Exar Kun/Ulic Qel Droma vs. Darth Vader, SOR Revan, Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the Sith duo win

Force sabers all out

darthbane77
Trio

Azronger
Yes, duo can win. Wouldn't be easy, though.

Petrus
Originally posted by Azronger
Yes, duo can win. Wouldn't be easy, though.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/bf/95/68bf95cd15bfa7cb05ed298a1fe6e23b.gif

Geistalt
Originally posted by carthage
The Sith duo can't win fixed

TenebrousWay
Revan and Vader are enough to win 10/10

AncientPower
Rofl no they aren't, but this is a spite thread so I'll leave you to take it seriously.

Geistalt
Originally posted by AncientPower
this is a spite thread tru

TheMuser
I mean.....Wut m8? This is not a fair fight even from my Ulic Hyping prospective.

carthage
Ulic withstood laser shots with barrier

What has Starkiller done that compares?

Geistalt
Withstand the heat of atmospheric reentry.

While TKing the remains of a frigate.

Tondemonai
Vader and Revan could probably win. Ulic is the weakest of the four, and would die to either Revan or Vader long before Kun and his opponent's fight had any major developments

AncientPower
Ulic isn't the weakest, rofl. He can definitely hang with Vader.

The real clash is Revan vs Exar Kun which is a debate that'd never reach a decisive conclusion.

Tondemonai
Of course he's stronger than 'Killer, I was saying he's weaker than Vader, Kun, and Revan

AncientPower
Which isn't conclusive at all. He's definitely powerful enough to hang with Vader and with Vader tied up that leaves the two real powerhouses to fight it out.

Ignoring 'Killer.

carthage
Could Ulic solo Revan and Vader?

darthbane77
Could Ulic solo Revan and Vader? lol,no. Ulic is Vader level, maybe a little higher, Revan curbs him.

TenebrousWay
Could Ulic solo Revan and Vader?

Vader solos Ulic. smile

Rockydonovang
Tanking Malachor's explosion>>>>>>>>>>tanking mando blaster fire

DarthAnt66
Lmfao @ using Malachor as any quantifiable feat.

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
Rofl no they aren't, but this is a spite thread so I'll leave you to take it seriously.

Revan>Kun
Vader>Ulic

Yup, they are.

Azronger
Originally posted by Petrus
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/bf/95/68bf95cd15bfa7cb05ed298a1fe6e23b.gif

Didn't say it was for a majority, although that's a possibility too. But I'm sticking with canonical quotes, rather than any TotJ lowballing brigade's opinion, if you don't mind. thumb up

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lmfao @ using Malachor as any quantifiable feat.
Its a perfectly valid feat and miles above ulic's. Feloni saying a lot happened between ahsoka and vader doesn't prove there's anything circumstatial about
the showing

SunRazer
Ulic grows hugely after his feat as well, so the comparison isn't totally valid.

Petrus
Originally posted by Azronger
Didn't say it was for a majority, although that's a possibility too. But I'm sticking with canonical quotes, rather than any TotJ lowballing brigade's opinion, if you don't mind. thumb up

Starkiller and Vader are arguably above Ulic, and SoR Revan > Kun. I doubt there even exists the possibility that the duo can win.

Azronger
Originally posted by Petrus
Starkiller and Vader are arguably above Ulic, and SoR Revan > Kun. I doubt there even exists the possibility that the duo can win.

All this is just your opinion, not canon. Sorry. wink

DarthAnt66
the tru canon is azronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.