Final Form DeadPool (Wolverine Origin) Vs Captain America, Winter Soldier, Black Pant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Vs

Captain America
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Black Widow

TheLordofMurder
That version of Deadpool defeats them all...

Quite honestly, that version was very powerful and very formidible...

Without PIS being a factor, I think the team has no chance at all to put him down, while Deadpool would eventually kill each and every one of them...

Silent Master
Team >>>>> Wolverine and Sabretooth >>> Crap-pool

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Team >>>>> Wolverine and Sabretooth >>> Crap-pool

Given Deadpools powerset, PIS was a factor in him losing...

That version of Deadpool had adamantium weapons, could teleport all over the place very rapidly allowing him to attack from different positions in rapid succession, had a fantastic healing factor, and had a powerful ranged attack...

Without PIS, everyone on the team gets stabbed to death while trying to figure out where he's going to attack from next...

Wolvie and Sabertooth had supersenses, so they had an idea of where the next attack was coming from; no one on this team has supersenses and will be helpless before Deadpools Onslaught...

Deadpool 10/10...

Silent Master
We go by feats and that is the only fighting feat that version of Deadpool has.

TheLordofMurder
We go by feats and that is the only fighting feat that version of Deadpool has.

We also exclude PIS in forum fights...

Besides, movie Deadpool does go for kill shots; Wolvie and Sabertooth had healing factors that allowed them to survive...

No one on the team has enough of a healing factor to allow them to survive being impaled by an adamantium weapon being weilded by someone with superhuman strength...

I repeat, the team dies here...

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
We also exclude PIS in forum fights...

Besides, movie Deadpool does go for kill shots; Wolvie and Sabertooth had healing factors that allowed them to survive...

No one on the team has enough of a healing factor to allow them to survive being impaled by an adamantium weapon being weilded by someone with superhuman strength...

I repeat, the team dies here...

Then he has no feats and thus loses by default.

TheLordofMurder
Then he has no feats and thus loses by default.

LoL...

Deadpool wins 10/10...

thumb up

Silent Master
LoL...

Deadpool wins 10/10...

thumb up

Based on what feats?

TheLordofMurder
Based on what feats?

What feats allows the team to win?

Silent Master
What feats allows the team to win?

I'm going to take your attempt to change the subject as a concession.

TheLordofMurder
I'm going to take your attempt to change the subject as a concession.

I'm going to take your inability to provide feats for your side as a concession...

Silent Master
I'm going to take your inability to provide feats for your side as a concession...

This might mean something if you actually provided feats for your side when asked, instead you tried to shift the burden of proof.

Obvious troll(LoM) is obvious.

TheLordofMurder
This might mean something if you actually provided feats for your side when asked, instead you tried to shift the burden of proof.

Obvious troll(LoM) is obvious.

All you do is troll; I actually proved evidence to support my belief that Deadpool wins...

But I know I got you when you have to resort to using bad logic and one sentence responses...

Continue your attempts to troll me with your bad logic and lack of anything of substance; I'm just going to turn the tables on you every single time...

smile

Silent Master
All you do is troll; I actually proved evidence to support my belief that Deadpool wins...

But I know I got you when you have to resort to using bad logic and one sentence responses...

Continue your attempts to troll me with your bad logic and lack of anything of substance; I'm just going to turn the tables on you every single time...

smile

You have still provided zero feats.

TheLordofMurder
You have still provided zero feats.

And what have you provided?

Silent Master
You made the original claim, that means the burden is on you.

TheLordofMurder
You made the original claim, that means the burden is on you.

You claimed the team wins; you have burden as well...

Silent Master
Your claim was made first, so until you provide feats, I don't have to do anything.

TheLordofMurder
Your claim was made first, so until you provide feats, I don't have to do anything.

Your claim was made without adding anything of substance; my posts have substance...

Your posts are devoid of them; you have to provide something or concede to me...

Silent Master
See previous post.

TheLordofMurder
See previous post.

See my previous post...

TethAdamTheRock
Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.