More to the eternal children?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
I know there's "unchained vaylin"

But is there more to the power of the eternal children that we've been shown? It seems like they should be more powerful seeing as they are the children of valkorion
So here's my questions

Did Arcann and Vaylin reach their full potential? And if so, where is that ranked in the grand scheme of things compared to other force wielders?

How high would Thexan have risen, compared to his siblings?

(This is all with regards to force power btw)

Beniboybling
Dunno about Force power man but what about character? Can anyone confirm whether there's more to Vaylin's character than the fact she hates odd numbers?

cs_zoltan
Bioware was always shit at writing villains, but Vaylin is by far the worst they ever came up with.

darthbane77
I mean, they're pretty damn powerful already. The only people seen in SWTOR that are more powerful are the Outlander, Valkorion, and Revan, that's a grand total of three people whose asses wouldn't be kicked by Valk's kiddos. So they're pretty powerful, all things considered.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Bioware was always shit at writing villains, but Vaylin is by far the worst they ever came up with.

Closely followed by Arcann.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.