WWHulk Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
World War Hulk

Vs

Hercules
Abomination
Wendigo
Sadquatch
Namor
Aquaman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Aquaman solos. Good fight.

Genii96
Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
Hulk

This. Also, instead of saying WWH, you should start using Green Scar. He is the same Hulk but with more fts afterwards.

Damborgson
That would be a hell of a fight. In the end he'd probably come out on top more than not though.

TheHulk
Team could get it done, but i'll go with Hulk

carver9
Extremely powerful team. Us knowing he could beat a team of this magnitude speaks volumes.

TheHulk
^Shhhhh, we are all in agreement(except Prof as usual), this is rare so don't push it any further wink

mighty adam
That team is ass out side of Hercules and i bet that aint even immortal herc. Which aquaman? Dcun? Water hand? Or classic weak aquaman. Really its wwhulk vs herc, AM , and namor and i say hulk beats the breaks off the two fishboys and ham herc out easy fight

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by mighty adam
That team is ass out side of Hercules and i bet that aint even immortal herc. Which aquaman? Dcun? Water hand? Or classic weak aquaman. Really its wwhulk vs herc, AM , and namor and i say hulk beats the breaks off the two fishboys and ham herc out easy fight Sasquatch is stronger than namor so is Wendigo & Abomination, Namor has no wins against any of them.

riv6672
^^^Prove it.

vansonbee
You can give the other team a set shadow clones of themselves and Hulk still comes on top!

riv6672
^^^that's possible! eek!

Still hoping for proof on that one statement, it would at least be an interesting tangent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.