Will Season 4 feature the Emperor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Share your thoughts here.

Zenwolf
Ehh...doubt it, at best perhaps some political scene or hologram, but I really don't think they'd drag the Emperor in.

Azronger
Season 1: The Inquisior
Season 2: Vader
Season 3: Maul and Thrawn

Who else is going to top them, if not the Emperor?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Azronger

Next up...bounty hunters. Maybe Cad Bane/Boba Fett?

Azronger
Lol no. Boba and Cad aren't outshining Vader, Maul, or Thrawn. They can be featured as secondary villains at best.

All of the Empire's big bads have been introduced, except for the one who stands supreme above the them all. It's only logical they bring in the Emperor next.

Zenwolf
Lol no. Boba and Cad aren't outshining Vader, Maul, or Thrawn. They can be featured as secondary villains at best.

All of the Empire's big bads have been introduced, except for the one who stands supreme above the them all. It's only logical they bring in the Emperor next.

Eh it's not like they haven't gone backwards before. I mean they went with the GI first, then two regular Inquisitors after as the main antagonists for all of Season 2 with here and there of Vader.

Plus why would the Emperor himself get involved for what he thinks is some lowly Rebellion?

ares834

They don't have to top them.

Anyway, the Emperor won't physically appear in any real capacity. It'll probably be Thrawn again, and maybe Tarkin and Vader will show up as well. And I wouldn't be surprised to see another Inquisitor or two to give us some saber duels.

Rockydonovang
yea, the rebels didn't actually beat thrawn

chingchangwalla
We might see an epic duel between Chopper and Vader.

|King Joker|
We're probably going to find out what happened to Ahsoka in season 4

Rockydonovang
something feloni said? or just speculation

|King Joker|
Filoni hinted at her coming back at a panel I think. He was saying how we may not have seen the last of Ahsoka or something.

quanchi112
I highly doubt the emperor.

Emperordmb
If he does I expect a Snoke like role where he's telling other imperials at work what to do and shit.

samappo
I'd want Snoke to appear just a little bit to give us a little tease.

relentless1
theres no way the Emperor becomes directly involved, the crawl for ep4 says that the events of Rogue One was the first time th alliance won any sort of major victory against the empire so up until that point and the death stars destruction/ likes emergence Palpatine would have no real reason to even pay the rebels any mind.

MythLord
I'd imagine he'll also be humiliated in some form or another.

Beniboybling
Yes and he will fight the Bendu.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ares834
They don't have to top them.

Anyway, the Emperor won't physically appear in any real capacity. It'll probably be Thrawn again, and maybe Tarkin and Vader will show up as well. And I wouldn't be surprised to see another Inquisitor or two to give us some saber duels. As I recall the Inquisitors are done.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Beniboybling
As I recall the Inquisitors are done.

Ahhh shit really? That sucks.

Rockydonovang
thrawn hgasn't been beaten yet, so I'd imagine he could be the big bag. Also heard something about "familiar faces" could include ahsoka, or could have them trying to piggy back on ot characters rather than their own

Kurk
Cad Bane will be back because when Thrawn killed the Bendu his blaster used the same sound-effect as Bane's yes

Darth Abonis
I very much think the Emperor will play a role in Season 4. One of my predictions is that Kanan and Ezra try to capture him when he makes pilgrimage to Moriband and then they learn that he isn't so defenseless.......

Who knows. Maybe he kills Kanan and converts Ezra

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I very much think the Emperor will play a role in Season 4. One of my predictions is that Kanan and Ezra try to capture him when he makes pilgrimage to Moriband and then they learn that he isn't so defenseless.......

No please no. If any sort of fight with Kanan and Ezra ends in anything but instantaneous obliteration it'll be a disgrace. For narration purposes it'd likely be drawn out and be a humiliation for the Emperor. Kinda like when Vader didn't instantly sodomize Kanan and Ezra at the start of Season 2.

ares834
Well Vader was quite obviously toying with them. But, yes, the Rebels confronting Sheev is pure stupidity.

UCanShootMyNova
Wouldn't be surprised.

Kurk
Well Vader was quite obviously toying with them. But, yes, the Rebels confronting Sheev is pure stupidity. getting pushed onto your ass by two incompetent jedi equates to toying?

ares834
You can get hit when you are toying with someone, especially if you are distracted by an explosion.

Lord Stark
Well Vader was quite obviously toying with them. But, yes, the Rebels confronting Sheev is pure stupidity.

Sure, but getting TKed by Ezra and Kanan is embarrassing. His failure to also instantly snatch a holocron from Ezra's hand was also embarrassing.

ares834
Eh, the first was fine, his attention was clearly elsewhere. The second one is worse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
getting pushed onto your ass by two incompetent jedi equates to toying? Vader fanboys want to make excuses. Thrawn just failed as well.

Petrus
Originally posted by Darth Abonis

This is the most retarded speculation I've seen on this thread.

No offense. smile

Petrus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vader fanboys want to make excuses. Thrawn just failed as well.

Talk about Vader fanboys making excuses. smile

Trocity
Originally posted by quanchi112
Vader fanboys want to make excuses. Thrawn just failed as well.

Neither are as bad as being thrown off a cliff by a blind man.

FreshestSlice
It takes a lot of skill to lose in three hits, fam.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
Talk about Vader fanboys making excuses. smile I am glad you agree they do. I guess they make you sick as well. Quit trying to kiss me ass it's a little weird tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Neither are as bad as being thrown off a cliff by a blind man. Maul was fine and Vader was actually ****ed up and gimping off at the end of the episode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.