How powerful is Ben Kenobi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What do u guys think?

DarthAnt66
More powerful than ROTS, but an inferior combatant.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

I voted 1 because I'm taking general combative ability in question.

NewGuy01
Not more powerful, but certainly more centered and in tune with the living force. Physically weaker, mentally stronger... is probably the better way to put it? Although, that's pretty obvious. I'm not really sure how he'd fare against RotS Kenobi, honestly...

Rockydonovang
He's a superior duelist and a superior force user,
I think he'd win

Trocity
At this point, I think Old Ben is likely superior to his younger self, honestly.

Lord Stark
Roughly on par with ROTS Kenobi. Like what Karpshyan says about Revan an actual fight would be a toss-up between the two (I'd lean ROTS Kenobi). Honestly I know Disney has taken over but I still put Lucas' word pretty high on the canon list and he views Vader & Ben to be inferior to prime Obi-Wan and Anakin (i.e. ROTS).

Rebel95
Looks like the majority of people say he's Dooku tier, which is what I was thinking too

Darth Thor
^ To be fair he probably wasn't too far behind Dooku tier in ROTS.

The gap perhaps seemed larger than it actually was.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Roughly on par with ROTS Kenobi. Like what Karpshyan says about Revan an actual fight would be a toss-up between the two (I'd lean ROTS Kenobi). Honestly I know Disney has taken over but I still put Lucas' word pretty high on the canon list and he views Vader & Ben to be inferior to prime Obi-Wan and Anakin (i.e. ROTS).

Even prior to Disney Lucas wasn't exactly consistent with all his statements.

According to Filoni, Lucas was very protective of OT Vader and didn't want anything that would put that down.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not more powerful, but certainly more centered and in tune with the living force. Physically weaker, mentally stronger... is probably the better way to put it? Although, that's pretty obvious. I'm not really sure how he'd fare against RotS Kenobi, honestly...

Either of these is a good answer

chingchangwalla
He's in Dooku's tier, but that doesn't mean they're equals.

Kurk
I upgraded him to Dooku tier; but they're not equals smile.

He is to RotS Kenobi as Dooku is to his younger Mando fighting self.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.