Do Trumpers suffer from mental illnesses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
It would seem that almost all supposed Trumpers suffer from some mental disorder or another. With the writing on the wall that some (many?) saw back during the election campaign becoming clearer with each passing week that the Trump presidency is going to be little more than a cash-grab for the most wealthy; at the expense of the not wealthy and the distinct possibility that we’ll dive into another recession with the Trump Admin's dismantling of Dodd-Frank and other financial bulwarks, we have the strange phenomenon of Trumpers vehemently defending Trump and his policies, despite Trumpers largely being not wealthy individuals; who often stand to lose the most over the next four years.

So this brings me to the point: Do Trumpers suffer from legitimate mental illness, how else would you describe this self-defeating and self-harming behavior if not a mental illness?

Please discuss Trumpers, true adherents of Trump and his policies.

Bashar Teg
inb4 "sweeping generalization threads are suddenly and conveniently offensive, and shouldn't be allowed!!!"

Flyattractor
We will have to wait and see what ill effects the Trumpers will suffer from after years of having to deal with SJW Snowflake PC Nazis has before we can be sure.

Surtur
The butthurt is hilarious.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
inb4 "sweeping generalization threads are suddenly and conveniently offensive, and shouldn't be allowed!!!"

TBF, I'm not generalizing all Thumpers, I'm asking about the ones who will be directly harmed by Trump's policies.

A multi-millionaire Thumper who's going to get a nice tax break at the expense of the middle and lower class working Americans is doing it for greed and that greed is why he/she may defend Trump, we can argue that it's shitty and of low morals, but at the end of the day greed isn't really a mental illness like self-harming.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The butthurt is hilarious.

?

Anything on the topic? How else would you describe this self-harming-like; possibility fatal behavior, considering how awful Trumpcare is turning out to be.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
?

Anything on the topic? How else would you describe this self-harming-like; possibility fatal behavior, considering how awful Trumpcare is turning out to be.

I'm just laughing at you having a meltdown about Trumpers.

Silent Master
Some do, others are likely just morons and a few probably believe he was just the lesser of two evils.

Robtard
Oh, so you're just trying to troll again, Surtur. Because the topic involves Trump in a fashion and you absolutely hate that, cool.

See your way out then. Thanks. thumb up

Surtur
Oh, so you're just trying to troll again, because the topic involves Trump in a fashion and you absolutely hate that, cool.

No, I'm just drawing from my experience with you. You would be calling this a melt down if the roles were reversed.

Nephthys
Most seem to possess severe empathy problems, persecution complexes and delusional beliefs. If one allows that to register as mental illness, then certainly, yes.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Some do, others are likely just morons and a few probably believe he was just the lesser of two evils.

It seems like you're saying the majority of Trumpers are either mentally ill or just plain moronic and that's possibility a very fair assessment.

But I'm talking about Trumpers post election, which would be all of them now, when he's offering them less benefits at the cost of higher rates and they still defend Trump.

Surtur
I would think Trumpers, liberals, etc. all have their fair share of people with mental illnesses. There is no group that has a monopoly on being mentally ill.

Robtard
That's a rather board distraction, Surtur.

Trumpers are a very select group and the topic. They're the people who shout comments like "Trust Trump!", while Trump's setting to shift money out of their middle to lower income bracket pockets to the top wealthiest coffers.

Even staunch Republican mouthpieces like Tucker Carlson noted #Trumpcare was an upward shift of wealth, so you can't really blame "fake news" and "liberal lies".

Bashar Teg
so you can't really blame "fake news" and "liberal lies".

wanna bet?

Surtur
I don't blame it on anything, I just feel there is not one side that can say about the other "you are more mentally ill than us". That is all, but I will let you carry on lest I distract anymore from your topic.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys
Most seem to possess severe empathy problems, persecution complexes and delusional beliefs. If one allows that to register as mental illness, then certainly, yes.

You mean how Conservatives want to FIX problems so they can start actually SOLVING PROBLEMS over how the Leftists just say "Take someone else's money to act like they will fix something but when in realty it is just an act to make it LOOK like we care when we really don't.

Gotchya!

Robtard
wanna bet?

In hindsight, I don't like throwing money away

Robtard
I don't blame it on anything, I just feel there is not one side that can say about the other "you are more mentally ill than us". That is all, but I will let you carry on lest I distract anymore from your topic.

As I said before when you first trolled:

See your way out then. Thanks. thumb up

Flyattractor
In hindsight, I don't like throwing money away

What an ODD thing for a Leftist to say.....

Surtur
As I said before when you first trolled:

https://media.giphy.com/media/gVoBC0SuaHStq/giphy.gif

Robtard
Don't worry, Surtur, I won't report you like someone reported my 'Oh Conservatives..." thread. No, I'm not saying you hit the report button. Anyhow, topic.

Do wonder if this guy still loves Trump, considering all that's happened since election night:

ups4FeSuHvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Bashar Teg
Don't worry, Surtur, I won't report you like someone reported my 'Oh Conservatives..." thread. No, I'm not saying you hit the report button.

but you're not saying that he didn't, either.

Eternal Idol
I think in some ways, today's American political scene is akin to the story of King Solomon and the two women claiming to be the mother of the same baby. Solomon orders the baby to be cut in two so both women get an equal share. The first woman more or less says, "**** yeah, do it!" while the second woman pleads with him to bring no harm to the child. One represents spite, the other represents care.

The Trumper/conservative approach to social programs is much like the "I don't care who or how many this hurts, as long as I get mine. Gut it." approach in the story. Something similar conducts their opinions on immigration. Likewise, there's more than a touch of spite in the willingness to disregard the short-comings of Trump's administration to revel in the satisfaction that those on the opposite political side lost power and influence in the government.

Surtur
Lol can't the mods track who reported what? Cuz I've never once reported anyone for anything. If so, I urge you to ask them if I have ever reported anyone.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I think in some ways, today's American political scene is akin to the story of King Solomon and the two women claiming to be the mother of the same baby. Solomon orders the baby to be cut in two so both women get an equal share. The first woman more or less says, "**** yeah, do it!" while the second woman pleads with him to bring no harm to the child. One represents spite, the other represents care.

The Trumper/conservative approach to social programs is much like the "I don't care who or how many this hurts, as long as I get mine. Gut it." approach in the story. Something similar conducts their opinions on immigration. Likewise, there's more than a touch of spite in the willingness to disregard the short-comings of Trump's administration to revel in the satisfaction that those on the opposite political side lost power and influence in the government.

A fair assessment and I enjoyed the analogy, but we're talking about people who will not be in the "I got mine!" category, they're in the category that's not only not getting; but losing something they had, yet they still defend those harming them. There's a condition for that, not sure if it's a mental illness, where a victim defends their attacker. Forget the term.

Robtard
Lol can't the mods track who reported what? Cuz I've never once reported anyone for anything. If so, I urge you to ask them if I have ever reported anyone.

I didn't say you did, sport. Calm the eff down

Surtur
I didn't say you did, sport. Calm the eff down

I'm calm, but it sure seems like you were implying I did.

Robtard
Would you mind not playing the victim in this thread? Thanks.

Bashar Teg
lol he didn't imply it, tenderbuns. that's just your delicate feelings making it appear like he did. try yoga breathing.

Surtur
I'm not trying to play the victim lol. It seemed like you were using sarcasm to imply I reported you, if not I apologize.

Eternal Idol
A fair assessment and I enjoyed the analogy, but we're talking about people who will not be in the "I got mine!" category, they're in the category that's not only not getting; but losing something they had, yet they still defend those harming them. There's a condition for that, not sure if it's a mental illness, where a victim defends their attacker. Forget the term.

I think those who defend his administration and its policies in spite of the harm it brings them do so because of blind party/ideology loyalty and to spite against the opposition for no other reason than their ideas are different...much like with brand loyalty. There are so many fanatical people who swear by anything from, say, X-box over Playstation, even if they've never played the latter, instead of forming their opinions on the games themselves.

snowdragon

Something like Stockholm syndrome?

Kiss control of congress goodbye in the next election republicans.

Raisen
Getting more salty here

Lestov16
So what is the justification for Trump voters who still support him even though his policies will directly and negatively affect their livelihoods?

Flyattractor
Same reasons for the Obama Supporters?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Lestov16
So what is the justification for Trump voters who still support him even though his policies will directly and negatively affect their livelihoods?
They don't have a justification for defending the Trump policies which come at their expense. There's only much denial and mental gymnastics performed to keep from admitting they voted into office the worst possible candidate. I wonder how much more he has to **** up before it'll really sink in.

Flyattractor
Boy you sound like you could use some extra strength Prep H. I know Bash and Robbie like to share a bottle. Ask them for some.

Robtard
They don't have a justification for defending the Trump policies which come at their expense. There's only much denial and mental gymnastics performed to keep from admitting they voted into office the worst possible candidate. I wonder how much more he has to **** up before it'll really sink in.

I wonder that too, especially considering we're only just entering month three of Trump's tenure. I imagine the true zealots will stay true regardless of what he does/happens. But the more moderates I do wonder.

Maybe Trumpers just really and I mean REALLY love anal-sex, cos Trumpcare was going to be ****ing them in their assholes while pulling money from their pockets.

Flyattractor
That makes sense. Cause if anyone knows how Zealots work, It would be a True Leftist Progressive.

Adam_PoE

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/218941-1/Heavy-cartwheel-fail.gif

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
laughing out loud
Both are now confirmed Fataphobes.

How insensetive to the unpopular female form.

But then being hypocrites is par for the course for Leftists.

Eternal Idol
It was her clumsy attempt at a cartwheel that was funny, not her body. Pretty sure Adam posted it as a response to my mention of mental gymnastics, too.

It can be entertaining to watch people screw up things like that the first couple of times. She'll either keep trying to improve until she gets it right, or give up altogether to save face and avoid hurting herself. It's when people don't learn from their mistakes that it gets sad.

Take the hint. thumbsup

Flyattractor
So now you admit to being a Fataphobe and a Dexterityphobe?

You as a Human are just a BAD PERSON in everyway.

Go hide yourself in secret shame.

Eternal Idol
If you can keep on posting your typical nonsense shamelessly, I should be just fine. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
You put your HATE on display openly in this forum so I have no SHAME in pointing your leftist hypocrisy.

And I do it with grace and dignity.

Eternal Idol
Sure you do. laughing out loud

If acceptance of all people regardless of race, religion, sex, gender, ethnicity, nationality, social status, income, body type, etc. are considered purely Leftist ideals, then that must make those truly on the Right racist, sexist, elitist, generally intolerant assholes, wouldn't it?

Think about that for bit before you post your next foaming-at-the-mouth response that only you find clever. thumbsup

Flyattractor
Nope. It was people one the Right that first came up with the Notions of HUMAN RIGHTS.

It took You Corrupt Leftists to poison them with your corrupt ideals.

Try again.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope. It was people one the Right that first came up with the Notions of HUMAN RIGHTS.

It took You Corrupt Leftists to poison them with your corrupt ideals.

Try again.

WTF? What's your source? I gotta hear this one. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
The Bill of Rights. Try reading it some time.

Eternal Idol
The Bill of Rights. Try reading it some time.

You're ****ing kidding me, right? laughing out loud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great#Politics_and_management

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_Cylinder

Flyattractor
I would never sexually assault you. That is something Leftists do.

And that guy just Came up with the concepts. Didn't really enact them.

Try again.

Eternal Idol
I would never sexually assault you. That is something Leftists do.

And that guy just Came up with the concepts. Didn't really enact them.

Try again.

Out of ammo, eh? It's alright, dude. Pimp away. laughing out loud

Flyattractor
Not out of ammo. You and your kind haven't managed to take it away from those of us that like having the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

That and it is 2AM on a sat night. You need to get out and find a life.

Cause Cyrus? Really? That is the best you could pull out of your Propaganda hat? Cause old Cyrus may have gave it a good try there in Old Babylon but we all know none of it took hold or root in that part of the world. Mostly thanks to people like you. People that twist and re write history to suit your Freedom hating ways.

So I will PIMP that on you all night long.

Eternal Idol
Not out of ammo. You and your kind haven't managed to take it away from those of us that like having the RIGHT to defend ourselves.

That and it is 2AM on a sat night. You need to get out and find a life.

Cause Cyrus? Really? That is the best you could pull out of your Propaganda hat? Cause old Cyrus may have gave it a good try there in Old Babylon but we all know none of it took hold or root in that part of the world. Mostly thanks to people like you. People that twist and re write history to suit your Freedom hating ways.

So I will PIMP that on you all night long.

2am on a Saturday night and you're doing what right now?

hysterical

Just another example of you not knowing what the **** you're babbling about. Any actual thoughts about the thread topic? Why do you defend all the retarded shit Trump and the Republican party have been up to lately, when it will very likely come at a cost to you?

Flyattractor
I am having FUN and know this is all pointless. You are the one that seem to be taking this seriously. You just keep looking at life thru your Pink Commie Colored Glasses. I choose to live in reality.

Eternal Idol
I am having FUN and know this is all pointless. You are the one that seem to be taking this seriously. You just keep looking at life thru your Pink Commie Colored Glasses. I choose to live in reality.

Take you seriously? You're giving yourself too much credit, but yeah, it is fun and pointless. Anyhow, enjoy your own backwards reality, dude.

o6O3rKQfCF0

Flyattractor
I find George to to be a real funny guy, but I aint putting any of my money behind what he believes or says. If you want to play that game well. Good thing You are a Leftist.

Utrigita
It seems like you're saying the majority of Trumpers are either mentally ill or just plain moronic and that's possibility a very fair assessment.

But I'm talking about Trumpers post election, which would be all of them now, when he's offering them less benefits at the cost of higher rates and they still defend Trump.

They defend him because they see no other option. Recently a article was published (I can find the exact name if your interested) that stated that people under stress or some form of crisis are more likely to vote for a "Strong Man". I think that is part of the reason why Trumpers will defend Trump and has stood by him his entire campaign regardless of what scandal surrounded him. They don't care about politics or "normal behaviour". They only care about the man and his projection of being a Strong Man with the power to by himself fix their perceived problems.

Robtard
Originally posted by Utrigita
They defend him because they see no other option. Recently a article was published (I can find the exact name if your interested) that stated that people under stress or some form of crisis are more likely to vote for a "Strong Man". I think that is part of the reason why Trumpers will defend Trump and has stood by him his entire campaign regardless of what scandal surrounded him. They don't care about politics or "normal behaviour". They only care about the man and his projection of being a Strong Man with the power to by himself fix their perceived problems.

LoL, so all they care about is having a protector to hold them tight, so to speak?

dadudemon
Please discuss Trumpers, true adherents of Trump and his policies.

There are just so few of them. Every single person I know that voted for Trump held their nose and voted for him.

I do not know a single legit Trump supporter.

But they exist.

oh ho ho, they exist. And they are disgusting, most of them.

Robtard

This could also be used figuratively in showing what Trump and the pro-Trumpcare republicans did this week.

Flyattractor
This could also be used figuratively in showing what Trump and the pro-Trumpcare republicans did this week.

Another self admitted Fatophobe and Dexterityphobe.

Sad Robbie. Sad.

Robtard
What a funny crowd they are:

Angry over U.S. healthcare fail, Trump voters spare him blame

The day after the flaming out of U.S. President Donald Trump's first major legislative initiative, his supporters across America were lashing out - at conservatives, at Democrats, at leaders of his Republican Party in Congress.

Only Trump himself was spared their wrath.

Many voters who elected him appeared largely willing to give him a pass on the collapse of his campaign promise to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system, stressing his short time in office. -snip

Full Story

Flyattractor
Of course they spare him the blame. It wasn't Trump that was standing in the way of it.

I would be shocked at how Robbie misses this point but then I remind myself he is the product of a Leftist Education.

Kurk
I want to live Robtard's life. It seems the best way to experience rich, fulfilling, significant life. Please teach me.

Bashar Teg
ad hominem. it's latin for dog shit.

Adam_PoE
It was her clumsy attempt at a cartwheel that was funny, not her body. Pretty sure Adam posted it as a response to my mention of mental gymnastics, too.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/0/09/This_gif.gif

But I also love when people reveal their own prejudices:

Both are now confirmed Fataphobes.

How insensetive to the unpopular female form.

But then being hypocrites is par for the course for Leftists.

The stupid dog barks first.

Utrigita
LoL, so all they care about is having a protector to hold them tight, so to speak?

They don't believe that the problems we face currently can be handle through the normal democratic system, so they look to Trump and see a man who from their perspective is willing and capable of "doing the right thing". When Trump talked about throwing Clinton in jail, they where with him because "Yeah she needs to be locked up!" when Trump tried having the travel ban implemented "Damm right we need to stop those bloody terrorists!" They perceive, and that is the articles main point, a violent solution to a problem (Boots on the ground against ISIS for instance) as not a bad outcome at all, and is actually more willing to accept a dictatorship with a perceived strong leader to halt those problems.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk
I want to live Robtard's life. It seems the best way to experience rich, fulfilling, significant life. Please teach me.

Sure thing little buddy, first step is to get out of your parent's basement, get a job and start paying your own way. Coincidentally, doing that will also help you finally get laid, it's like a two-for-one deal thumb up

Robtard
They don't believe that the problems we face currently can be handle through the normal democratic system, so they look to Trump and see a man who from their perspective is willing and capable of "doing the right thing". When Trump talked about throwing Clinton in jail, they where with him because "Yeah she needs to be locked up!" when Trump tried having the travel ban implemented "Damm right we need to stop those bloody terrorists!" They perceive, and that is the articles main point, a violent solution to a problem (Boots on the ground against ISIS for instance) as not a bad outcome at all, and is actually more willing to accept a dictatorship with a perceived strong leader to halt those problems.

It's almost like you're saying we need to keep out eyes open for a 'Reichstag fire' like event here in the US and not succumb like sheep.

Kurk
Sure thing little buddy, first step is to get out of your parent's basement, get a job and start paying your own way. Coincidentally, doing that will also help you finally get laid, it's like a two-for-one deal thumb up See but I already am Robtard. I will soon be a first-year college student struggling to pay off my debts; luckily I already have a part-time job in addition to working for myself.

Getting laid seems like a liability. Women are endless money-pitts as are children. Good thing I have a great deal of self-discipline and know how to keep it in my pants. Tell me Rob, to achieve maximum contentment would I have to allow other men to sleep with my wife as you do?

Bashar Teg
See but I already am Robtard. I will soon be a first-year college student struggling to pay off my debts; luckily I already have a part-time job in addition to working for myself.

http://i.imgur.com/SFbhg7N.jpg

Robtard
See but I already am Robtard. I will soon be a first-year college student struggling to pay off my debts; luckily I already have a part-time job in addition to working for myself.

Getting laid seems like a liability. Women are endless money-pitts as are children. Good thing I have a great deal of self-discipline and know how to keep it in my pants. Tell me Rob, to achieve maximum contentment would I have to allow other men to sleep with my wife as you do?

So you're listening to my advice, awesome thumb up

It's okay if you actually like boys and there's no reason to attack women because of it.

Robtard
This sounds like a possible case of mental illness to me:

She thought Trump would deport 'bad hombres.' Instead, he's deporting her law-abiding husband.

When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to "get rid of the Mexicans."

Defending her vote, Beristain quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would kick only the "bad hombres" out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.

Months later, Roberto Beristain - - a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town and the father of three American-born children -- languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998. -snip

Full Story

Utrigita
It's almost like you're saying we need to keep out eyes open for a 'Reichstag fire' like event here in the US and not succumb like sheep.

Haha it might sound like that, especially rereading my posts, but I doubt that will happen. I'm merely relaying the main points of the article as I recall them, in a attempt to explain why the Trumpers will stand with Trump far beyond what most supporters would do.

Adam_PoE
This sounds like a possible case of mental illness to me:

She thought Trump would deport 'bad hombres.' Instead, he's deporting her law-abiding husband.

When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to "get rid of the Mexicans."

Defending her vote, Beristain quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would kick only the "bad hombres" out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.

Months later, Roberto Beristain - - a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town and the father of three American-born children -- languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998. -snip

Full Story

Deport her and let her husband stay.

Robtard
Haha it might sound like that, especially rereading my posts, but I doubt that will happen. I'm merely relaying the main points of the article as I recall them, in a attempt to explain why the Trumpers will stand with Trump far beyond what most supporters would do.

No worries, and I understood. The article does make Trumpers sounds a bit insane though, tbh

Robtard

In her defense, she does regret her decision and acknowledges she believed a lie. So she seems like a Trumper that can be reasoned with.

NemeBro
Women are endless money-pitts as are children. Yeah if you're a little beta male I guess.

Kurk
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah if you're a little beta male I guess. https://youtu.be/Ilab4dccUEA?t=1m13s

Adam_PoE
In her defense, she does regret her decision and acknowledges she believed a lie. So she seems like a Trumper that can be reasoned with.

No, she cannot be reasoned with. He is doing exactly what he said he would do, and her dumb ass is still surprised. If she could be reasoned with, she would have listened to the words out of his own mouth, and voted differently. She is so stupid, I wonder if she can shower by herself. Like, she knows it gets wet, right?

Robtard
I must say, you do make a very compelling argument.

ArtificialGlory
Where to though? The middle of the Atlantic Ocean? Nunavut?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

The bottom of it.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Brigadoon.

Robtard
So the WP posted a recent poll that said '3% of Trump voters regret their vote'. Barring that's true and considering how Trumpcare was going to screw over so many of them if it passed, these people seem legit mental, imo.

It's like they can see the fire and feel the heat from it, but refuse to believe it can burn them until they're actually burned.

BackFire
So the WP posted a recent poll that said '3% of Trump voters regret their vote'. Barring that's true and considering how Trumpcare was going to screw over so many of them if it passed, these people seem legit mental, imo.

It's like they can see the fire and feel the heat from it, but refuse to believe it can burn them until they're actually burned.

Give it time. People are stubborn and don't like admitting they made a mistake, it'll take time for people who voted for Trump to turn on him. But it'll happen once his decisions begin to have a negative impact on their and their loved ones lives.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
Give it time. People are stubborn and don't like admitting they made a mistake

never gonna happen

source-
george w. bush: the first president to take office with apparently zero votes.

BackFire
never gonna happen

source-
george w. bush: the first president to take office with apparently zero votes.

Lol, good point.

But even if they don't publically admit to voting for him or making a mistake, they may still vote differently in a later election.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
Lol, good point.

But even if they don't publically admit to voting for him or making a mistake, they may still vote differently in a later election.

they will simply "take america back" again, like they did (didn't) with nixon, reagan, bush jr, and trump. the declining pattern of which leads me to believe that the next republican president will be even worse than trump.

BackFire
This time they elected a walking talking youtube comment.

Next time they'll elect a walking talking bumper sticker.

Bashar Teg
"make america awesome again. vote for rabid possum."

https://rampageproductions.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/angry-hissing-possum.jpg

Robtard
This is an example of what I'm referring to. Story covers people in rural Kentucky who overwhelmingly voted for Trump, some with zealot-like enthusiasm.

One couple: The husband has black lung/cancer, the wife diabetes, they did not have medical insurance prior to Obamacare because the husband's job did not offer it and are currently on $6,000.00 a month worth of medication/care which they need to stay alive. Yet they support Trump, who would have taken that away if Trumpcare had been implemented. Mental illness?

lKsSFaOY6xw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsSFaOY6xw

Adam_PoE
This is an example of what I'm referring to. Story covers people in rural Kentucky who overwhelmingly voted for Trump, some with zealot-like enthusiasm.

One couple: The husband has black lung/cancer, the wife diabetes, they did not have medical insurance prior to Obamacare because the husband's job did not offer it and are currently on $6,000.00 a month worth of medication/care which they need to stay alive. Yet they support Trump, who would have taken that away if Trumpcare had been implemented. Mental illness?

lKsSFaOY6xw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsSFaOY6xw

The diagnosis is terminal stupidity. They deserve a Darwin Award.

Surtur

They definitely deserve a nomination, but they so far have not topped the person poised to get this years award.

Aspiring pregnant model killed by train during photo shoot on tracks in Texas

Robtard

Let's hope they figure it out before the next election.

Surtur

I don't think he has a chance to win. But then I didn't think he would win in 2016 either.

Robtard
I have this magnet on my fridge:

http://img.fkcdn.com/image/poster/h/m/r/never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups-400x400-imae2stychwfkqqt.jpeg

Surtur
I have this magnet holding up a picture of my cat on my fridge:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/50/93/68/50936832305694b651ccdd53b13e7e92.jpg

It's a lot smaller than this picture makes it seem though.

Robtard
It seems like what I said/posted upset you. If you felt your intelligence was being attacked because you're a Trump voter/supporter, maybe you should look inward.

ps I support your aspirations, be the best whore you can be thumb up

Surtur
It seems like what I said/posted upset you. If you felt your intelligence was being attacked because you're a Trump voter/supporter, maybe you should look inward.

It didn't upset me, you said something about magnets on your fridge and I made a comment about the one I have on mine.

The joke is we put it on there over a picture of my cat, referring to her.

Patient_Leech

laughing out loud

I don't have any magnets on my fridge that are appropriate for this situation. sad

Robtard
It didn't upset me, you said something about magnets on your fridge and I made a comment about the one I have on mine.

It seems like the message did, due to its truthfulness, as seen with the situation we're in now.

The joke was that I was referring to you, as I don't think you're actually a whore.

Adam_PoE

Let's hope they don't make it to the next election.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I don't have any magnets on my fridge that are appropriate for this situation. sad

My ex gave me this magnet for my refrigerator:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TCu0eWLxL._SX300_.jpg

Robtard
edit: Dp

Robtard
Let's hope they don't make it to the next election.

They probably wouldn't have if Trumpcare had been passed. Those poor stupid idiots.

My ex gave me this magnet for my refrigerator:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TCu0eWLxL._SX300_.jpg

Lol, nice thumb up

Surtur
It seems like the message did, due to its truthfulness, as seen with the situation we're in now.]

I said nothing to indicate I was upset lol. There is no reason it should bother me, specially since it applies to Clinton voters as well.

Robtard
I said nothing to indicate I was upset lol. There is no reason it should bother me, specially since it applies to Clinton voters as well.

Lol, there's that deflection to Clinton whenever the hard questions about Trump come up. But let me drop another fact-bomb on you (you never like these):

Did Clinton win? Do you have to deal with the ramifications of her being president? No and No. We do with Trump. Thanks, Trumpers.

Surtur
Lol, there's that deflection to Clinton whenever the hard questions about Trump come up. But let me drop another fact-bomb on you (you never like these):

You didn't ask any hard questions though. There also was no actual deflection. I was explaining to you why your magnet wasn't upsetting. The reason is because you find stupid people on both sides. It is that simple.

If the Democrats had not been so selfish in their choice for who should run then you wouldn't have to be dealing with the ramifications of a Trump presidency. They had a toxic candidate, they ignored this, they ignored certain segments of voters, they focused more on whining about Trump than policies.

Before you make a fool of yourself by coming and shouting "deflection" or "blaming the other side" I will point out that your boy Bernie has more or less said the same thing. That Trump didn't win the election, but rather the Democrats lost it.

Robtard
I'm glad you're finally aware that your deflection of Trump being POTUS isn't due to his voters is silly.

The "toxic candidate" angle applies better to Trump than Clinton, if you insist on using that scapegoat in trying to not take responsibility for your vote again. Man the eff up and take responsibility for your actions, no one forced you to vote/support Trump, you chose that. Act like an adult for once. Lol.

edit: Speaking of and to be on topic, is not taking responsibility for your actions a possible mental illness?

Silent Master
Can we all just agree that both Trump and Hillary are crappy human beings and that neither of them deserved the honor of being President?

Surtur
I'm glad you're finally aware that your deflection of Trump being POTUS isn't due to his voters is silly.

It's also due to the Democrats giving such a poor alternative.

No, she was so toxic she couldn't even defeat Trump.

There is no scapegoat, only reality. I never said I wasn't responsible for voting for Trump. Just that the Democrats are responsible for choosing such a poor alternative as well.

edit: Speaking of and to be on topic, is not taking responsibility for your actions a possible mental illness?

Ignoring reality is definitely a mental illness, as you have chided other Trump voters in this very thread for doing. Yet you do it too lol.

Robtard
It's also due to the Democrats giving such a poor alternative.

No, she was so toxic she couldn't even defeat Trump.

There is no scapegoat, only reality. I never said I wasn't responsible for voting for Trump. Just that the Democrats are responsible for choosing such a poor alternative as well.

Because you would have voted for Bernie Sanders; the most liberal candidate of them all? Lolz.

See: "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Look at these flips. You just tried again to blame everyone expect Trump voters for Trump winning. But it seems 'not taking responsibility for your actions' is not a mental illness:

"Accepting responsibility is a sign of personal growth and maturity. It is definitely not a sign of weakness. When you fail to accept personal responsibility for your actions there are a series of events that follow over time. The consequences do not necessarily promote goal achievement and success in life."

So you're not mental, you're just immature and need to grow emotionally. Get on that, Surt.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can we all just agree that both Trump and Hillary are crappy human beings and that neither of them deserved the honor of being President?

Indeed, some are unable acknowledge the role both sides played in this. He is searching for someone to blame and has decided this lands solely on those who voted for Trump. It is strange to be unable to acknowledge the role the Democrats choice of candidate played in getting Trump elected.

But then this doesn't surprise me, we saw this cropping up almost as soon as the election was over. People blaming white women or just all whites in general for this, etc.

Surtur
Because you would have voted for Bernie Sanders; the most liberal candidate of them all?

I've said before I would have yes if the choice was Bernie or Trump.

But I didn't place the blame solely on everyone else.

You calling someone else mentally ill is highly amusing. As is you calling someone else immature. Especially in the same thread you bash others for not being able to accept reality lol.

Robtard
*citation needed*

More flips.

A "no you!", how mature.

Surtur
*citation needed*

I've said before that I would have preferred Bernie if I had to choose one candidate out of all those who tried to run. No, I'm not going to go hunt down posts of me saying that.

No flips, clarification. Both sides played a role, if you don't like that fine, but then it seems I'm not the one who dislikes fact bombs.

This is what I mean lol. This very response is immature lol.

chingchangwalla
I don't think so. It's reassuring that intelligent people like Ann Coulter and Dennis Prager support him but he certainly isn't perfect. I hate the people who think Trump is Jesus and will solve everything but I also hate the people who hate him and give him no credit.

chingchangwalla
I just like Trump because he's hilarious. Bloody shit poster in chief

Surtur
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I don't think so. It's reassuring that intelligent people like Ann Coulter and Dennis Prager support him but he certainly isn't perfect. I hate the people who think Trump is Jesus and will solve everything but I also hate the people who hate him and give him no credit.

Exactly, and while there are some Trump voters who think he has never ever done anything wrong, that isn't the majority.

For instance, both Ann and Prager have criticized Trump about certain things.

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I just like Trump because he's hilarious. Bloody shit poster in chief

Indeed, like when he made a joke to Merkel about how Obama has spied on them both lol.

Robtard
I've said before that I would have preferred Bernie if I had to choose one candidate out of all those who tried to run. No, I'm not going to go hunt down posts of me saying that.

How easy is it to say that after the fact? Exactly.

Flyattractor
I would have preferred a Clinton/Bernie Ticket. Just to see which one of them would have dropped dead first. Her from her brain herpes or The Burnman from being older then Methuselah.

Surtur
How easy is it to say that after the fact? Exactly.

Even before the election I said I would have voted for Bernie if they had chosen him.

chingchangwalla
Bernie is such a delusional old man. He would've put the country in SO MUCH more debt with his free crap. I think I would honestly rather have Hillary

Kurk
I genuinely fear a Warren/Sanders Ticket in 2020. It would spell the end for our country. More and more teens are turning voting age without the proper education in history/civics/economics, etc while the older generations are dying. embarrasment

chingchangwalla
I genuinely fear a Warren/Sanders Ticket in 2020. It would spell the end for our country. More and more teens are turning voting age without the proper education in history/civics/economics, etc while the older generations are dying. embarrasment

Sad. I don't think they'd win though. Sanders fans would be pissed about him selling out to Hillary and everyone thinks pocahontas is nuts

Robtard
I genuinely fear a Warren/Sanders Ticket in 2020.

It would spell the end for our country. More and more teens are turning voting age without the proper education in history/civics/economics, etc while the older generations are dying. embarrasment

It would be wonderful to have Bernie as POTUS and Warren as VP. If Trump ruins the economy enough and maybe gets us into another war, that could potentially happen smile

No, that's just silly talk. Remember all the fear mongering from the Right about the Obamapocalypse we were supposed to have? Still waiting on that.

NemeBro
More and more teens are turning voting age without the proper education in history/civics/economics, etc while the older generations are dying. embarrasment Do you have a source for the former claim my son?

Kurk
It would be wonderful to have Bernie as POTUS and Warren as VP. If Trump ruins the economy enough and maybe gets us into another war, that could potentially happen smile

No, that's just silly talk. Remember all the fear mongering from the Right about the Obamapocalypse we were supposed to have? Still waiting on that. Pathetic that you support that clown. I thought you were a true intellectual liberal Robbie, not a crazy progressive who follows whoever gives them an emotional boner.

You criticize Trump, but remember that Sanders is similar in that he too targets the uneducated, is against globalism/free-trade, and generally speaking is a populist. Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you have a source for the former claim my son?
nah just using vague statistics that older people are mostly conservatives and younger progressives.

Flyattractor
You have the best source Kurk. Your source is REALITY!

Something Leftist Progressives don't know too much about.

NemeBro
nah just using vague statistics that older people are mostly conservatives and younger progressives. Yeah, old people are pretty stupid. Hope they die soon. thumb up

Flyattractor
Yeah, old people are pretty stupid. Hope they die soon. thumb up

The Caring Voice of the Young Leftist Movement.

Kurk

chingchangwalla
Looks like I didn't have a heart

NemeBro
http://www.winstonchurchill.org/resources/quotations/quotes-falsely-attributed

There's no evidence that Churchill ever said that tbh fam.

Kurk
http://www.winstonchurchill.org/resources/quotations/quotes-falsely-attributed

There's no evidence that Churchill ever said that tbh fam. no one really knows. Could be John Adams

Robtard
Pathetic that you support that clown. I thought you were a true intellectual liberal Robbie, not a crazy progressive who follows whoever gives them an emotional boner.

You criticize Trump, but remember that Sanders is similar in that he too targets the uneducated, is against globalism/free-trade, and generally speaking is a populist.

Lolz, this guy. The justification for your meat-dagger over Trump then?

Kurk
Lolz, this guy. The justification for your meat-dagger over Trump then? My reasons for supporting Trump are both simplistic and complex.

Simplistically, and the main one it really comes down to, is that I'm an aspiring health-care professional and I really despise socialized healthcare.

Not that I wish to become one, (not in this day and age anyway) but physicians are left out when it comes to health-care policies and I genuinely feel they're being taken advantage of. Not going in-depth now.

While I think Trump is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing during every debate and race in general, he wasn't my first "serious" choice. That probably would've been Cruz in hindsight.

I must say I was blinded by his amusing qualities and didn't take his policies too seriously to throw my support behind a more politically competent person like Cruz, but as long as the Republicans control all three branches I'm happy.

I never would've voted democrat, but I would take Hillary over Bernie any day of the week.

Honestly there was a time when I was young lad who supported Hillary and the Dems; then I found out the value of self-discipline and hard-work and I had a personality change.

Robtard
Rather long winded way of saying "I fell for the con", imho.

But look on the bright side, your eyes seem opened now. Maybe.

Kurk
Rather long winded way of saying "I fell for the con", imho.

But look on the bright side, your eyes seem opened now. Maybe. I knew he was a con from the beginning. I just didn't give a shit tbh. Remember I'm a very immature person so as long as his jokes and insults on stage make me laugh, I support him. I'm pretty impressed with what he's done so far. If he lowers taxes and figures out health-care I'll give him the thumbs up.

chingchangwalla
My reasons for supporting Trump are both simplistic and complex.

Simplistically, and the main one it really comes down to, is that I'm an aspiring health-care professional and I really despise socialized healthcare.

Not that I wish to become one, (not in this day and age anyway) but physicians are left out when it comes to health-care policies and I genuinely feel they're being taken advantage of. Not going in-depth now.

While I think Trump is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing during every debate and race in general, he wasn't my first "serious" choice. That probably would've been Cruz in hindsight.

I must say I was blinded by his amusing qualities and didn't take his policies too seriously to throw my support behind a more politically competent person like Cruz, but as long as the Republicans control all three branches I'm happy.

I never would've voted democrat, but I would take Hillary over Bernie any day of the week.

Honestly there was a time when I was young lad who supported Hillary and the Dems; then I found out the value of self-discipline and hard-work and I had a personality change.

Cruz is a dreadful choice, owned by Goldman Sachs and in bed with Israel for sure

chingchangwalla
I knew he was a con from the beginning. I just didn't give a shit tbh. Remember I'm a very immature person so as long as his jokes and insults on stage make me laugh, I support him. I'm pretty impressed with what he's done so far. If he lowers taxes and figures out health-care I'll give him the thumbs up.

He's working with Rand on the healthcare stuff now so it'll be good thumb up

chingchangwalla
Ron Paul was the only true anti-establishment candidate in modern times.
How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

Lucius
My reasons for supporting Trump are both simplistic and complex.

This is a pretty long monologue just to demonstrate you're a conservative degenerate.

Steve Zodiac
Trumpers are mentally ill. Fact!

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Where do you disagree with him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

But so are you lol. This is not something that is even debatable.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>