5 TCW Ahsoka Tanos vs RotS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
5 season 5 Tanos vs RotS Dooku

10m starting distance in circular formation around him.

Sabers
Force
All Out

Takes place on Invisible Hand

TheNuisanceBird
Depends who's writing.

Rockydonovang
Dooku isn't taking down 5 people who held their own vs grevious simultaneously.

Geistalt
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Depends who's writing.

chingchangwalla
Dooku fries them all

Lord Stark
I highly doubt Ahsoka can deflect force lightning. So Lightning storm GG.

Rockydonovang
if tiplee can defend vs dooku's lightning split into two, ahsoka can deflect dooku's lightning split into 5 imo

TenebrousWay
Dooku ragdolls two Ahsokas and dominates the other three.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Dooku ragdolls two Ahsokas and dominates the other three.
-Ahsoka was confident she coud take ankain and obi wan
-Dooku fled from Anakin and Obi wan
Ahsoka is more confident in her abilities than dooku

-Ahsoka pushed grevious in a blade lock
-Grevious 'drove' dooku back
Ahsoka is stronger than Dooku
Ahsoka>Dooku smile

TenebrousWay
-Dooku schooled Anakin and Obi Wan in the art of the saber in a most gentlemanly fashion.

-Ahsoka is clearly delusional or retarded.

Kurk
https://media.giphy.com/media/wqCioIw1mybHW/giphy.gif

Rockydonovang
-Dooku schooled Anakin and Obi Wan in the art of the saber in a most gentlemanly fashion.

-Ahsoka is clearly delusional or retarded.
"Getting your head cut off" and schooled isn't the same, though i guess its a hard distinction to make

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
Ahsoka dun moched dooku into anheroing

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
if tiplee can defend vs dooku's lightning split into two, ahsoka can deflect dooku's lightning split into 5 imo

Comparing a full fledged Jedi Master to Ahsoka http://www.narutoforums.com/styles/nf/smilies/owtumn.png

TenebrousWay
"Getting your head cut off" and schooled isn't the same, though i guess its a hard distinction to make

I'm talking about the TCW. Obi Wan was thrown like a ragdoll, though. smile

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Comparing a full fledged Jedi Master to Ahsoka http://www.narutoforums.com/styles/nf/smilies/owtumn.png
Being a full fledged Jedi master doesn't automatically put you above padawans who can hold their own vs grevious and who's force augmentation allows her to tank getting flipped and slammed head first by a dude who can throw humans hard enough to budge freighters and who's punches can dent star fighters, or who can disorientate or push back said star fighter denter.

And given that deflecting lightning via the saber is about force augmented strength, I'd think Ahsoka could do better than the vast majority of masters vs dooku's lightning

There's also fighting evenly(aside from when offee made circumstantial use of an environment she prepped for) with someone who can hold their own vs season 5 anakin despite having access to only one blade, but nah, let's just assume that being a Jedi master suddenly puts you above that or that rank means something when comparing random featless masters to the appretince of the chosen one

Emperordmb
Yeah Ahsoka is more impressive than Tiplee lol

Rockydonovang
I'm talking about the TCW. Obi Wan was thrown like a ragdoll, though. smile
Grevious through obi wan like a ragdoll too though so and did it more times so...

Grevious=>Dooku
Ahsoka held her own vs grevious
One Ahsoka can hold her own vs dooku
5 stomp dooku
smile

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I could also point to her lasting longer and doing more to a grevious with 4 blades than galia(for those obsessed with rank, a council master) was able to do vs a grevious who was using 2.

TenebrousWay
https://youtu.be/OcXaicGvcvA?t=80

The greatest display of skill in the history of fiction. Bow down to the Count, peasant!

Emperordmb
I could also point to her lasting longer and doing more to a grevious with 4 blades than galia(for those obsessed with rank, a council master) was able to do vs a grevious who was using 2.
Eh that's kinda a bad comparison, but yeah Ahsoka's accomplishments put her higher as a combatant than "just being a Jedi Master"

Lord Stark
Being a full fledged Jedi master doesn't automatically put you above padawans who can hold their own vs grevious and who's force augmentation allows her to tank getting flipped and slammed head first by a dude who can throw humans hard enough to budge freighters and who's punches can dent star fighters, or who can disorientate or push back said star fighter denter.

And given that deflecting lightning via the saber is about force augmented strength.

There's also fighting evenly(aside from when offee made circumstantial use of an environment she prepped for) with someone who can hold their own vs season 5 anakin despite having access to only one blade, but nah, let's just assume that being a Jedi master suddenly puts you above that or that rank means something when comparing random featless masters to the appretince of the chosen one

Deflecting lightning requires a particular degree of technique. That's why scrubs like AOTCs Anakin and Savage Oppress can't simply raise their lightsabers and deflect it casually. Ashoka has 0 feats suggesting she is either more powerful or skilled than Savage. She certainly has shown 0 capabilities of defending against FL.

And at best Ashoka has shown capabilities of a skilled Knight. She's not at the level of a Jedi Master. Tiplee was good enough to be assigned on a mission with Kenobi to bring Maul in. That's above Ashoka's pay-grade.

You don't assign a garbage-tier Jedi Master to bring in Maul. No 15 year old Jedi is gonna be superior to a Jedi Master assigned to bring in Sith Lords.

|King Joker|
Savage couldn't because he's a retard with far less training than Ahsoka, and Anakin didn't because he charged into it like a ****ing moron. Suggesting Anakin didn't teach Ahsoka how to block Force lightning when there's a decent chance she would have to in the future is ridiculous.

Rockydonovang
Eh that's kinda a bad comparison, but yeah Ahsoka's accomplishments put her higher as a combatant than "just being a Jedi Master"
What's wrong with the comparison?

And at least augmentation wise(which is relevant to how you fare vs someone's lightning saber wise), getting kod by a single kick is<<<<shrugging off getting flipped and slammed by the back of your skull into the ground

Lord Stark
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Savage couldn't because he's a retard with far less training than Ahsoka, and Anakin didn't because he charged into it like a ****ing moron. Suggesting Anakin didn't teach Ahsoka how to block Force lightning when there's a decent chance she would have to in the future is ridiculous.

Suggesting a neophyte Padawan can deflect Force lightning is absurd. If Ashoka tried to deflect Dooku's lightning her lightsaber would likely be blown from her hand like Yoda's was when he tried to deflect Sidious' lightning. Only a complete idiot would suggest this with 0 evidence. No Padawan has ever displayed the ability to deflect Force Lightning as far as I know.

Emperordmb
What's wrong with the comparison?

And at least augmentation wise(which is relevant to how you fare vs someone's lightning saber wise), getting kod by a single kick is<<<<shrugging off getting flipped and slammed by the back of your skull into the ground
What's wrong with the comparison is that we didn't see when the Gallia Grievous duel actually began and we didn't see when it ended, so we can't really accurately judge the fight since we have no indication as to how long it actually was.

And as far as Gallia getting "KOed" goes, she was thrown back by a kick from Grievous out of sight and then it immediately cut to another clip, so we don't know if she was actually knocked out by that strike or if she immediately got up and reengaged Grievous, so again it's pointless to draw a comparison.

And lastly, the fight Gallia put up against Savage is a more impressive feat than any of Ahsoka's and is quite honestly out of Ahsoka's paygrade.

With this in mind, there's really nothing to draw a comparison between Ahsoka and Gallia off of that allows you to scale Ahsoka... though she doesn't need that to be above someone whose best feat is TKing some droids.

|King Joker|
Suggesting a neophyte Padawan can deflect Force lightning is absurd. If Ashoka tried to deflect Dooku's lightning her lightsaber would likely be blown from her hand like Yoda's was when he tried to deflect Sidious' lightning. Only a complete idiot would suggest this with 0 evidence. No Padawan has ever displayed the ability to deflect Force Lightning as far as I know. She's actually a pretty experienced fighter by the end of TCW, far more experienced than 90% of Jedi Masters during the Clone Wars as far as lightsaber combat is concerned, so waving her off as a neophyte is dumb as hell. It's pretty much common sense that Anakin would teach her how to defend herself against Force lightning since he himself has been subject to it numerous times, and Ahsoka coming across it isn't some impossible scenario. Maybe I'd believe what you're saying if Kenobi hadn't lol'd Dooku's lightning off despite never having dealt with it and if I had any logical reason to believe Anakin would have neglected to teach Ahsoka how to block a Force attack that she may actually have to face later down the line. Do you have any examples of Dooku blowing lightsabers out of hands with his lightning?

Rockydonovang
What's wrong with the comparison is that we didn't see when the Gallia Grievous duel actually began and we didn't see when it ended, so we can't really accurately judge the fight since we have no indication as to how long it actually was.

And as far as Gallia getting "KOed" goes, she was thrown back by a kick from Grievous out of sight and then it immediately cut to another clip, so we don't know if she was actually knocked out by that strike or if she immediately got up and reengaged Grievous, so again it's pointless to draw a comparison.

And lastly, the fight Gallia put up against Savage is a more impressive feat than any of Ahsoka's and is quite honestly out of Ahsoka's paygrade.

With this in mind, there's really nothing to draw a comparison between Ahsoka and Gallia off of that allows you to scale Ahsoka... though she doesn't need that to be above someone whose best feat is TKing some droids.
1. Actually yea didn't realize that, fair enough

2. She could be scaled off secura though(indirectly as of tcw, directly as of rots)

Not that she needs it here

Lord Stark
She's actually a pretty experienced fighter by the end of TCW, far more experienced than 90% of Jedi Masters during the Clone Wars as far as lightsaber combat is concerned, so waving her off as a neophyte is dumb as hell. It's pretty much common sense that Anakin would teach her how to defend herself against Force lightning since he himself has been subject to it numerous times, and Ahsoka coming across it isn't some impossible scenario. Maybe I'd believe what you're saying if Kenobi hadn't lol'd Dooku's lightning off despite never having dealt with it and if I had any logical reason to believe Anakin would have neglected to teach Ahsoka how to block a Force attack that she may actually have to face later down the line. Do you have any examples of Dooku blowing lightsabers out of hands with his lightning?

No she's not. Jedi Masters spar with each other constantly. She is not more experienced than 90% of Jedi Masters.

Kenobi was a skilled Jedi Knight and the first Jedi in a thousand years to defeat a Sith Lord. Lol I don't have to prove Dooku would blow anything out of someone's hands. Ahsoka has shown 0 capability to do so. Its pretty dumb to think its as simple as 'just raise your saber' If it was Savage, Ventress, or genius Skywalker would have done it. They didn't because it was a technique unknown to them. Also this "Called Sith lightning, these charges cause excruciating pain and weaken life, and it is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect such bursts."

Even Jedi Masters have trouble deflecting FL. This is shown when Dooku dispatches even Sora Bulq with in spite of him being one of the most skilled blademasters in the Order's history.

Zenwolf
No she's not. Jedi Masters spar with each other constantly. She is not more experienced than 90% of Jedi Masters.

Kenobi was a skilled Jedi Knight and the first Jedi in a thousand years to defeat a Sith Lord. Lol I don't have to prove Dooku would blow anything out of someone's hands. Ahsoka has shown 0 capability to do so. Its pretty dumb to think its as simple as 'just raise your saber' If it was Savage, Ventress, or genius Skywalker would have done it. They didn't because it was a technique unknown to them. Also this "Called Sith lightning, these charges cause excruciating pain and weaken life, and it is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect such bursts."

Even Jedi Masters have trouble deflecting FL. This is shown when Dooku dispatches even Sora Bulq with in spite of him being one of the most skilled blademasters in the Order's history.

Mmm...the thing is though, deflecting is the keyword here. A lightsaber isn't really deflecting the Lighting, it's just being used as a lighting rod of sorts to absorb it. Plus I'd wager the intensity and power of the user's lighting would factor into if it can be challenged against.

Emperordmb
"Called Sith lightning, these charges cause excruciating pain and weaken life, and it is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect such bursts."
I'm stealing this quote... because reasons...

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Mmm...the thing is though, deflecting is the keyword here. A lightsaber isn't really deflecting the Lighting, it's just being used as a lighting rod of sorts to absorb it. Plus I'd wager the intensity and power of the user's lighting would factor into if it can be challenged against.

"However, while a deadly weapon, it is not unstoppable. Force lightning can be deflected and absorbed by a lightsaber, and select Jedi have proved able to neutralize the technique through the power of the light side."- Star Wars Databank

Zenwolf
"However, while a deadly weapon, it is not unstoppable. Force lightning can be deflected and absorbed by a lightsaber, and select Jedi have proved able to neutralize the technique through the power of the light side."- Star Wars Databank

Right, deflected and absorbed by a lightsaber, deflection and absorbing isn't really the same thing.

Lord Stark
Right, deflected and absorbed by a lightsaber, deflection and absorbing isn't really the same thing.

"Deflected and absorbed" not "deflected or absorbed". Its the same action.

Zenwolf
"Deflected and absorbed" not "deflected or absorbed". Its the same action.

Well even going by that, the power of the Force User using it is most likely also a factor. Because I don't think you'd agree a random Dark Jedi using Force Lighting would instantly be able to defeat a full fledged Jedi Master.

Lord Stark
Well even going by that, the power of the Force User using it is most likely also a factor. Because I don't think you'd agree a random Dark Jedi using Force Lighting would instantly be able to defeat a full fledged Jedi Master.

There's a difference between generic Force Lightning and full powered Sith Lighting. Sith Lightning like Dooku's is just on a different level.

"A Jedi sufficiently strong in the Force can be trained to produce a facsimile, but not true Sith lightning, which, unabated, has the power not only to incapacitate or kill, but to physically transform the victim. Force lightning requires strength of a sort only a Sith can command because we accept consequence and reject compassion. To do so requires a thirst for power that is not easily satisfied. The Force tries to resist the callings of ravenous spirits; therefore it must be broken and made a beast of burden. It must be made to answer one's will. But the Force cannot be treated deferentially. In order to summon and use lightning properly, you will someday have to be on the receiving end of its power, as a means of taking the energy inside yourself."- Darth Plagueis

|King Joker|
No she's not. Jedi Masters spar with each other constantly. She is not more experienced than 90% of Jedi Masters. And yet she's still a better combatant than many Jedi Masters during the Clone Wars. mmm Either way, being in multiple legitimate duels with the likes of Grievous, Ventress, Vizsla and Barriss is easily better and more practical experience than sparring with fellow Jedi.

Kenobi was a skilled Jedi Knight and the first Jedi in a thousand years to defeat a Sith Lord. And? He still never faced lightning before, so why wasn't he blindsided by it and disarmed?

Lol I don't have to prove Dooku would blow anything out of someone's hands. Ahsoka has shown 0 capability to do so. 'I'm going to make a claim with no evidence while lambasting other people's arguments because they supposedly have no evidence.' Okay, got it.

Its pretty dumb to think its as simple as 'just raise your saber' If it was Savage, Ventress, or genius Skywalker would have done it. They didn't because it was a technique unknown to them. And why do you think it makes sense that Ahsoka wouldn't know what the technique is? Anakin just forgot to tell her about it?

Also, Anakin would definitely place more emphasis teaching deflecting Force lightning to Ahsoka than Qui-Gon would teach Kenobi, anyone would teach Ventress, or Dooku would teach Savage "I want a trump card over this guy" Opress.

Also this "Called Sith lightning, these charges cause excruciating pain and weaken life, and it is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect such bursts." Is that talking about blocking it with your lightsaber or tutaminis?

Even Jedi Masters have trouble deflecting FL. This is shown when Dooku dispatches even Sora Bulq with in spite of him being one of the most skilled blademasters in the Order's history. Bulq didn't even have a chance to block it because Dooku electrocuted him immediately after disarming him.

Just FYI, I'm not claiming Ahsoka would be always successful in deflecting Dooku's lightning in an actual combat scenario, i.e. if Dooku were to engage her in lightsaber combat, disarm her, and then blast her with lightning like Dooku did with Bulq. Rather, I think Ahsoka could block it in a situation similar to how Kenobi did in AotC. Dooku is clearly massively superior to Ahsoka in the Force and lightsaber combat so that he could work some lightning into an attack sequence and hit her with it.

DarthAnt66
TCW Ahsoka is nothing compared to AotC Kenobi. I'm not sure why we're drawing a comparison here, Joker.

Rockydonovang
Secura, a council master got one shotted by maul despite mace's presence.

Ahsoka as of tcw held her own vs grevious, someone who fought evenly with maul in sod and has outdueled/matched tcw kenobi who himself has been a superior with the saber to maul.

OR

ROTS Ahsoka, who was less than a year off her tcw counterpart fought inconclusively for a bit with rots maul without getting one shotted.

Ahsoka>Secura
Rank means nothing here

DarthAnt66
Secura, a council master got one shotted by maul despite mace's presence.
what

DarthAnt66
ROTS Ahsoka, who was less than a year off her tcw counterpart fought inconclusively for a bit with rots maul without getting one shotted.
also what

Those panels aren't canon. erm

There's concept art for Quinlan Vos sparring with Maul too.

Rockydonovang
Anyway my original assertion wasn't that Ahsoka could on her own Handle dooku's lighting, it was that 5 ahsokas could handle dooku's lightning split into 5

Zenwolf
There's a difference between generic Force Lightning and full powered Sith Lighting. Sith Lightning like Dooku's is just on a different level.

"A Jedi sufficiently strong in the Force can be trained to produce a facsimile, but not true Sith lightning, which, unabated, has the power not only to incapacitate or kill, but to physically transform the victim. Force lightning requires strength of a sort only a Sith can command because we accept consequence and reject compassion. To do so requires a thirst for power that is not easily satisfied. The Force tries to resist the callings of ravenous spirits; therefore it must be broken and made a beast of burden. It must be made to answer one's will. But the Force cannot be treated deferentially. In order to summon and use lightning properly, you will someday have to be on the receiving end of its power, as a means of taking the energy inside yourself."- Darth Plagueis

Edit: Wait, I see what you're meaning.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
also what

Those panels aren't canon. erm

There's concept art for Quinlan Vos sparring with Maul too.
The Ahsoka novel is canon last I checked(though it kinda sucks)

DarthAnt66
... what?

The Ahsoka novel had Ahsoka running away from Maul and then trapping him in a force field.

I don't recall them fighting, but if they did, it wasn't more than three strikes.

Emperordmb
Their fight consisted of a single bladelock, which is a great strength feat for Ahsoka, but nothing suggesting she can legit contend with Maul as of that point in time.

Rockydonovang
@darthant That's not what happened(and three strikes is better than getting one shotted with a kick at the start despite the presence of fcking mace windu(sod)
1. Maul tried dun moch on Ahsoka, but Ahsoka ended up resisting it and actually countered with an insult(terrible writing honestly) that goaded maul into charging her
2. Ahsoka feinted not being able to handle maul's strength whe she repelled his strikes to get him in position(implying she could indeed handle the strength of his blows)

3. Ahsoka then he,d maul in a bladelock for several seconds while the trap got ready to be sprung

4. Ahsoka got out of the way and maul got trapped.

"Running away again lady tano" was a reference to her declining to kill maul because captain Rex was in danger . Maul then proceeded to escape.

The point being ahsoka's showing vs maul was way way better than secura's

As was her showing vs grevious in tcw

Rockydonovang
Their fight consisted of a single bladelock, which is a great strength feat for Ahsoka, but nothing suggesting she can legit contend with Maul as of that point in time.
I'm not saying she can contend with maul, I'm saying its better than secura's showing(which had her getting one shotted with a kick at the start)

Lord Stark
And yet she's still a better combatant than many Jedi Masters during the Clone Wars. mmm Either way, being in multiple legitimate duels with the likes of Grievous, Ventress, Vizsla and Barriss is easily better and more practical experience than sparring with fellow Jedi.

That's not what you said. If you want to go by that logic Yoda's only been in a real duel twice against Dooku and once against Sidious. Is Ahsoka more experienced than Yoda?

He's still faced Sith Lords. Makes sense he'd have a lot of knowledge and study on how to defeat them *10 years after his first fight with them*. And yet Kenobi who knew how to defend against it didn't teach Anakin in spite of Skywalker being his Padawan for years longer than Ahsoka was Anakin's.

Its just common sense. Dooku's lighting is powerful enough that when Ventress blocks it with her saber it literally forces her to the ground. The gap between Dooku and Ahsoka is FAR greater than the gap between Sidious and Yoda (there is none). So yeah its plausible that Dooku could disarm Ahsoka with lightning.

Because its not as simple as 'raise your saber'. If it was then you'd think Ventress would mention it to her Nightsisters.

Neither its referring to Sith Lightning. Its clearly a technique that takes skill otherwise Savage would have done it. Savage may not be a genius but FFS if he can figure out how to telekinetically hurl Jedi he can figure out how to raise his lightsaber. As can Anakin. Its pretty clear FL is fast and strong enough that even Force sensitives struggle to react to it.

Sora has two sabers. Being disarmed of his shoto doesn't prevent him from blocking lightning.

Ahsoka has displayed no capacity to deflect lightning. We've seen Dooku's lightning kill powerful force users, kill swathes of clone troopers, nightbrothers, and Kiffar. Even if Ahsoka could deflect regular force lightning from fodder there's no way in hell I'd just grant her the ability to deflect the lightning of one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history.

Rockydonovang
It's not, can dooku disarm Ahsoka with lightning it's, can she disarm 5 ahsoka's with lightning

Lord Stark
It's not, can dooku disarm Ahsoka with lightning it's, can she disarm 5 ahsoka's with lightning

He'd kill all 5 Ahsoka's with lightning. None of them would be capable of defending. Why? Because there's no evidence at all its within the realm of something that
"is a challenge for even the most powerful Jedi Masters to deflect". Dooku does what he did to the nightbrothers. Kills them all with a lightning storm. GG.

Here's what Dooku did to a Jedi Knight and 4 Clone Troopers.
"In rapid succession Dooku cut down one clone escort, Force-threw Cody down the corridor and against the bulkhead, freed Vos, then blasted everyone in front of him, including Bayons, with Force Lightning. The Chagrian and the four clones went down, writhing in agony."

If it were 5 Bayons the outcome would have been the same.

SunRazer
Written well, the Count would take them. With TCW-esque writing, though, the Ahsoka's could well win.

Beniboybling
Ahsoka could well stomp, more like.

SunRazer
Only in your mind, my very young apprentice.

Emperordmb
I could see it tbh:

"Dooku was a blur of motion, easily faster than one of them, maybe even two of them, but all five of them together were a whirlwind of motion to quick for him to properly react to. He was driven into a desperate retreat, backpedalling frantically as his decades of careful refinement and practice fell away into a desperate flailing of his blade just to keep the ten blades before him at bay.

He knew he couldn't keep this up for more than three seconds or else he'd overextend, so after two seconds, Dooku seized two of the Ahsokas in the Force, hurling them back several meters onto their backs. He continued to backpedal under the offensive pressure of the three Ahsoka's still striking at him. He attempted to strike two of them with Force lightning, but one of them deflected the lightning with her blades, and another simply wasn't there when Dooku's lightning struck. The Ahsoka he had not thrown violent bolts of Sith lightning at charged him while his attention was split, meeting him in a bladelock before driving her heel into his abdomen, driving him several meters back into a doubled over crouch.

While he was recovering from the blow, the Ahsoka who had dodged his lightning extended a hand and ripped his weapon from his grasp with the power of the Force. Just then, one of the Ahsoka's charged Dooku with a couple of strikes from her blades, which he narrowly evaded by leaning back. Taking advantage of the opening, the Ahsoka stomp kicked Dooku in the ribcage, shattering five of his ribs and slamming him into the ground hard enough to crack three more.

Dooku tried to rise back up to his feet, but as he was starting to lean up one of the other Ahsokas charged forwards and extended both arms, slamming his head into the ground with the power of the Force despite his feeble efforts to defend himself. One of the Ahsokas extended her blade at Dooku's throat and said "You are beaten."

The two Ahsokas Dooku had previously hurled were still on the other end of the room, having returned to their feet, but having been distracted by the arrival of General Grievous, who they had defeated. One of them had ripped his lightsabers out of his cloak with the Force before he could respond while the other had cut his arms and legs off in a whirlwind of motion, leaving him completely immobile and helpless"

-The Five Ahsokas, cowritten by Dave Filoni and Christie Golden

TenebrousWay
LMAO.

Actually, it's probably better and fairer than if Filoni had written it himself.

Kurk
ends in sex

TheNuisanceBird
ends in sex

Um...no

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by SunRazer
Written well, the Count would take them. With TCW-esque writing, though, the Ahsoka's could well win.
Ahsoka as of tcw basiclaly only appears in tcw, so its ridiculous to discount her showings because of "tcw-writing"

relentless1

what game is this?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by relentless1
what game is this?

"Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.