Matrix Reloaded on DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ncrug
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. Please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed. I was wondering if anyone knew when the Matrix Reloaded was supposed to come out on DVD. Thanks.

cookies2006
Sorry i dont really know but i would guess around Aug. or Sept. I'm sure you will find out very soon.

Ncrug
Thanks for your idea. The only information I was able to find was from icv2.com ; it says this:

"The release date for The Matrix Reloaded DVD has not been announced, but it will presumably be before the November theatrical release of the final portion of the trilogy, The Matrix Revolutions."

Thanks again for your help.

coolboarder98
It will most definetley be out before Revolutions.

BEST TRINITY
I hope

justinday15
Probably late October.

GoldenSpike
I heard it is coming out a month before revolutions is released into the cinema's.

Crash_Overload
HUm... Thats funny, in a trailer I saw for both Reloaded and Rev, it said the Rev will be out in September 2003.

Jupiter1
Ncrug, the release date has been set. "Reloaded" will release to DVD on October 28th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.