Are these guys Physically stronger than Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Regardless if its small or large.
Superman
Gladiator
Hyperion

riv6672
Yes
No
I've heard it depends on the version. The versions I'M familiar with, no.

TethAdamTheRock
Any reason to back up your statement?. This is 616(normal) Hyperion.

riv6672
Just from Hype's appearances/feats compared to Thor's; i'm not going to provide you scans and shit, if thats what you're asking, just my opinion.
'Normal' Hype isnt as strong as Thor imo.

leonidas
yes, no, too hard to say. classic hype had some solid feats. the one that held "universes apart!!11!!1" didn't have enough feats to say if he really was stronger than thor and his universe feat was unquantifiable and lacked further explanation that was hinted at by the author. they are all reasonably close imo, though superman is definitely the one that separates himself the furthest and at times the separation can appear to be very large.

Cogito
Originally posted by leonidas
yes, no, too hard to say. classic hype had some solid feats. the one that held "universes apart!!11!!1" didn't have enough feats to say if he really was stronger than thor and his universe feat was unquantifiable and lacked further explanation that was hinted at by the author. they are all reasonably close imo, though superman is definitely the one that separates himself the furthest and at times the separation can appear to be very large. thumb up

Is the Hype that held universes apart gone? I don't keep up with much these days

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

Is the Hype that held universes apart gone? I don't keep up with much these days

Nope he is around still, but he would rather be a truck driver than Hyperion at the moment. That's if you meant the most recent Hyperion.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by riv6672
'Normal' Hype isnt as strong as Thor imo. Based on?

riv6672
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Based on?
See my second post where i responded after you basically asked the same question concerning my initial post.

Warrior Madness
Superman - considerably stronger and, as Leonidas has said, the gap can get even bigger.

Gladiator - both are comparable, but Gladiator can get stronger.

Hyperion - most of the Hyperions, no. They seem to be below him, with the exception of 616 Hyperion, who, at his best, is marginally stronger than Thor. On average they are equals.

TethAdamTheRock
See my second post where i responded after you basically asked the same question concerning my initial post. Hyperion caught a planet going 500,000 Miles an hour, this was recent and 616 Version.

riv6672
^^^cool.

Also, in your sig? The word should be heel, h-e-e-l.

carver9
None of them is stronger except Hyperion.

TethAdamTheRock
Thanks

riv6672
You're welcome.

CosmicComet
Except for glads they are.

Thor was present for the planet at 500k mph feat, yet hyperion did it himself.

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Except for glads they are.

Thor was present for the planet at 500k mph feat, yet hyperion did it himself.

I wonder what mental gymnastics Carter will post in response!!

JBL
Hyperion and Gladiator yes. Superman no. Their fights verified it.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL

wow i definitely wasnt expecting this answer from you

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

laughing Good one JBL. Oh wait, you're serious? laughing

celeyhyga17
Superman
Hyperion
Thor
Gladiator

Damborgson
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
Superman - considerably stronger and, as Leonidas has said, the gap can get even bigger.

Gladiator - both are comparable, but Gladiator can get stronger.

Hyperion - most of the Hyperions, no. They seem to be below him, with the exception of 616 Hyperion, who, at his best, is marginally stronger than Thor. On average they are equals.

Gladiator has never achieved anything that would make him stronger than Thor.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
laughing Good one JBL. Oh wait, you're serious? laughing Beta Ray Bill is equal to Thor in strength yet Gladiator was the strongest member of the anniliators. Thor had actually fought superman with his fists and was even. He has never fought gladiator with his fists, he had to use his hammer. Superman was dead tired and admitted he barely won. Gladiator koed Thor. Defeated Thor girl and was still going. Superman got dusted by the avenger, something they failed to do against nafaria. 😭

JBL
Originally posted by Damborgson
Gladiator has never achieved anything that would make him stronger than Thor. Destroyed a planet with his fists. Lifted the FF building while Spiderman had to save Thor from a building frame.

thanos-prime
Yes, to all.

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by JBL
Destroyed a planet with his fists. Lifted the FF building while Spiderman had to save Thor from a building frame.

I had forgotten about those. So, yes, Gladiator is stronger.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JBL
Destroyed a planet with his fists. Lifted the FF building while Spiderman had to save Thor from a building frame.

Destroyed a barren rock with multiple all out blows, and Thor has better feats than that.

Damborgson
I had forgotten about those. So, yes, Gladiator is stronger.

laughing out loud

Listen to the finality of this post. Proven, no way Thor beats that. Hold up.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JBL

http://i.imgur.com/TBLpczn.jpg

Thor provides AT LEAST half of the strength necessary to lift Asgard.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2ateBHfvry4/T8qDkjzhwQI/AAAAAAAAb_s/q5STvUjmkpM/s1600/thor70.jpg

Which is huge by the way.

Lifts the Midgard serpent

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd123/forever_051/TM202.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2Ih7D9U.jpg

Keeps a planet from falling apart while he stitches it back together.

thumb up

Oh, and when Thor struggled the skyscraper frame, he'd just been poisoned/disoriented. But I'm sure he just didn't remember to mention that.

riv6672
^^^That's a great buncha Thor feats.
Definitely backs up my opinion, which is nice!

JBL
Lol. Gladiator overcame force that would have destroyed half the Solar System. The force Thor overcame was barely enough to destroyed a single " rock" ( see what I did? ) And Thor did not lift that entire serpent and a shared feat is useless.

riv6672
I was looking away, do it again.

krisblaze
Completely forgot about the strength feat from his gorr fight.

JBL
Destroyed a barren rock with multiple all out blows, and Thor has better feats than that. Barren rock??? That so-called barren rock was the largest planet in the area. It once held an entire race. While other planets and objects met their destruction, this planet endured. ( hence why the writer called it a rock. Get it? Hard, tuff, sturdy, others destroyed this one didn't until gladiator destroyed it with strength alone). Thor cannot destroy a planet in 50 punches. Hell he couldn't even bust through that mountain hulk and the others were under in secret wars and Thor admitted that he was using his mightiest blows with his HAMMER. Now let him try with his fists. Won't even register as taps like with his HAMMER. By the way. Who told you that gladiator was going all out?? Or you are just assuming he was to support your theory?

Damborgson
Originally posted by JBL
Barren rock??? That so-called barren rock was the largest planet in the area. It once held an entire race. While other planets and objects met their destruction, this planet endured. ( hence why the writer called it a rock. Get it? Hard, tuff, sturdy, others destroyed this one didn't until gladiator destroyed it with strength alone). Thor cannot destroy a planet in 50 punches. Hell he couldn't even bust through that mountain hulk and the others were under in secret wars and Thor admitted that he was using his mightiest blows with his HAMMER. Now let him try with his fists. Won't even register as taps like with his HAMMER. By the way. Who told you that gladiator was going all out?? Or you are just assuming he was to support your theory?

Well I'm not the one who first called it a rock, the comic did laughing out loud and was it not barren?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/29361/624540-solarsystem051ws.jpg

Thor can affect similarly to gladiator directly striking a planet, by far, far outside their atmospheres.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/ThorGB25_zpse09c2a59.png

Not that it matters, since striking power =/= strength.

Well sure if you want to low ball, but obviously that's not true because Thor has done better. I don't need anyone to tell me, Gladiator was enraged and acting out in frustration as he swung at the planet. I don't know what kind of holding back he was supposed to be doing, but my statement is much more backed up than whatever you're trying argue. He was holding back on that lifeless rock?

Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Gladiator overcame force that would have destroyed half the Solar System. The force Thor overcame was barely enough to destroyed a single " rock" ( see what I did? ) And Thor did not lift that entire serpent and a shared feat is useless.

That's cute lol. Thor overcame a force meant to kill him throughout every second and moment across his entire life. If we're going to be vague with our feats.

He lifted it off the ground, that's more than enough. A shared feat is not useless, he gets half of it at the very least. Which is still worth 100 of Gladiator's skyscraper feat.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Barren rock??? That so-called barren rock was the largest planet in the area. It once held an entire race. While other planets and objects met their destruction, this planet endured. ( hence why the writer called it a rock. Get it? Hard, tuff, sturdy, others destroyed this one didn't until gladiator destroyed it with strength alone). Thor cannot destroy a planet in 50 punches. Hell he couldn't even bust through that mountain hulk and the others were under in secret wars and Thor admitted that he was using his mightiest blows with his HAMMER. Now let him try with his fists. Won't even register as taps like with his HAMMER. By the way. Who told you that gladiator was going all out?? Or you are just assuming he was to support your theory?
laughing out loud

Gladiator was once straining to lift a small rubble rock too. Him destroying a planet is an outlier at this point, not an average.

Grey Hulk also destroyed a meteor twice the size of Earth in the same series BTW.

Delta1938
Can't help but notice JBL arguing solely and entirely fights when it suits him(and hilariously getting it wrong) then arguing solely non-combat feats when it suits him. He's channeling carter quite well.

Damborgson
I was looking away, do it again.

laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Beta Ray Bill is equal to Thor in strength yet Gladiator was the strongest member of the anniliators. Thor had actually fought superman with his fists and was even. He has never fought gladiator with his fists, he had to use his hammer. Superman was dead tired and admitted he barely won. Gladiator koed Thor. Defeated Thor girl and was still going. Superman got dusted by the avenger, something they failed to do against nafaria. 😭

I actually missed this. The mental gymnastics if you actually believe it.

Superman from a disadvantaged position caught a CHARGED Mjolnir strike then from that same disadvantaged position, knocked Thor the **** out like a *****.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/deal.gif

riv6672
^^^So far looks like its just Superman who's stronger than Thor. Coming in second on a list to him aint bad.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
None of them is stronger except Hyperion.
I'm going to use your reasoning.

Superman is many times stronger. His feats are well beyond.
Gladiator planet busting feat is well beyond anything Thor has done.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm going to use your reasoning.

Superman is many times stronger. His feats are well beyond.
Gladiator planet busting feat is well beyond anything Thor has done.

I disagree. Hyperion is the strongest here imo.

h1a8
I disagree. Hyperion is the strongest here imo.
Superman is many many times stronger.

If you disagree then
So name a feat by Thor that is greater or equal to the best feat Superman or Gladiator's planet busting feat.

JBL
I actually missed this. The mental gymnastics if you actually believe it.

Superman from a disadvantaged position caught a CHARGED Mjolnir strike then from that same disadvantaged position, knocked Thor the **** out like a *****.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/deal.gif Count Nafaria did it without much effort. Gladiator koed Thor also and wasn't exhausted like superman. Check out the distance Thor body traveled after the two hits. Gladiator kicked thors hammer miles away and sent Thor flying miles away koed whereas superman caught hell sending Thor a few inches away. Also Thanos DNA with gladiator gave the clone 4 times thanos strength.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman is many many times stronger.

If you disagree then
So name a feat by Thor that is greater or equal to the best feat Superman or Gladiator's planet busting feat.

What's Superman's and Gladiator best ft? Gladiator has the potential to be stronger than anyone here.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Count Nafaria did it without much effort. Gladiator koed Thor also and wasn't exhausted like superman. Check out the distance Thor body traveled after the two hits. Gladiator kicked thors hammer miles away and sent Thor flying miles away koed whereas superman caught hell sending Thor a few inches away. Also Thanos DNA with gladiator gave the clone 4 times thanos strength.

Not 616 Gladiator. All kinds of fail. Also, are you referring to some kinda retcon or a different example? 'Cuz Nefaria didn't even KO Thor.

Silent Master
Using h1 level math, Thor is around 15 billion times stronger than Superman.

Warrior Madness
What's Superman's and Gladiator best ft? Gladiator has the potential to be stronger than anyone here.

LOL!!

Damborgson

Gladiator can't even be proved to be stronger than Thor, you think he's going to be stronger than Superman?

carver9
Gladiator can't even be proved to be stronger than Thor, you think he's going to be stronger than Superman?

Me and your intake on things are different since I think Thor is just as strong as Superman.

Damborgson
It can't be proven brother. Thor's advantages over Superman lie within his energy projection and versatility. His physical stats are not unfortunately.

carver9
It can't be proven brother. Thor's advantages over Superman lie within his energy projection and versatility. His physical stats are not unfortunately.

Hercules have some of the best strength fts in comics and Thor matched him. Hulk does have the best strength fts in comics and Thor does extremely well against him physically. I feel confident that Thor is a peer and in a comic between the two, Thor would match his strength. I guess I'm the true Thor fan here.

stick out tongue

Damborgson
Hercules have some of the best strength fts in comics and Thor matched him. Hulk does have the best strength fts in comics and Thor does extremely well against him physically. I feel confident that Thor is a peer and in a comic between the two, Thor would match his strength. I guess I'm the true Thor fan here.

stick out tongue

laughing out loud maybe you are, who knows?

But I don't feel the need to try to argue Thor's superiority over superman on every stat. 90% (roughly of course) of Thor's feats come with Mjolnir in hand, leaving him a very small window of feats to argue with against someone who's always in hand to hand combat like Superman. And the fact is, although yes Thor can be considered a peer to Superman, like many characters such as Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter, that doesn't mean he could match him. Same goes with Hercules, and most versions of Hulk.

Luckily, even Superman isn't matching Thor's power output or versatility, which makes a contest between the two less clear. Thor doesn't need to have the Biggest biceps. He's Thor, he's a force to be reckoned for a variety of reasons.

carver9
laughing out loud maybe you are, who knows?

But I don't feel the need to try to argue Thor's superiority over superman on every stat. 90% (roughly of course) of Thor's feats come with Mjolnir in hand, leaving him a very small window of feats to argue with against someone who's always in hand to hand combat like Superman. And the fact is, although yes Thor can be considered a peer to Superman, like many characters such as Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter, that doesn't mean he could match him. Same goes with Hercules, and most versions of Hulk.

Luckily, even Superman isn't matching Thor's power output or versatility, which makes a contest between the two less clear. Thor doesn't need to have the Biggest biceps. He's Thor, he's a force to be reckoned for a variety of reasons.

You have changed my friend. Not personality wise but your thought process on Thor. Question, what strength ft of Superman can Thor not replicate? Just name one minus pulling planets (due to Mjolnir being connected to Thor flight).

abhilegend
Me and your intake on things are different since I think Thor is just as strong as Superman. Originally posted by carver9

stick out tongue
laughing out loud
What are these best feats for Hercules though?

You think everyone can match Superman, so not surprising in the least.

abhilegend
You have changed my friend. Not personality wise but your thought process on Thor. Question, what strength ft of Superman can Thor not replicate? Just name one minus pulling planets (due to Mjolnir being connected to Thor flight).
Ripping Doomsday in half? Your precious wonder woman who you think is equal to Thor got her arms broken like a twig.

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ripping Doomsday in half? Your precious wonder woman who you think is equal to Thor got her arms broken like a twig.

thumb up

But yet this same Wonder Woman defeated Super Doom and dragged his karcus into space.

carver9
laughing out loud
What are these best feats for Hercules though?

You think everyone can match Superman, so not surprising in the least.

Nope, I don't think everyone could match Superman. I'm speaking with Damborgson.

Damborgson
Have to give credit where it's due. Or we end up turning into Abhi's and Quanchi's. sick Doesn't mean I don't think Thor would still win that encounter.

Benching a planet for days to start. Could he do it? Maybe, but nothing in his history suggests so, lifting the weight of the earth would be a highlight for any marvel elite, let alone for days while slowly starving of their energy source.

carver9
Have to give credit where it's due. Or we end up turning into Abhi's and Quanchi's. sick Doesn't mean I don't think Thor would still win that encounter.

Benching a planet for days to start. Could he do it? Maybe, but nothing in his history suggests so, lifting the weight of the earth would be a highlight for any marvel elite, let alone for days while slowly starving of their energy source.

Thor overpowered the weight of a neutron star though. I'm lost on why you don't think he could pull that off.

Then you threw Hulk in there. Savage Hulk almost overpowered the In Betweener who admitted he used almost all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was getting stronger. Same In Betweener was controlling a Phoenix user and an IG user and his presence was ripping reality apart. That's better than any planetary ft.

abhilegend
But yet this same Wonder Woman defeated Super Doom and dragged his karcus into space.
She never defeated him and he was weakened.

Do you think Thor can break Diana's arms like that?Originally posted by carver9
Nope, I don't think everyone could match Superman. I'm speaking with Damborgson.
Of course you do.

But tell me, if Wonder Woman is as strong as Thor IYO and Superman is stronger than Diana, how is Thor supposedly peer to Superman.

Unless you think Diana is as strong as Superman. And Doomsday must be stronger than Superman then.

But uh, Superman ripped him in half.

So, what's it gonna be?

abhilegend
Thor overpowered the weight of a neutron star though. I'm lost on why you don't think he could pull that off.

Then you threw Hulk in there. Savage Hulk almost overpowered the In Betweener who admitted he used almost all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was getting stronger. Same In Betweener was controlling a Phoenix user and an IG user and his presence was ripping reality apart. That's better than any planetary ft.
laughing out loud

And Superman tanked a planetary sized black hole and all that shit.

Superman just merging with his split half caused two realities to merge. Are we going to throw shit like that too?

Warrior Madness
laughing out loud

Superman just merging with his split half caused two realities to merge. Are we going to throw shit like that too?

Give up... Carver is hopeless.

abhilegend
Looks like we are all glutton for punishment.

carver9

Do you think Thor can break Diana's arms like that?
Of course you do.

But tell me, if Wonder Woman is as strong as Thor IYO and Superman is stronger than Diana, how is Thor supposedly peer to Superman.

Unless you think Diana is as strong as Superman. And Doomsday must be stronger than Superman then.

So, what's it gonna be?

Why do you think he was weakened? Because Kryptonite was in the air? Remember, the Kryptonite being there is the only reason Doom appeared.

Also, do I need to post what happened next?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/3888254-sww2.png

carver9

Do you know of the showings he is talking about?

carver9
laughing out loud

SMDH. This stuff has been debunked already. I'm not wasting my energy discussing any of this with you.

abhilegend
Why do you think he was weakened? Because Kryptonite was in the air? Remember, the Kryptonite being there is the only reason Doom appeared.

Also, do I need to post what happened next?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/3888254-sww2.png
Yes, kryptonite made him weaker.

That she sucker attacked him while he was fighting someone else and then dragged him away while he was not fighting?

How is that beating someone through strength?Originally posted by carver9
SMDH. This stuff has been debunked already. I'm not wasting my energy discussing any of this with you.
laughing out loud

What are you talking about? Where did you debunk anything?

carver9
Yes, kryptonite made him weaker.

That she sucker attacked him while he was fighting someone else and then dragged him away while he was not fighting?

How is that beating someone through strength?
laughing out loud

What are you talking about? Where did you debunk anything?

Wasn't a surprise attack and she tied him up and carried him into space against his power. Let's not even bring up the Mongul showing or the fight against the Kryptonians or her fight against...

The list is big.

I never said I debunked anything. I said it has been debunked by a group of people debating against you for pages on your claims about that showing.

TethAdamTheRock

Benching a planet for days to start. Could he do it? Maybe, but nothing in his history suggests so, lifting the weight of the earth would be a highlight for any marvel elite, let alone for days while slowly starving of their energy source. Gladiator and Hyperion can definitely do it, Thor im not certain.

abhilegend
Wasn't a surprise attack and she tied him up and carried him into space against his power.

Yeah, that's flat out bullshit. Below is the full scene. You have been corrected on it dozens of times.

Originally posted by Galan007
SuperDOOM/Hessia:
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027456_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-008.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027459_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-009.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027460_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-010.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027461_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-011.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027462_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027463_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-013.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027464_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-014.jpg

How about just WW vs Doomsday and vs Superman which were written by the same writer.

Or you could just say that Diana is as strong as superman and see how you get humiliated.

By whom? Show me these bunch of people debunking.

Come on caver, you can do better.

Oh who am I kidding.

Warrior Madness
Yeah, that's flat out bullshit. Below is the full scene. You have been corrected on it dozens of times.

How about just WW vs Doomsday and vs Superman which were written by the same writer.

Or you could just say that Diana is as strong as superman and see how you get humiliated.

Oh who am I kidding.

It was not debunked or anything close.

riv6672
-sees who's posting now, will check in occasionally for new scans-

carver9

Oh who am I kidding.

So you wouldn't call that a win? She was obviously force carrying him into space. Tied him up before he could react. Let's also not forget about her win against amped Superman.

How about it? She was holding her own during their second scuffle.

So you don't remember debating against multiples of people on the black hole showing?

carver9
It was not debunked or anything close.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Again, did you even read the comic we are discussing.

Warrior Madness
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Again, did you even read the comic we are discussing.

Of course. Did you?

abhilegend
So you wouldn't call that a win? She was obviously force carrying him into space. Tied him up before he could react. Let's also not forget about her win against amped Superman.

How about it? She was holding her own during their second scuffle.

So you don't remember debating against multiples of people on the black hole showing?
Haha, what? She wasn't forcing him, he had no intention to fight her. When he did, he tossed her away like garbage and she couldn't stop him moving forward slowly towards a village. She might as well be Spider Man against Juggernaut.

No, she didn't. He melted her sword and set her on fire before Superman appeared and Doomsday fleed.

I remember beating everyone.

But tell me, how strong is Diana compared to Thor?

h1a8
What's Superman's and Gladiator best ft? Gladiator has the potential to be stronger than anyone here. Potential is meaningless if it remains untapped.

Gladiator's best feat is the planet busting feat. Superman has several feats that could vie for his best.

No he didn't. The weapon made things weigh a lot more (as much as they would on a neutron star). Thor didn't press against an actual neutron star. He pressed against shit that weight a lot more than normal. At best I would say it's in the trillions of tons. But probably closer to billions of tons.

ABC logic doesn't work as quantifiable strength feats when character's are fluctuating at various levels. Overpowering the inbetweener is not a feat equivalent or greater than lifting a planet.

Delta1938

I was going to tell you to go read the comic, but then remembered your poor reading comprehension. Suffice it to say, you got the feat wrong.

Do you think Thor can break Diana's arms like that?
Of course you do.

So, what's it gonna be?

Carter is all over the place. He's said Wonder Woman's more powerful than ever(Post-FLASHPOINT) and Pre-FLASHPOINT Superman is still her superior in one thread--

I think Diana is more powerful now than ever imo but I do think Superman, Pre Superman is more powerful all around.

-then he's arguing Pre-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman alone beats Superman in a slugfest.

Pure slugfest. Preboot versions of characters.

a) Normal versions.

b) All out Superman (OWAW) VS All out Wonder Woman & All out Martian Manhunter.

Who wins?

Wonder Woman is enough.

Should I even bother to quote all the times carter said Amazo wasn't impressive, including bringing-up Wonder Woman stalemating him as proof, when it suited his needs, but then was arguing Wonder Woman stalemating Amazo was an amazing feat when he needed something for Diana in threads of her against Orion or Maxima?

Of course he tried his best mental gymnastics routine to justify his backtracking, but then disappeared after the problems with his "reasons" were brought up. laughing

Originally posted by Galan007
SuperDOOM/Hessia:
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027456_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-008.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027459_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-009.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027460_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-010.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027461_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-011.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027462_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027463_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-013.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/19027464_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_009-014.jpg

That's what people are amazed about? REALLY? laughing

riv6672
Ooh, new scans!

Delta1938
Bump.

celeyhyga17
Bump.
Why'd u bump? What is it you want to know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.