Most dangerous Herald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What character is the most dangerous Herald to battle against with CIS and CIP off? Let's exclude Hulk since some thinks he is low meta and I think he is trans tier +.

RealityWarper
Fallen One or Morg.

DarkSaint85
Flash, hands down.

By trying to save his mom, he phucked the DC Multiverse up.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
What character is the most dangerous Herald to battle against with CIS and CIP off? Let's exclude Hulk since some thinks he is low meta and I think he is trans tier +.
Should exclude Jane(skymother) and Odinson(trans++)One will drop a galaxy sized storm on your head and the other... Well... Just read Unworthy Thor.

shifty

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Should exclude Jane(skymother) and Odinson(trans++)One will drop a galaxy sized storm on your head and the other... Well... Just read Unworthy Thor.

shifty

Lol...nnnooooo, they need to stay. Hhhmmmm, do we need to exclude anyone else? Let me think. Zooms and Flashes make threads lame. Please exclude from this thread and any future similar threads from me.

DarkSaint85
Haha. Flash, confirmed thumb up

It's a joy, as always,carver.

But in all seriousness. When a herald is capable of messing entire universes up with a simple, act by mistake, as a side effect, that's true power, by Flash.

And it required Pandora and now Mxy to fix all that mess.

-Pr-
Carver: Creates thread about most dangerous herald. Then proceeds to remove heralds for being too dangerous.

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver: Creates thread about most dangerous herald. Then proceeds to remove heralds for being too dangerous. And the character he desperately wants everybody to mention is a one-dimensional green guy that wouldn't be worthy to wipe the others' shoes in a forum fight. He knows that, so he removed him.

It must be quite a sad world he's in.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver: Creates thread about most dangerous herald. Then proceeds to remove heralds for being too dangerous.

People give Flash the majority against Odin and Galactus. He doesn't belong here.

@Philo,

Like usual, you don't know what you are talking about. I removed Hulk so that people wouldn't spam my thread with "not Hulk".

Cogito
1. Flash
2. Superman
3. SS
who cares

RealityWarper
People give Flash the majority against Odin and Galactus. He doesn't belong here.

@Philo,

Like usual, you don't know what you are talking about. I removed Hulk so that people wouldn't spam my thread with "not Hulk".

If only Usain Bolt had the same popularity in the MMA thread. sad

DarkSaint85
Well, they might if Usain has feats of affecting Brock Lesnar et al, as an accidental side effect if him just mixing his colours and whites in the washing machine......

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, they might if Usain has feats of affecting Brock Lesnar et al, as an accidental side effect if him just mixing his colours and whites in the washing machine......

Brock Lesnar = Odin or Galactus ?

I'm lost

DarkSaint85
Brock = human level = Usain.
Every other herald = herald = Flash.

Flash affected everyone in DC, as a side effect. Gods, streets, metas, the lot.

If we extrapolate to your analogy, if Usain had similar feats, then he would absolutely stomp everyone in the MMA thread simultaneously.

But he doesn't have similar feats.

So your analogy is flawed.

-Pr-

@Philo,

Uh-huh.

RealityWarper
Brock = human level = Usain.]

I'm almost certain that they aren't at the same level in their own specialities. stick out tongue

What do you mean ?

Every herald can run as fast as Flash ?

Does hit as hard as them ?

Is he as durable as they are ?

(I know, I am using loaded questions on purpose)

My farts can affect Brock Lesnar as a side effect.

Does that mean that I am at Brock Lesnar-level ?

(Well, I guess that you can skip this one)

Similar feats than who ?

Brock Lesnar or Flash ?

Why would he stomp everyone if he is at Brock Lesnar-level ? Shouldn't the match-up be "it can go either ways" ?

Same question.

I'm not sure it is. smile

DarkSaint85
They are still human level. As in, they do what humans can do. Peak (or near peak)? Sure. But human, still. As they are humans.

I mean that they are in the herald tier. Sure, there is a range within tiers, but Flash affected EVERYONE. Ok, affected may be an underestimation...Flashpoint was vastly different. Far more different than your farts. Unless your farts change civilisation and culture and history as we know it.

Similar to Flash with affecting every character in his tier.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Cogito
1. Flash
2. Superman
3. SS
who cares

thumb up
This

RealityWarper
They are still human level. As in, they do what humans can do. Peak (or near peak)? Sure. But human, still. As they are humans.

We are human-level too.

Can we beat Brock and Usain in their specialities ?

Joke asides I want to point that the tiers are mostly fan-made.

Sure all characters doesn't operate at the same level but tiers are very subjective imo.

Isn't the reason the structure of the timeline ?

In Marvel, when you affect something in the past (maybe by using a time machine) you create a new timeline.

That's my wildest nerd dream.

Batman has beaten the entire Justice League.

Was does that means for you ?

DarkSaint85
Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Flash has shown he has the ability to drastically alter the entire DCU. Which is far beyond what most other heralda have done.

Usain has.....not shown the ability to do the same.

So not the right analogy.

TethAdamTheRock
Doomsday
Silver Surfer
Captain Atom
Superman
Flash

RealityWarper
Not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Flash has shown he has the ability to drastically alter the entire DCU. Which is far beyond what most other heralda have done.

Usain has.....not shown the ability to do the same.

So not the right analogy.

Doom did the same.

The main argument, when we are classifying characters by tiers, is to compare their abilities in a 1 vs 1 fight.

DarkSaint85
As a side effect, Doom accidentally affected not just Marvel Earth but the entire universe? When?

And its a measure of how dangerous Flash is. When, just as a side effect, he messes everything up ACCIDENTALLY.

RealityWarper
As a side effect, Doom accidentally affected not just Marvel Earth but the entire universe? When?

And its a measure of how dangerous Flash is. When, just as a side effect, he messes everything up ACCIDENTALLY.

What I'm saying is that if Doom goes in the past and change something he will create an entire timeline as a side-effect.

In short, Flash changing the timelines is due to an inner mechanic of the timeliines, not due to a power of Flash over the timeline itself.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
What I'm saying is that if Doom goes in the past and change something he will create an entire timeline as a side-effect.

In short, Flash changing the timelines is due to an inner mechanic of the timeliines, not due to a power of Flash over the timeline itself.

Except Marvel has the different Earths.

Flashpoint wasn't a different Earth-XYZ or whatever.

Moreover, Pandora specifically needed Barry to merge the timestreams - AFTER he split them.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112234/5165769-5423344406-pando.jpg

RealityWarper
Except Marvel has the different Earths.

Flashpoint wasn't a different Earth-XYZ or whatever.

Moreover, Pandora specifically needed Barry to merge the timestreams - AFTER he split them.

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112234/5165769-5423344406-pando.jpg

I don't see how it helps your initial comment that Flash plays in the same ballpark than the heralds.

Zack M
That one feat puts Flash in the OMG class. big grin

Current Superman is far above any herald, too.

TheHulk
Flash, hands down.

By trying to save his mom, he phucked the DC Multiverse up. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't see how it helps your initial comment that Flash plays in the same ballpark than the heralds.

It wasn't GL Pandora needed help from. Or Supes. Or WW. Or Aquaman.

And before this, he rewrote the DCU as a side effect. He didn't create Earth-174939 or whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.