Westminster attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/22/attack-houses-parliament-london-what-we-know-so-far

Not much information so far. I'm seeing info about at least 10 casualties and that there may have been two assailants, a bald white guy and black man with a goatee.

Surtur
This is an awful situation, and today I believe is the same day one year ago we had that attack on Brussels.

Patient_Leech
Another win in the eyes of Muslim extremists.

This is why we can't be worried about stepping on people's toes for questioning what they believe (whether Christian, Muslim, Hindu, or whatever). Beliefs and ideas matter. Dogmatic teachings not based in reality need to be challenged and scrutinized. They can be benign and harmless, but they can also leed to shit like this (assuming it is indeed a terrorist attack).

Flyattractor
Maybe it was carried out by Leftist SJW Snowflakes.

Would that make things better?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Maybe it was carried out by Leftist SJW Snowflakes.

Would that make things better?

http://i.imgur.com/n1CKED3.jpg

Flyattractor
Would you be happier if it was the IRA just trying to make themselves appear relevant? I mean they must be feeling pretty ignored after all these years...

And I would so be pushing both buttons right now....No confusion involved at all...Because both buttons are CORRECT!

Robtard
NY Times is reporting that the terrorist-driver who killed one person and injured multiple others with his vehicle, has been shot dead.

Flyattractor
So this makes this another thread about how Cops are BAD then I take it?

Bashar Teg
So this makes this another thread about how Cops are BAD then I take it?

thats nice. get a job.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thats nice. get a job.

But then I would have less time to spend here with you!?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
NY Times is reporting that the terrorist-driver who killed one person and injured multiple others with his vehicle, has been shot dead.

Good.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Good.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/62281003.jpg

Patient_Leech
It's a shame these f#ck-heads can't just kill themselves without taking out innocent people. Then we'd just be one less brainwashed extremist in the world.

Nephthys
Doesn't seem like theres info on the attacker yet other than that he's dead.

Flyattractor
Must mean he is a non-white.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
Doesn't seem like theres info on the attacker yet other than that he's dead.

They've released pics of the suspect that was shot, he appears to be darker brown skinned, clean shaven head and bearded.

Flyattractor
They've released pics of the suspect that was shot, he appears to be darker brown skinned, clean shaven head and bearded.

So would it be too soon for me to say that I....

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/52925043.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by PieceofHumanGarbage
So would it be too soon for me to say that I....

glad you're having fun.

could you please go **** yourself?

Flyattractor
glad you're having fun.

could you please go **** yourself?

Nah. It is much more fun to "****" with YOU!!

ArtificialGlory
Adherent of the Religion of Peace(tm), I assume?

chingchangwalla
Way to go Muslims.

Lestov16
I will react the same way that Trumpers reacted to the Canadian mosque shooting. By not caring.

Flyattractor
Hey, The Brits got that Stiff Up Lip thing going for them so they got that....

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
I will react the same way that Trumpers reacted to the Canadian mosque shooting. By not caring.

Not caring seems to be the way the left wants to handle religious extremists.

Like for instance part of this recent attack was done with a car. I'm expecting a talk about how awful cars are, rather than about the people behind the wheel.

Flyattractor
Funny thing that....

YLtBLS1QY-A&t=0s

I do like how he points out how Leftists don't have the survival instincts of domestic house cats...

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/65176008.jpg

Surtur
Anyways, so we know this was an Islamist who was born in the UK. He was not radicalized in some other country and then he came to the UK, it all took place there.

Flyattractor
That just means its ok to go full on Leftist White Hatred Mode and blame the Evil White British Racists for the whole thing.

Because Yay Leftists.

Bashar Teg
you two

http://i.imgur.com/MgEa044.gif

Flyattractor
...are CORRECT as always.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1e/a0/19/1ea019859f667021a92c4de64cbe83c9.gif

Robtard
Not caring seems to be the way the left wants to handle religious extremists.

Like for instance part of this recent attack was done with a car. I'm expecting a talk about how awful cars are, rather than about the people behind the wheel.

On who's watch was Osama Bin Laden finally hunted down and killed? LoLz. Exactly.

This would be another strawman-like attempt, as that isn't happening aside from maybe the odd whackjob and your imagination.

Flyattractor
This is why Europe has been pushing those wimpy little soviet era cars for so long. But then they couldn't stop those Big Money Leftist from bringing in their SUVS and Trucks.

WHY LEFTISTS WHY!?

socool8520
On who's watch was Osama Bin Laden finally hunted down and killed? LoLz. Exactly.

To be fair, several of his head honchos who were taken out by the Bush administration.

Robtard
I wasn't the one saying that one side or the other didn't care.

socool8520
Ahhhh....as I was then

Flyattractor
I wasn't the one saying that one side or the other didn't care.

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by socool8520
Ahhhh....as I was then There is (was?) a theory that George W. Bush had several chances to have Osama gunned down but let him live, as to continue using Osama as the big bad bogeyman, if the need ever came up. Not sure how much I buy into that; if at all, but it's one of the less whacky conspiracies.

socool8520
I feel bad for Europeans. Having a group that hates you so much that close to your door. No country is safe there. The sad thing is, these cowards hide themselves among the innocent so that we can't annihilate them.

socool8520
There is (was?) a theory that George W. Bush had several chances to have Osama gunned down but let him live, as to continue using Osama as the big bad bogeyman, if the need ever came up. Not sure how much I buy into that; if at all, but it's one of the less whacky conspiracies.

I've heard that as well. I haven't seen enough evidence to make me lean in that direction, and he did wreck a lot of his associates so I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flyattractor
I bet Obama didn't make the call at all to kill Obama. They probably couldn't find him when it went down. Seal Team Six probably just said FUKC it and took the SOB out. Obama probably just tried to steal all the credit for it.

Typical Leftist Behavior.

Surtur
So wait, I'm hearing that the cop that was killed via stabbing was unarmed. For real?

Bashar Teg
So wait, I'm hearing that the cop that was killed via stabbing was unarmed. For real?

SEKUND MENDMENTS!

Surtur
SEKUND MENDMENTS!

It's like you're 12 years old.

ArtificialGlory
SEKUND MENDMENTS!
What are you even on about? Are you sure you're not Flyattractor's twin brother separated at birth or something?

Surtur
I'm not a huge gun nut, but I daresay if the cop had been armed he might have been able to prevent a guy from stabbing him.

Firefly218
I'm not a huge gun nut, but I daresay if the cop had been armed he might have been able to prevent a guy from stabbing him. Literally no one is arguing that cops shouldn't be armed, that's totally cool because they're vetted and trained I want them to be armed.

Imagine though how much worse it would've been if the attacker was armed. The attacker was a normal everyday citizen. If he lived in America, some unwitting gun shop could've sold him weapons not knowing that he's mentally unwell with no background check. The devastation in America would've been worse.

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
Literally no one is arguing that cops shouldn't be armed, that's totally cool because they're vetted and trained I want them to be armed.

Imagine though how much worse it would've been if the attacker was armed. The attacker was a normal everyday citizen. If he lived in America, some unwitting gun shop could've sold him weapons not knowing that he's mentally unwell with no background check. The devastation in America would've been worse.

But I dared to mention he wasn't armed and..we had passive aggressive whining via the form of "SEKUND MENDMENTS!".

Why wasn't he armed?

Flyattractor
Because Cops are to dangerous to be armed. We have to think of the safety of our Citizens of Color.

Surtur
They legit can't be that stupid, so I ask Firefly to give a valid explanation: this cop was not armed,why?

Did he forget his gun at home that day? Did he misplace his gun?

Flyattractor
Oh I do think that Leftists can indeed be that STUPID!

Surtur
You'd almost think their police are walking around legitimately with just..sticks to hit people with.

Flyattractor
Only if they are Nerf Sticks.

Firefly218
They legit can't be that stupid, so I ask Firefly to give a valid explanation: this cop was not armed,why?

Did he forget his gun at home that day? Did he misplace his gun? It's perfectly okay for cops to be armed as long as they've been vetted and trained. I don't know why this particular cop wasn't armed.

But you didn't answer my question surt, don't you agree that if the attacker had been armed it could've been much worse? Shouldn't we do all that we can to make sure future attackers don't have access to guns?

Surtur
It's perfectly okay for cops to be armed as long as they've been vetted and trained. I don't know why this particular cop wasn't armed.

But you didn't answer my question surt, don't you agree that if the attacker had been armed it could've been much worse? Shouldn't we do all that we can to make sure future attackers don't have access to guns?

I didn't think your question with a very obvious answer actually needed answering. Since it boils down to you asking if a person can do more damage with a knife or a gun which is silly. Of course he could do more damage with a gun.

Nobody said we should not try to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. I am not seeing how this has a thing to do with why this cop was not armed?

Almost seems like you're trying to shift away from the stupidity of cops not being armed.

NemeBro
But I dared to mention he wasn't armed and..we had passive aggressive whining via the form of "SEKUND MENDMENTS!".

Why wasn't he armed? Because generally speaking police officers in the UK don't carry firearms.

Firefly218
Since it boils down to you asking if a person can do more damage with a knife or a gun which is silly. Of course he could do more damage with a gun. thumb up

Nobody said we should not try to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. Unfortunately it seems like that isn't really true. The NRA lobby in America has been extremely tenacious in dogging the republicans to cut down gun regulations. So much so that the Brady background checks are weak and under constant attack, there are too many loopholes for felons and criminals and the restrictions on the mentally ill are no longer in place. As long as the NRA keeps buying politicians there won't be strong and responsible gun regulation.

Almost seems like you're trying to shift away from the stupidity of cops not being armed. I'm not shifting, that point was addressed as well as it can be. On duty police officers should be armed, I agree. That's not under debate. What I'm worried about are crazy nuts like this guy here in America who suddenly decide to buy an arsenal and shoot up a movie theater while I'm watching Dark Knight Rises.

vansonbee
Just use a truck and ram people, that's the current popular trend among Snackbars.

Flyattractor
I am sure Leftists would call for Truck Control but then they think it is RACIST to make people get driver's licenses. So yeah don't count on that happening....

Firefly218
I am sure Leftists would call for Truck Control but then they think it is RACIST to make people get driver's licenses. So yeah don't count on that happening.... There already is truck control. You need a special license to drive a truck and you need to register your vehicle with the proper authorities once you buy it. We should treat guns like we treat trucks

Flyattractor
There already is truck control. You need a special license to drive a truck and you need to register your vehicle with the proper authorities once you buy it. We should treat guns like we treat trucks

What? YOU MEAN THERE ARE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET UP ON WHO CAN OR CAN"T DRIVE A TRUCK?

WHAT HATE FILLED MONSTER LET THIS HAPPEN!?

I am looking at you You Evil Leftists you.

Firefly218
What? YOU MEAN THERE ARE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET UP ON WHO CAN OR CAN"T DRIVE A TRUCK?

WHAT HATE FILLED MONSTER LET THIS HAPPEN!?

I am looking at you You Evil Leftists you. Sometimes rules and regulations are good

Flyattractor
And sometimes they are not.

Flyattractor
Just looked into this a bit. The Douche wasn't even driving a TRUCK! It was a Soccer Mom Mobile.

That is both sad and funny at the same time.

ArtificialGlory
You'd almost think their police are walking around legitimately with just..sticks to hit people with.
Actually that's pretty much exactly how it is in the U.K.

Surtur
thumb up

Unfortunately it seems like that isn't really true. The NRA lobby in America has been extremely tenacious in dogging the republicans to cut down gun regulations. So much so that the Brady background checks are weak and under constant attack, there are too many loopholes for felons and criminals and the restrictions on the mentally ill are no longer in place. As long as the NRA keeps buying politicians there won't be strong and responsible gun regulation.

I'm not shifting, that point was addressed as well as it can be. On duty police officers should be armed, I agree. That's not under debate. What I'm worried about are crazy nuts like this guy here in America who suddenly decide to buy an arsenal and shoot up a movie theater while I'm watching Dark Knight Rises.

Okay but then, if we are doing the "nobody said we shouldn't keep guns away from criminals" followed by "but some apparently do feel that" well..the whole "nobody said cops should be unarmed" also goes bye bye. Cuz someone obviously thinks they should be, correct? Someone in the UK, in a position of power..some little Einstein thought that a good idea.

Beniboybling
Your standard British policeman does not carry a gun yeah. It's why, on average, only 2-3 people are shot by policeman in the UK a year. Events like this are also very rare. The last police officer killed in the line of duty in this country was 2 years ago.

Naturally though, I'm sure the American way of doing things is much better. mmm

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Your standard British policeman does not carry a gun yeah. It's why, on average, only 2-3 people are shot by policeman in the UK a year. Events like this are also very rare. The last police officer killed in the line of duty in this country was 2 years ago.

A couple more attacks like this and the UK will be adopting the American way of doing things faster than you can say 'God save the Quense'.

Beniboybling
You wish pally.

Robtard
You wish pally.

So you said that you have an average of about 1 police death via firearms per year? In 2016 the US had 64, I wonder if there's some correlation with gun laws.

Beniboybling
Actually, no, turns out the last police death was a result of being run over by a car, last death(s) via firearms was in 2012. mmm

But no. I'm sure there's no correlation. smile

Surtur

I understand things are different there, but I can't help wondering if this policy is going to cost even more lives in the future.

Beniboybling
Mmm, out of interest, do you ever wonder about that regarding your own gun policies? Though I suppose, there's not much to wonder about...

Surtur
Uhh yeah I do lol. We have loads of murders here in Chicago, but BLM is nowhere in sight. I wonder everyday.

Beniboybling
Lel.

ArtificialGlory
You wish pally.
Not necessarily, but it's a distinct possibility. The fact that an armed officer could have stopped the attack earlier instead of becoming just another casualty won't be easily forgotten.

Surtur
I would simply say: better safe than sorry.

Beniboybling
So would I bro. So would I.

Surtur
So would I bro. So would I.

So you think he should have been armed?

Beniboybling
No man. I was talking about not giving every policeman the power to shoot civilians. Like you said, better safe than sorry. thumb up

Firefly218
So you said that you have an average of about 1 police death via firearms per year? In 2016 the US had 64, I wonder if there's some correlation with gun laws. Surt you ignored this comment

Surtur
Not really. I think if it even prevents one death it is worth it.

Bashar Teg
Not really. I think if it even prevents one death it is worth it.

good. you stopped ignoring the point. step 2 is learning to comprehend it.

Surtur
good. you stopped ignoring the point. step 2 is learning to comprehend it.

And I just said i think if it helps save even one life it is worth it.

shiv

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
A couple more attacks like this and the UK will be adopting the American way of doing things faster than you can say 'God save the Quense'.

You wish pally.

So you said that you have an average of about 1 police death via firearms per year? In 2016 the US had 64, I wonder if there's some correlation with gun laws.

Classic Robtard

- Think up something.

- Attatch some one's name to it.

"So you said that >insert something here - literally anything goes here< "

For Bonus Points

- Throw in a question mark or two at the end of a declarative statement.

Robtard
Maybe you should have followed the full course of the conversation I had with Beni instead of whining like an angry child?

Adam_PoE
And I just said i think if it helps save even one life it is worth it.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/464/14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Bashar Teg
5/7 perfect meme usage

Surtur
Yeah he sure got me with that meme. Good call?

Bashar Teg
calm down rage boi

Surtur
calm down rage boi

Yeah, it's best you resort to your classic tactics.

Surtur
You heard it here folks: nothing to do with Islam, Russia is sending people to infiltrate ISIS.

Ms-eaxsCWKE

Yeah...

ubL3QeooZrQ

Bill asks if a European country would change if it became 51% muslim, the reponse is"Would you ask the same question about Jews". Get the f*ck out of here.

Bill points out the shady shit even "moderate" countries like Indonesia do, this Einstein replies with: "That's Indonesia's problem. It's not Britain's problem!".

But wait, she should be against the taking in of refugees because that isn't Britains problem either. Nor is it Germany's problem, so I hope Merkel was watching. Do we still have people spying on her? They could find out if she watched.

Robtard
LoL, that blonde lady's opinion really made you have a meltdown today, was entertaining, Surtur.

Surtur
LoL, that blonde lady's opinion really made you have a meltdown today, was entertaining, Surtur.

Not as entertaining as you desperately labeling any criticism of certain kinds of people as a meltdown.

Adam_PoE
Yeah he sure got me with that meme. Good call?

1 < 64

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
1 < 64

Okay.

Bashar Teg
i wish you at least had enough intelligence to understand how you humiliated yourself here.

Surtur
i wish you at least had enough intelligence to understand how you humiliated yourself here.

I wish you could understand the hilarity of your response, especially considering your remarks about "pretend victories".

Adam_PoE

http://haveyouheardblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/barbie1.jpg

Surtur
Top notch Barbie meme thumb up

Bashar Teg
math is fake news

Robtard
Surt, do you really not understand the folly of your 'even if it saves one life' comment in regards to the 1 vs 64 deaths?

edit: Though it's actually less then one death per year/average in the UK

Surtur
Surt, do you really not understand the folly of your 'even if it saves one life' comment in regards to the 1 vs 64 deaths?

edit: Though it's actually less then one death per year/average in the UK

You are talking about number of cops killed in the US vs, number of cops killed in Britain.

Even if just 1 cop could be saved by arming the police, I think it would be worth doing it.

It has nothing to do with the number of cops killed here.

Robtard
Not sure how you figure that, considering their incredibly low death-via-violence rate their police officers enjoy. It seems that their whacky way of doing things is working, at least better than we're doing for our cops.

Surtur
Not sure how you figure that, considering their incredibly low death-via-violence rate their police officers enjoy. It seems that their whacky way of doing things is working, at least better than we're doing for our cops.

I guess I'm thinking about the family of that 1.

Robtard
There's really no feasible way in getting to zero, shit is going to happen.

IMO, 64 a year is far more unreasonable than less-than-one a year/average

Surtur
Maybe not, all I said is if it would save even one life I would be for it.

Bashar Teg
but not 63+ lives. that's just overkill.

Surtur
I wasn't talking about this country though, but okay.

Robtard
If you accept that zero police deaths due to violence in the UK is impossible (which feasibly it is), I'm uncertain why you'd want to change things where it could potentially make it worse. For whatever reason (some may say their more sensible gun laws), it's working over there.

Surtur
If you accept that zero police deaths due to violence in the UK is impossible (which feasibly it is), I'm uncertain why you'd want to change things where it could potentially make it worse. For whatever reason (some may say their more sensible gun laws), it's working over there.

I understand now, so you just think that if they got guns they would be as bad with them as US cops are?

Robtard
I understand now, so you just think that if they got guns they would be as bad with them as US cops are?

Huh? I don't think our police force is by and large "bad", most cops are good people who know how to do their jobs, imo. My wanting the push for non-lethal means in taking down perps, body-cameras and better training is just sensible.

My comment was more about gun laws and it seems to be working for the UK. Look at their statics compared to ours.

Surtur
Okay, and as I am saying: if giving them guns would save even one life I am for it. You implied it would "make things worse". How will it make things worse? The implication to me seemed to be that innocents might get killed, which if that isn't what you meant..again, how would things be worse by making the cops more equipped to defend themselves?

Robtard
Okay, and as I am saying: if giving them guns would save even one life I am for it. You implied it would "make things worse". How will it make things worse? The implication to me seemed to be that innocents might get killed, which if that isn't what you meant..again, how would things be worse by making the cops more equipped to defend themselves?

Dude, it's a matter of simple maths:

-They have less-than-one cop death per year/average
-Zero is an impossible number to reach barring something like mind controlling everyone, but then who needs cops when everyone's a drone

Considering the above, guns has the potential (read above, I said potential) to actually make it worse and not better.

Surtur
So then again I ask how it would be made worse?

Robtard
So then again I ask how it would be made worse?

Lol. Really? Maths is how and here's the formula:

If we're at say 0.3 deaths per year/average, the chance to get lower is FAR less likely than the chance to get higher.

/maths

Surtur
Lol. really? Maths is how and here's how:

If we're at say 0.3 deaths per year/average, the chance to get lower is FAR less likely than the chance to get higher.

/maths

So then you are indeed saying innocents would get killed? Cuz I pointed this out before and you acted like it wasn't the case. So you can "lols math!" all you want, but make up your mind.

Robtard
Dude, you asked me how it could be made worse and I explained it. The chance to improve on less-than-one death per year/average is very slim, where the change to turn it to shit is far greater. 1 death per year/average would be an increase or 64 deaths per year as another example of it potentially being made worse.

Surtur
So by "turn to shit" you mean kill innocent people? That is all you had to say. So you do indeed think British cops would make the same mistakes US cops do.

Robtard
FFS, Surtur, I'm talking about the UK rate of cop deaths due to guns going from less-than-one year/average to higher, as I've clearly stated multiple times and is the direct topic we've been discussing all this time.

Surtur
So why would the rate of deaths increase because the cops are armed? I have asked you to explain this lol. You are saying more cops might die because they have guns?

Why? Be clear.

Robtard
Literally explained it above more than once.

"If we're at say 0.3 deaths per year/average, the chance to get lower is FAR less likely than the chance to get higher."

Surtur
You said something vague about "the chance to turn to shit". What does this mean? Are you talking about cops accidentally killing innocents? Accidentally killing other cops? Killing criminals they could have taken down without killing if they didn't have guns? What are you saying dude, how will things get worse?

Robtard
Considering how I've explained and explained over and over in the last page, this pic is fitting, imho

https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Surtur
I'm asking you to explain what you mean. "Things have a higher chance to turn to shit" doesn't tell me a lot.

Adam_PoE
If Unarmed Police Officers = No Police Deaths by Firearms in 2016;

And Armed Police Officers = 64 Police Deaths by Firearms in 2016;

Then Arming Police to Save the Life of 1 Officer = Risking the Lives of 64 Other Officers for the Life of Every 1 Saved.

1 < 64

It is simple logic, and even simpler math.

Adam Grimes
Woah slow down, Tesla!

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If Unarmed Police Officers = No Police Deaths by Firearms in 2016;

And Armed Police Officers = 64 Police Deaths by Firearms in 2016;

Then Arming Police to Save the Life of 1 Officer = Risking the Lives of 64 Other Officers for the Life of Every 1 Saved.

1 < 64

It is simple logic, and even simpler math.

I'm asking you to explain how it risks the police officers lives more to give them guns. Again: in what way will it risk their lives more?

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Woah slow down, Tesla!

Didn't you mean:

Give me a T, give me an E, give me an S, give me an L, give me an A.

Adam_PoE
I'm asking you to explain how it risks the police officers lives more to give them guns. Again: in what way will it risk their lives more?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/33/2b/20332bf0c9e34aaf13f08e8a5ebc6e87.gif

Surtur
I'm not asking you about numbers, I'm merely asking for an example. This is why I also asked Rob for an example of what he meant that stuff could "turn to shit". I think that is a valid thing to ask and I think I've been clear what I'm asking for.

If you can't actually give an answer, just say so. Or post another meme or comment about math.

Robtard
And I literally gave you examples like when I said it going to one death per year/average, which would be an increase over the less-than-one it is now.

Less-than-one < 1

Surtur
And I literally gave you examples like when I said it going to one death per year/average, which would be an increase over the less-than-one it is now.

Less-than-one < 1

No you gave me numbers, which you just did again. I asked how a situation can "turn to shit" specifically. Like what would happen in a situation where a cop being armed somehow lead to his death or something else bad happening. I threw out examples like a cop accidentally shooting an innocent person, or something like that. Clearly I'm asking for that type of stuff, I am not asking you for statistics.

Robtard
Some would consider that if in the UK their police officers being killed via gun violence went from one death every 5-6 years to say one death every year as a "turning to shit" (they say "shite"wink situation. Some would, I imagine.

edit; The above is talking about police being killed, which was the current topic. In regards to your 'cops shooting civilians', that was covered too. Since the average cop in the UK does not carry a fireman, they only have 2-3 police shootings a year. Which is very much higher than our numbers. So again, it seems their whacky way of doing things is working over there for the better.

Surtur
But you saw me throwing out specific scenarios, but okay..it's not that a big a deal.

Robtard
But you saw me throwing out specific scenarios, but okay..it's not that a big a deal.

I edited and addressed one of your specific scenarios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.