him or even a continent... while in the dark dimension their collision melted him and other non herald foodder. Same ark btw. That wish was a hax.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/2047230-hulks635_p2.jpg

carver9
When Superman koed WW as a side effect from his HV far away or when he killed Trans and Skyfatherlevel probes with single strikes HV it was more impressive then Hulk and wish amped Betty killing fooder like Bi-Beast or Mindless ones (non heralds) as a side effect. If Thor or Hpyerion would have been there, they would just tank it,

Jesus. You are trying too hard and Konvikt was fodder aka a new character and still koed Superman. Don't get where you are trying to go here.

carver9
Back on earth Betty and WBH even more amped and huge stomping on FFF can't melt him or even a continent... while in the dark dimension their collision melted him and other non herald foodder. Same ark btw. That wish was a hax.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/2047230-hulks635_p2.jpg

So you're saying an amped WBH can't destroy Earth?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So you're saying an amped WBH can't destroy Earth? [/QUOTE
Two amped WBH couldn't while stomping on FFF... Same ark as said, look above.

carver9
So you're saying an amped WBH can't destroy Earth?

So an amped WBH can't destroy Earth?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So an amped WBH can't destroy Earth?

carver9

So Strange was lying when he said Hulk was about to break Earth?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901525/Incredible_Hulks_635_017.jpg.html

You know that you are trolling but at least try to not make yourself look half..

Question, if I post a scan of Superman all out punch not even destroying the buildings beside him or knocking the human down around him, will you accept it as proof that Colossus is stronger than him?.

Mr Master

You know that you are trolling but at least try to not make yourself look half..

Question, if I post a scan of Superman all out punch not even destroying the buildings beside him or knocking the human down around him, will you accept it as proof that Colossus is stronger than him?.
thumb up ... laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Worst post ever. I thought you could not get any worse, yet you find a way. Can't wait to see you top this crap.

First, PURIFY YOUR FILTHY CARCASS BEFORE VIEWING THIS IMAGE OF GREATNESS!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/KpnErGom.jpg

A REPROBATE, HERETIC, such as yourself can't comprehend the GRAVITY of the picture.

DCNU Superman at HALF STRENGTH was able to bench-press the Earth for 5 days straight as well as RIP Doomsday in half.

Now combine THAT Superman with PF Superman and you have a SKYFATHER PLUS figure that EVISCERATES Worldbreaker Banner!!!

MY RANKING IS IMPECCABLE AND IRREFUTABLE!!!

JBL
First of all he didn't bench press the earth. It was on a machine on the earth. Second, please show me where he was at half strength. You've outdone yourself again. Congrats!!!!

JBL
Also if he has dynamic strength or mental blocks hiding all this so-called strength..... How is he all of a sudden at half strength?? To get your half strength theory, you must admit a cap. You did it again. Outdone yourself again!!!! You are good!!!

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Also if he has dynamic strength or mental blocks hiding all this so-called strength..... How is he all of a sudden at half strength?? To get your half strength theory, you must admit a cap. You did it again. Outdone yourself again!!!! You are good!!!

If a person with dynamic strength is split into 2 why can't both maintain their dynamic strength. Think of it as a ever growing string but is finite. Split it into 2 but now each keeps growing. That' a finite holding back superman split into 2 holding back supermen. Both with dynamic strength.

The fact they were split into 2 and maintained all their strength proves that his strength was dynamic and there was no loss from a holding back superman after the split.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
If a person with dynamic strength is split into 2 why can't both maintain their dynamic strength. Think of it as a ever growing string but is finite. Split it into 2 but now each keeps growing. That' a finite holding back superman split into 2 holding back supermen. Both with dynamic strength.

The fact they were split into 2 and maintained all their strength proves that his strength was dynamic and there was no loss from a holding back superman after the split. Wrong. That's not what happened.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL

Having dynamic strength doesn't preclude having a general "ballpark" he operates within 90% of the time.

Though you knew that.

TheHulk
I'm not going to react. I read it and skipped right over it. Getting old eh Carv wink

Prof. T.C McAbe

Hyperbole and reasoning with bruce is not a fact as obviously shown on panel. But you dodged my question. How come that a wishamped WBH and Betty destroyed a planet by a simple collision while an even more amped Betty and WBH as giants, were stomping madly at FFF and couldn't even melt the humans around them nor destroy a continent? Huh!
They surely didn't hold back!

The Logical answer. The Dark Dimension is not as stable as the Planets in the main Universe. The Wish played a huge Role in this so called feat and destroying a planet and melting non herald foodder as collateral damage is nice but as you said:
Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this.

Where you are actually right for once as we see a hugely amped WBH couple (more then in the Dark dimeonsion) doing no damage to earth at all. Which answers your Superman question quite well.

And how cute is it that Mr. M is cheerleading you now. He finally found his intellectual peer. smile You make a fine couple heart

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by TheHulk
Getting old eh Carv wink

hmmm

Never contradict Carver, wait some minutes and he will contradict himself.

carver9
Hyperbole and reasoning with bruce is not a fact as obviously shown on panel. But you dodged my question. How come that a wishamped WBH and Betty destroyed a planet by a simple collision while an even more amped Betty and WBH as giants, were stomping madly at FFF and couldn't even melt the humans around them nor destroy a continent? Huh!
They surely didn't hold back!

The Logical answer. The Dark Dimension is not as stable as the Planets in the main Universe. The Wish played a huge Role in this so called feat and destroying a planet and melting non herald foodder as collateral damage is nice but as you said:

Where you are actually right for once as we see a hugely amped WBH couple (more then in the Dark dimeonsion) doing no damage to earth at all. Which answers your Superman question quite well.

And how cute is it that Mr. M is cheerleading you now. He finally found his intellectual peer. smile You make a fine couple heart

Said at least 4 times in the same book that Hulk could destroy Earth. The reason it wasn't destroyed is because Earth is an important planet. The reason Metropolis isn't destroyed when Superman is going all out in the center of it is because Metropolis isn't a fodder city. You're being a hypocrite. I can post a scan of a sun amped Superman punching the ground with a double hand punch only causing a dent in the room that he was in. I know you wouldn't accept it as him being weak. Stop trolling.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You're being a hypocrite.
laughing out loud

You are impossible. I just showed you your hipocrisy and you didn't even grasp it and behave still like a hypocrit. Oh Jesus, I have to laugh so hard right now.

carver9
laughing out loud

You are impossible. I just showed you your hipocrisy and you didn't even grasp it and behave still like a hypocrit. Oh Jesus, I have to laugh so hard right now.

Just know that Hulk taking a step forward almost sunk the entire eastern sea board and in the same comic it was said that if he repeated this, he would Crack the planet in half.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just know that Hulk taking a step forward almost sunk the entire eastern sea board and in the same comic it was said that if he repeated this, he would Crack the planet in half.
Collateral Damage is no indicator of power wink. Your words.

carver9
Collateral Damage is no indicator of power wink. Your words.

Our entire argument has been about collateral damage. confused

psycho gundam
Clearly a joke thread with these responses, no?

Mr Master
-------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have those Scans:

which prove the DD Planet WBHulk/She-Hulk destroyed was "unstable" and therefore easier to break?
or ... are these the usual fallacies from the usual suspect?

So .. jokes aside ...

It was literally understood on panel, that Hulk went on full rage (World Breaker)
when Hulk noticed there was nothing of significance to salvage on that planet.

"World Breaker" is a level of strength/power that Huk can reach. It has nothing to do with "wishes."

psycho gundam
The only thing about wishes that concerned Hulk is that he orchestrated a way so that he could unleash his power in a place where it didn't matter what or who got destroyed by it. It would have worked if not for him getting transported back to Earth where again, unleashing like that is not safe.

StiltmanFTW
Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) - 0.0000000000001

Hercules - 0.00000000000015

captain Marvel ( Billy ) - 0.0000000000002

Superman- current - 0.0000000000002

Sentry ( basic non void ) - 0.0000000000002

Wonder Man 0.00000000000000001

Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Silver Surfer ( basic ) - 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Gladiator - 0.0000000000002

Black Adam - 0.0000000000002

Martian Manhunter - 0. 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Hyperion - 0.0000000000002

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL

I SAID YOU WERE INCAPABLE PF UNDERSTANDING THE SCAN AND YOU PROVE IT WITH EVERY POST.

1. Dynamic Strength- The issue is PROVEN by the split portrayals not refuted. Tearing DOOMSDAY IN HALF clearly shows that.

2. Mental blocks- AGAIN, your limited intellect comes into play.
Clark's "Mental blocks" are REINFORCED by the DCNU depiction, HERETIC!!!

DCNU Superman was much more aggressive and intense and as a result operated on a higher level of strength. Conversely, PF Clark was more reserved and took longer to rise in power.

Diesldude
Do we know if it was the blows that did it or was it the energy wbh and betty were releasing like DCNU Captain Atom.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
Do we know if it was the blows that did it or was it the energy wbh and betty were releasing like DCNU Captain Atom. That is kinda of a good question. Though if i remember the panel correctly, the moment Hulk and Betty collided was the moment the fodder in it got disintegrated and the planet looked like it was directly effected by the force.

JBL
I SAID YOU WERE INCAPABLE PF UNDERSTANDING THE SCAN AND YOU PROVE IT WITH EVERY POST.

1. Dynamic Strength- The issue is PROVEN by the split portrayals not refuted. Tearing DOOMSDAY IN HALF clearly shows that.

DCNU Superman was much more aggressive and intense and as a result operated on a higher in level of strength. Conversely, PF Clark was more reserved and took longer to rise in power. SIGH!!! I will be glad when you get it through your head that using your full capped strength is NOT dynamic strength. I can toy with a 7 year old and then decide to overpower him and the ignorant would think I dropped mental blocks and got stronger. 90 percent of DC writers have already stated that superman does not have dynamic strength. Even Stan Lee has stated it. That's how that scientist knew that all-star superman was 3 times stronger due to outside reasons and brainiac knew superman was not strong enough to push warworld without an amp.

-Pr-

DCNU Superman was much more aggressive and intense and as a result operated on a higher level of strength. Conversely, PF Clark was more reserved and took longer to rise in power.

Stop yelling.

TheHulk
^Doesn't LoB do something like this in every thread Pr? What's the point of asking him to stop yelling when you still don't do anything about it laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulk
^Doesn't LoB do something like this in every thread Pr? What's the point of asking him to stop yelling when you still don't do anything about it laughing out loud

...The **** did I ever do to you?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop yelling.

I DO AS I FEEL, BOY!!!!!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Hyperion - 0.0000000000002
laughing out loud

TheHulk
...The **** did I ever do to you? You know what you did wink

Damborgson
...The **** did I ever do to you?

I don't think he's fully mentally developed yet.

TheHulk
I don't think he's fully mentally developed yet. Well screw you too

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Hyperion - 0.0000000000002 classic high balling stilt, manhunter is a negative 2,000,000,000,000 and you know it.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9

Thor ( basic version with mjolnir ) 75
Hercules 70
captain Marvel ( Billy ) 90
Superman- current ∞
Sentry ( basic non void ) 99
Wonder Man 60
Wonder Woman ( pre dcnu ) 65
Silver Surfer ( basic ) 200
Gladiator 99
Black Adam 91
Martian Manhunter 5
Hyperion 90

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.