Cincinnati Nightclub shooting, 1 dead, 15 injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Seems kind of fishy that they'd escalate it into involving multiple people if they had a disagreement with just one guy. Sucks though that they couldn't settle it amongst themselves.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/26/15-people-shot-1-dead-at-cincinnati-nightclub.html

Surtur
So the shooters escaped and are on the run. I legit hope a cop puts them down. Save us all the hassle.

Beniboybling
Awful. Why people are allowed to carry guns in nightclubs is beyond me.

EDIT: Or not? Looks like the guys were searched but managed to get guns in anyway, smh.

chingchangwalla
Probably another Muslim. Close the Borders Mr Trump! Wait for Alex Jones to say the whole thing was faked with crisis actors lol

Beniboybling
kek

Surtur
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Probably another Muslim. Close the Borders Mr Trump! Wait for Alex Jones to say the whole thing was faked with crisis actors lol

I think they have said it wasn't terror related. No doubt the DNC was crossing their fingers again hoping the killer is named John and not Muhammad.

Robtard
Well done, Surtur. No one shits on tragedy for their own sick purposes better in here thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Well done, Surtur. No one shits on tragedy for their own sick purposes better in here thumb up

You're hysterical bro calm down. Do you need a brown paper bag to breathe in and out of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.