Unworthy Thor vs Mortal Hercules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Thor with the artificial arm and without mjolnir against mortal Herc whom strength was once cut in half by Zeus, h2h only, who wins?

carver9
If some are saying he can beat Cho who has been classified as the most powerful being on Earth, Hercules doesn't stand a chance in hell on KMC.

TethAdamTheRock
Make this normal Hercules with his Mace and its a fight

Galan007
Thor stomps.

celeyhyga17
Wut the hell is "Mortal" Hercules gonna do?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wut the hell is "Mortal" Hercules gonna do?

Mortal Hers is no slouch. When the new gods attacked he showed some serious power

celeyhyga17
Not sure what ure referring to ???

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
If some are saying he can beat Cho who has been classified as the most powerful being on Earth, Hercules doesn't stand a chance in hell on KMC.

Who classified him as that? And that is one salty comment if I've ever seen one.

DarkSaint85
Why has carver been so salty these past few days??

cdtm
Something about the word "Superman" and "probe"? confused

As to this thread, Thor without Mjolnir is still Thor. Hammer doesn't make him any stronger, so this is essentially just Thor vs a gimped Herc h2h.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor hits harder with mljonir and can use it as a ranged weapon

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why has carver been so salty these past few days??

supermans new feat, id bet my left nut.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
supermans new feat, id bet my left nut.

What ft?

Sin I AM
Not sure what ure referring to ???

His last solo series had him fighting modern day gods called the storm. He had assembled a team of old gods to combat them. He had some great feats in it

carver9
This version of Herc does have some amazing fts though.

TethAdamTheRock
This Version?http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/6/67663/4887895-01.jpg

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His last solo series had him fighting modern day gods called the storm. He had assembled a team of old gods to combat them. He had some great feats in it
He's "mortal"?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This Version?

I believe the OP meant the classic depowered version. Different suit, got KO'd by Iron Fist, etc.

Sin I AM
He's "mortal"?

Iirc he was mortal.

StiltmanFTW
Shouldn't we treat those versions differently, though?

I mean, there's an Excalibur Juggy and Thunderbolts Juggy, both depowered in a similar (if not the same) way, but we don't mix their feats.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shouldn't we treat those versions differently, though?

I mean, there's an Excalibur Juggy and Thunderbolts Juggy, both depowered in a similar (if not the same) way, but we don't mix their feats.

That's extremely nitpicky

StiltmanFTW
No, it's not.

You're for some reason assuming that one depowerment is equal to another, which has been proven not to be a case... GREAT MANY TIMES.

Rogers w/o SSS in his bloodstream vs HA Rogers depowered in Super Soldier mini-series.

Wolverine with his HF overloaded vs Wolverine with his HF completely disabled.

Spider-Man retaining his Other upgrades, but losing his SS.

Each case is different and needs to be studied. Herc is no different. A specific "Mortal" Herc needs to be discussed here, not some compilation.

-K-M-
Stilts right. One version was superhuman but with no weapons. Another version was peak human but used mystical weapons...yet still lost to shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.