The Bendu vs Palpatine, Yoda, and Talzin (Canon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Starting distance is 500 meters. No lightsabers.

MythLord
So far, Bendu's best feat is destroying a few AT-ATs and causing a massive storm, and dying to blaster bolts. Sidious solos.

Total Warrior
i think individually he could beat RotS Sid, Yoda and Talzin. Not sure about RotJ Siddy, DE Sid beats him solidly. So sidious,Yoda and Talzin stomp him together

ares834
Originally posted by MythLord
So far, Bendu's best feat is destroying a few AT-ATs and causing a massive storm, and dying to blaster bolts. Sidious solos.

Yep. Plus he didn't seem to have complete control of the storm either, I can't see him striking someone as a fast as Sidious with lightning easily. And it took a long time for him to brew it.

Cool scene tho.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
The Bendu didn't die. erm

ares834
Hard to say, it seemed to be ambigious. He may have pulled a Kenobi.

DarthAnt66
I didn't get that impression whatsoever.

NewGuy01
Not sure if he died and pulled a Ben Kenobi or escaped.

MythLord
He was significantly injured by blaster fire, regardless.

Rockydonovang
When in Canon has yoda or Sidious been able to tank multiple blasts of at-at Fire or shoot multiple freighter destroying bolts of lightning?

And yea not seeing what in Disney canon suggests a severely crippled yoda or sidious can tank a blaster bolt to the head.

Not to mention that he's pretty clearly beyond mortal force users

There eu versions might win, but what have their canon versions done to suggest they have any shot at this

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ares834
Hard to say, it seemed to be ambigious. He may have pulled a Kenobi. The blaster bolt intended to kill him hit the ground, it wasn't really ambiguous at all.

NewGuy01
And the lightsaber that was intended to kill Kenobi passed through his robes, because he vanished. I'm sure we've all seen Star Wars?

Geistalt
Spite fite.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And the lightsaber that was intended to kill Kenobi passed through his robes, because he vanished. I'm sure we've all seen Star Wars? I assumed that was a lazy special effect. smile

relentless1
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And the lightsaber that was intended to kill Kenobi passed through his robes, because he vanished. I'm sure we've all seen Star Wars?

dude... that was a special effect from 1977.... of course its gonna look shitty

Rockydonovang
Yea canon yoda and canon sidious have done nothing to indicate they can match any of bendu's feats

NTJack0
Still below Ben.

cs_zoltan
Bendu benduver.

Dark-Kenshin
Bendu stomps. And not because of actual showings, but because he's a walking plot device who can plot coupon his way out of any situation.

Rockydonovang
I mean in cnaon his actually showings are way above what yoda, sidious, or palp have been shown to be able to do

Kurk
Are force storms canon now? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.