Maul Scaling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/MJxDE1F.png

Rockydonovang
I guess technically speaking, maul didn't actually fight kenobi in sod...

Rebel95
It could mean many things when he says "the characters don't have growth". I think by "growth" he's not referring to their growth in power, but instead he's referring to their growth in that they've grown accustomed to each other after so many duels and know how the other fights. At least that's my interpretation.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Rebel95
It could mean many things when he says "the characters don't have growth". I think by "growth" he's not referring to their growth in power, but instead he's referring to their growth in that they've grown accustomed to each other and know how the other fights. At least that's my interpretation.
The "growth" isn't even needed here. Whats important here is the "people who are every good don't have long fights" which implies that rebels Maul and kenobi are "very good" in comparison to their tcw counterparts had "prolonged lightsaber fights". And given the context of the quote, I'd say growth here is pretty clearly in reference to skill level(being "very good"wink.

One of the reasons for the shortness of the duel(in addition to them having fought each other multiple times) is that they've progressed as duelists

Rebel95
I could be wrong, but I don't see how a really short lightsaber duel like that would show how the characters had growth as duelists. It definitely shows how Kenobi had growth, but not Maul lol

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Rebel95
I could be wrong, but I don't see how a really short lightsaber duel like that would show how the characters had growth as duelists. It definitely shows how Kenobi had growth, but not Maul lol
Its probalably feloni bsing. But thas still canonical bs that puts rebels maul over tcw maul and logically over sod maul as well(though technically speaking, if you stretch crap enough you could argue that rots and sod versions of maul and kenobi are exempted from this)

Rockydonovang
up

Beniboybling
He says in RL people who are very good don't have long fights, that's obviously not true in SW.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
He says in RL people who are very good don't have long fights, that's obviously not true in SW.
Doesn't matter. It was true for kenobi and maul. Whether he's bsing it or not doesn't matter

Rockydonovang
up again

Sinious
https://preview.ibb.co/jdyuDv/Dave_Filoni.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.