Highfather Vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Highfather gets his mace, King Thor that fought Galactus and before losing his armhttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111256151/4888552-6322381522-037e5.jpghttps://i.ytimg.com/vi/0lihkQLOLDE/maxresdefault.jpg

Sin I AM
Thor fought Galan BEGORE losing his arm? And y is your scan in foreign?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Pretty sure he just looks at the pictures. Speech and narration be damned.

DarkSaint85
Pretty sure even that's a tall order, seeing as he's got Zod in this thread.

celeyhyga17
hysterical

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pretty sure even that's a tall order, seeing as he's got Zod in this thread. laughing out loud

carver9
Lol

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

He had his Uru arm as shown here.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/4081071-vs+galactus+3.jpg

This version of Thor stomps. Galactus punched him with the force of a billion super novas which sent Thor from one end of the planet to the other. He kept going and the force of the punch destroyed the moon. He tanked it.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/4081072-vs+galactus+4.jpg

Even though this is a different timeline, isn't this the same exact Thor that fought Gorr?

Cogito
That Galactus was near death, and the "billion supernovas" was obvious hyperbole.

Thor kneels before Zod like the puny man he is.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
That Galactus was near death, and the "billion supernovas" was obvious hyperbole.

Thor kneels before Zod like the puny man he is.

Narrator said it so I'm sure it wasn't hyperbole. We can't dismiss one statement while accepting others. Picking and choosing.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Narrator said it so I'm sure it wasn't hyperbole. We can't dismiss one statement while accepting others. Picking and choosing. the narrator was clearly king Thor since he's speaking in old English.

DarkSaint85
Highfather was destroying planets with his fight. Moons are usually much smaller.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
the narrator was clearly king Thor since he's speaking in old English.

Probably. Didn't think of it like that. I was reading it like the Thor and Gorr showing...the narrator describing what's going on during the battle. Why do you think it was Thor talking?

deathslash
Probably. Didn't think of it like that. I was reading it like the Thor and Gorr showing...the narrator describing what's going on during the battle. Why do you think it was Thor talking? narrators don't generally use old English to describe how a battle is going. Also, narrators do have a tendency to use hyperbole when talking about a fight.

Cogito
the narrator was clearly king Thor since he's speaking in old English.
thumb up most definitely

Also Carver, we have statements of a billion supernovas and evidence of only a moon destruction (plus minor planet damage). Those two are incompatible "facts"

carver9
thumb up most definitely

Also Carver, we have statements of a billion supernovas and evidence of only a moon destruction (plus minor planet damage). Those two are incompatible "facts"

Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this.

carver9
narrators don't generally use old English to describe how a battle is going. Also, narrators do have a tendency to use hyperbole when talking about a fight.

This isn't proof that King Thor was talking during those instances. I thought you had more proof than this.

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Highfather was destroying planets with his fight. Moons are usually much smaller.

Odin has done more, when he fought Foursung they were destroying planets, causing suns to go super nova, reigniting dead suns, causeed life as they battle across the universe

Odin fought Seth with amnesia and caused shock waves throughout Multiverse before Odin regained his memory.

Battle of cosmic scale varies, OKT vs Galactus was more physically then energy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin has done more, when he fought Foursung they were destroying planets, causing suns to go super nova, reigniting dead suns, causeed life as they battle across the universe

Odin fought Seth with amnesia and caused shock waves throughout Multiverse before Odin regained his memory.

Battle of cosmic scale varies, OKT vs Galactus was more physically then energy.

We can only use the Thor that is in this thread.

the Darkone
I know I was making a statement.

It depends on which King Thor we are using, if we are using up and coming King Thor he will lose, after Reign he can win, OKT would win more experience. RKT would eat Highfather, it all depends on which King Thor we are using

Sin I AM
He had his Uru arm as shown here.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/4081071-vs+galactus+3.jpg

This version of Thor stomps. Galactus punched him with the force of a billion super novas which sent Thor from one end of the planet to the other. He kept going and the force of the punch destroyed the moon. He tanked it.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105634/4081072-vs+galactus+4.jpg

Even though this is a different timeline, isn't this the same exact Thor that fought Gorr?

Scan zaddy

Sin I AM
Is teth colossus big c?

Cogito
^ Yep

Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this.

Normally I would agree, but a billion supernovas vs. moon damage? Please, it's evidence of extreme hyperbole.

Smurph
It also just says that his fists match the force of his rage which is "like a billion supernovas"... the speech style and use of 'like' make this more of a poetic comparison than an exact measurement. So, probably hyperbole.

Genii96
^ Yep

Normally I would agree, but a billion supernovas vs. moon damage? Please, it's evidence of extreme hyperbole.

Um
He didn't Punch the moon,he punched odin with that power

Odin went through the earth and crashed into the moon which destroyed it.

Zack M
Highfather probably wins. He was a peer to Darkseid.

Cogito
Originally posted by Genii96
Um
He didn't Punch the moon,he punched odin with that power

Odin went through the earth and crashed into the moon which destroyed it.

Thor, not Odin, but that's not important.

It's collateral damage - conservation of energy. Carter is right, we don't usually place much stock in it as a power gauge, but ridiculous numbers like a billion supernovas don't usually get thrown around so it's an unusual case.

A supernova can put out as much energy in one instant as our entire sun will during its entire lifetime combined. Multiply that by a billion. And then think about the moon. And then think about how it's Thor, who's naturally hyperbolic, making the statement.

h1a8
Collateral damage isn't an indicator of power output. It just isn't. A lot of high showings can be dismissed because of this. It is. Lack of collateral damage is not an indication of power output (sometimes).

Delta1938
Narrator said it so I'm sure it wasn't hyperbole. We can't dismiss one statement while accepting others. Picking and choosing.

laughing Carter just couldn't help but blatantly contradict himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.