These characters switch places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Can they adapt to their new position/tech/powers or is it beyond them?

Batman takes banners position.
Punisher takes ghostriders position
Iron Man takes Lex Luthors Position
Superman takes Dooms Position
Reed Takes Braniacs Position

carver9
1.Batman taking Banner place would be a good and a bad thing. Some of the things that the avengers was unable to triumph over due to Hulk would be gone which would be a huge factor in Marvel due to some Heavy hitters getting killed. The good thing is, Hulk rampages would be gone which was one of the reasons Tony shipped Hulk off to Sakaar. Undecided on this one.

2. This is a fail and Punisher dies.

3. Lex has been a huge inconvenience in DC and some of the scientific things he came up with in DC to help them overall, I can see Tony replicating those showings. Nothing but cons here and less of a headache for Superman.

4. Superman taking Dooms place is a plus. I s3e nothing wrong with this.

5. Reed taking Brainiac place is the same as Superman taking Doom place...peace in the end.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by carver9
1.Batman taking Banner place would be a good and a bad thing. Some of the things that the avengers was unable to triumph over due to Hulk would be gone which would be a huge factor in Marvel due to some Heavy hitters getting killed. The good thing is, Hulk rampages would be gone which was one of the reasons Tony shipped Hulk off to Sakaar. Undecided on this one.

2. This is a fail and Punisher dies.

3. Lex has been a huge inconvenience in DC and some of the scientific things he came up with in DC to help them overall, I can see Tony replicating those showings. Nothing but cons here and less of a headache for Superman.

4. Superman taking Dooms place is a plus. I s3e nothing wrong with this.

5. Reed taking Brainiac place is the same as Superman taking Doom place...peace in the end. thumb up This is good but i mean they gain all their powers. I wanted to know if they had the intelligence and personality to take over /shrug

staxamillion
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can they adapt to their new position/tech/powers or is it beyond them?

Batman takes banners position.
Punisher takes ghostriders position
Iron Man takes Lex Luthors Position
Superman takes Dooms Position
Reed Takes Braniacs Position

1. I'm not quite sure how this translates. Isnt Hulk/Banner 2 different personas? Wayne would have the same back and forth, but would eventually be able to control Hulk transformations like Banner can do sometimes more often. But I don't know if he would take to regular cimefighting with hulk powers... so its a wash? though if he could control the transformations and could keep the wayne identity secret as well he could still be very good character.

2. punisher would get a promotion for the amount of souls he brings in annually

3. same thing carver9 said

4. if supes were a evil despot he would more than likely take control of this sector of space at least

5. Same thing but Reed would destroy life just to learn about it. he would be a lo more humane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.