Saitama vs Namek Saga Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Just like the title says, Vegeta at the Kevel he was at when he fought final form Frieza.

NemeBro
Vegeta takes a comfortable majority. Any difference in strength or speed is fairly negligible, and Vegeta is much more powerful, being quite a bit stronger than first form Freeza, who destroyed Planet Vegeta with ease.

carver9
Don't know about that. Dam, is anime fts usable here?

Damborgson
Sure, give them both their anime feats.

carver9
With that said, Saitama wins.

NemeBro
What anime feats do you believe give Saitama the win?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
With that said, Saitama wins.

Agreed.

His combat speed is superior to Vegeta's.

A serious punch = A normal punch with the technique behind it can cancel a planet-busting attack and massively damage the guy behind it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NemeBro
Vegeta takes a comfortable majority. Any difference in strength or speed is fairly negligible, and Vegeta is much more powerful, being quite a bit stronger than first form Freeza, who destroyed Planet Vegeta with ease.

Inedian
Vegeta

Dark-Kenshin
Saitama oneshots. And based on Super's retroactive continuity of these guys strength/speed/durability, Saitama would oneshot even if the feats we've seen from Saitama were the full extent of his abilities.

Dispray
Saitama easily defeated a planer buster (Boros). If he goes all out, I'm pretty sure he can beat Vegeta.

socool8520
Saitama Casually beat a guy who could blow up the planet. I know DBZ characters have done the same, but there isn't even a cap on Saitama's ability. I'm sure he would just let Vegeta beat him up for a minute and then when he got bored, he would annihilate him with a more seriouser punch.

Jmanghan
Vegeta takes a comfortable majority. Any difference in strength or speed is fairly negligible, and Vegeta is much more powerful, being quite a bit stronger than first form Freeza, who destroyed Planet Vegeta with ease. Boros is a confirmed planet buster...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And First Form Frieza casually blew up a planet 10 times bigger than Earth. He's weaker than Namek Saga Vegeta.

socool8520
True, but there hasn't even been a hint of a cap on Saitama's strength yet. He hasn't been seriously injured since his little training montage. Isn't Saitama a parody of DBZ-esque characters that are OP?

cdtm
Saitama cancelled a planet buster with the wind from a punch. That's waaaay beyond the physical power of ANYONE in Dragon Ball, who are exclusively strong on energy and weak physically (Yes, Freeza kicked away Vegeta's Galic Gun, but that's more an effect of ki defenses then raw physical power)

There's a reason why a Destructo Disc works on virtually anyone.. Because it's a physical, bladed form of ki. Krilling can cut characters that can tank any energy attack from characters >>>>> him. Indisputable proof of their inferior physical defenses.

socool8520
^ Haven't they been crushed through mountains and such and still kept fighting? Also, isn't tanking the concussive force from a ki blast still durability? Vegeta was able to tank a planet busting ki wave way back in the Saiyan Invasion arc.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And First Form Frieza casually blew up a planet 10 times bigger than Earth. He's weaker than Namek Saga Vegeta. When was it implied that Earth was the biggest planet Boros could blow up?

The point is that Boros couldn't hurt Saitama, not even close, and Saitama would have killed him with a single volley of punches, were it not for his regen.

So, in short, lets say Vegeta is way stronger then Boros. Being way stronger then him still doesn't register as a blip on Saitama's radar.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Boros is a confirmed planet buster... No he isn't.

socool8520
I thought he stated he destroyed the planets he ran through looking for the ultimate battle or something. He definitely implied he could blow up the planet

Zack Fair
Man I think Saitama would punch a hole through Vegeta's chest.

cdtm
Same here, and I'm one of the biggest Vegeta fans out there. thumb up

Jmanghan
No he isn't. It's from the official OPM databook. When translated, it says that Boros IS a planet buster.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm one of the biggest Vegeta fans out there. thumb up

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Man I think Saitama would punch a hole through Vegeta's chest.

Vegeta is more durable than anything Saitama has fought and defeated but I agree with you on this.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Saitama cancelled a planet buster with the wind from a punch. That's waaaay beyond the physical power of ANYONE in Dragon Ball, who are exclusively strong on energy and weak physically (Yes, Freeza kicked away Vegeta's Galic Gun, but that's more an effect of ki defenses then raw physical power)

There's a reason why a Destructo Disc works on virtually anyone.. Because it's a physical, bladed form of ki. Krilling can cut characters that can tank any energy attack from characters >>>>> him. Indisputable proof of their inferior physical defenses.

Frieza kicking that blast away was physical strength AND, Frieza TANKED the 20 times kamehameha. Remember, 3 times Kameha bad enough power to destroy Earth...Frieza tanked an attack 4 times that and was only mad because he was pushed back.

Superman got koed from the shockwaves of a minor planet busting attack.

socool8520
I think it's just that Saitama was made to poke fun at Manga like DBZ. He justs powers up above whatever the next challenge is. He would just punch him harder and it would be over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.