hacking the matrix (video game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
hello, now that i have beaten the game i am trying to figure the hacking portion of the game and am completely lost. i am to the point where i have opened the b directory but i cant access any of the stuff in it. i dont know jack about computer programing/hacking or any of that stuff so is there any one who can help? also it says to check out danielinstitute.com, i did so and it took me to the matrix web site. is there crap i got to do on the web site to hack into the video game?

cookies2006
Try looking for codes on cheatplanet.com. Me and my friends beat the game too. It was cake.

turin
the game was cake but i dont get the hacking part

Nickydirtrider
hey turin
after you access drive b, go to DIR and open it to view what is in it,
then open all of the differnt things in their the same as drive a, after that is done you will have to open the VIRTUAL drive, it will ask for a code, the code is frozenfish (UNLESS IT IS DIFFERNT FOR YOUR SYSTEM THEN MINE) then you have to solf a puzzle, after that you will have a couple of more drives and everything will kind of lead to solving everything else.

Ushgarak
Yup, that's pretty much it.

turin
tha was the problem i was having, opening the things in drive b. maybe i was tired and wasnt thinking straight. i will try again and let yall know.

Daedalus
ETM sucked, it was too easy, the graphics were lame and the hacking was a waste of time, they could've had so much potential but they screwed it up (mind you it was Shiny who made it).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.