What do you think is the upcoming TV show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Filoni is working on a new TV show, which will probably hit once Rebels is done.

What do you think it will be about?

Emperordmb
I don't think this is what it was going to be, but I kinda hoped they'd do a series about Luke trying to rebuild the Jedi Order, but then the end is really dark and ****ed up and depressing and Kylo and friends slaughter everyone.

DarthAnt66
An animated series with Kylo and Luke would be neat.

Rebel95
It'd make sense for them to do a tv show of the time between ROTJ and TFA

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sounds more like a comic or novel.

I don't think they'd ever feature a character like Luke or Kylo as a leading role in a Spin-Off.

I definitely want to see this too though.
They did with Anakin and Obi-Wan

DarthAnt66
Yeah I misread your post. Thought you were referring to a film for a second since I made two threads.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
An animated series with Kylo and Luke would be neat.

It's what I'm expecting.

Rebel95
Yeah I'm sure that's what it will be

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
It's what I'm expecting.

Really? I'd be surprised.

Emperordmb
Hopefully whatever we get isn't mostly filler like Rebels.

|King Joker|
Yeah, I doubt they're doing a Luke / Kylo series. Definitely something in the sequel trilogy era, though.

Emperordmb
Oh God... "Politics with Leia"

|King Joker|
i'd be down smile

TenebrousWay
I don't think they are going to touch Kylo material yet.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Really? I'd be surprised.

Why? It's would easily draw the largest audience, while allowing for nearly limitless story potential. The might wait until Episode 9 is released, but this will surely be coming soon.

DarthAnt66
Why? It's would easily draw the largest audience, while allowing for nearly limitless story potential. The might wait until Episode 9 is released, but this will surely be coming soon.
I think the issue with Kylo and Luke is not enough potential, honestly.

There's no wars going on and you can only have so many episodes on training.

ares834
No wars that we know of. There very well may have been wars that happened during this timeframe. Not to mention, they can still have some great adventures even without a war going on.

|King Joker|
During Bloodline there weren't any actual wars going on.

ares834
And?

DarthAnt66
No wars that we know of. There very well may have been wars that happened during this timeframe. Not to mention, they can still have some great adventures even without a war going on.
True. They could also do a planetary / regional conflict, like the Stark-Hyperspace War and Dark Nest Crisis.

|King Joker|
And therefore there were no wars during Kylo's training? It was established nothing really happened before Bloodline took place and I highly doubt there was some war in-between Bloodline and The Force Awakens.

ares834
Of course things will happen before Bloodline. Disney is going to explore that era eventually and conflicts are certain to take place so that they can sell us books and comics. We simply don't know what kind of conflicts have occured.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh God... "Politics with Leia"

Still more interesting than Rebels.

Beniboybling
I highly doubt it will be about Luke and Kylo, save that for a comic or a novel or something - there isn't a series in it. Filoni will almost certainly be doing something with a fresh story & cast.

deathslash
God, I hope it's something having to do with the old republic. Disney needs to start branching out and not simply focus on the original trilogy.

cs_zoltan
I hope they make SWTOR into a series, so everyone can get the Maul and Grievous treatment from Filoni smile

Selenial
It won't be Kylo and Luke. Too much exposition one things that are intentionally sketchy in the film franchise, tbh. I don't see anything like that happening until episode 9 is done, and even then I don't see it being pumped out until a little while after Episode 9 airs. We have what, 3 years until the show could come out at the earliest then?

I don't see it, personally.

chingchangwalla
Old Republic stuff

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I hope they make SWTOR into a series, so everyone can get the Maul and Grievous treatment from Filoni smile

thumb up

ares834

Darth Thor
I would love a Shadows of the Empire type series.

But realistically it will be post-ROTJ. My guess is that it will be based around new characters (like Rebels), but familiar characters will show up from time to time.

Perhaps it will be based around a student at Luke's Jedi Academy.

Beniboybling
Whatever it will be Luke & Kylo won't be the focus.

Petrus
Originally posted by Rebel95
It'd make sense for them to do a tv show of the time between ROTJ and TFA

Yes please. thumb up

Darth Abonis
Post ROTJ-Luke stuff

Petrus
An Old Republic TV series would be great, too. I think it's about time Disney started exploiting the vast universe that is SW, and I'm honestly curious to know what will and will not be canon prior to the PT.

hutchy1345
If they do old republic I want a really powerful jedi to be from that era

Like we have super powerful sith from that era and plenty of them (in legends)
Yet most jedi are pretty feeble lol what's up with that

ares834

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I hope they make SWTOR into a series, so everyone can get the Maul and Grievous treatment from Filoni smile thumb up

MythLord
I'm just imagining Valkorion losing to jawas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.