Assassin's Creed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/03/23/ubisoft-is-working-on-an-assassins-creed-tv-series

This has potential. It's a better way to do AC than movie installments for sure. If it's done well, this could set a precedent for live action video game adaptations. Many games could be done more justice as a show. I'll give it a chance.

Ridley_Prime
Anything to help break the stigma against game adaptations, even though I'm skeptical of this.

Kazenji
At least Ubisoft is involved with it at least and not some studio that knows 10% about the property.

Ridley_Prime
"It's like the movie guys, we will take our time to get sure we deliver something we can be proud of".

Like the movie? That doesn't bolster much confidence.

Kazenji
Well i haven't seen the movie, So i can give you my thoughts on the movie be it good or crap.

0mega Spawn
Leave assassin's Creed alone... The material just goesover people head

BruceSkywalker
the film coculd have been better.. I can see this on Netflix or HBO , so I'm game...

Digi
The plot lends itself to TV better than movies, imo. All depends on execution, of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.