Current Krillin vs Dabura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
In light of Krillin's latest feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feTy-PMUx2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvYO8bjrwIM

How well does he do against the demon king?

Inedian
Dabura with extreme ease, no contest.

Dark-Kenshin
The old Krillin? Sure. The new Krillin though? He can apparently hang with Basil, Gohan and maybe Goku from the looks of it based on hax techniques.

vansonbee
Basil around ssj2-3 in terms of power, while Krillin isn't close to base ssj1.

Now for a real fight, Basil vs. Dabura sound better, but the majority goes to the wolf.

Inedian
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The old Krillin? Sure. The new Krillin though? He can apparently hang with Basil, Gohan and maybe Goku from the looks of it based on hax techniques.

Dabura vs. old Krillin + new Krillin... Dabura with ridiculous ease.

Dark-Kenshin
Krillin just pushed back SSJB Goku's kamehameha. Power levels don't matter anymore.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Super is retarded. Waiting for our hero the manga to come fix this nonsense.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Based on his latest feats, Beerus is literally a better fight for Krillin than Dabura is.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Super is retarded. Waiting for our hero the manga to come fix this nonsense. I dunno. Mr. I can't lift 1000 tons Vegeta suggests the manga is pretty dumb too.

NewGuy01
Nah, it's fairly consistent with 8 tons being too much for base Goku in the Buu saga, and with the difficulty the characters have had with gravity training. Besides, he was able to lift it, just not viably in a combat situation.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neither medium is consistent at all.

Inedian
You are taking episode 84 too seriously.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Inedian
You are taking episode 84 too seriously. The writers had to come up with an explanation to justify why anyone without saiyan blood wouldn't be immediately steamrolled in this upcoming multiversal tournament. The explanation is that the weaker characters can be just as useful as the stronger characters thanks to their skills/experience. This is cemented with Gohan telling Krillin how he "still had a lot to learn" after his humiliating defeat.

cdtm
Krillin just pushed back SSJB Goku's kamehameha. Power levels don't matter anymore.

LOLwtf. laughing

Only saw episode 83 on Crunchyroll yesterday, they must have just put 84 up. I have GOT to see that.

StiltmanFTW

Wait, what?

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wait, what?

The moment you realize fan wank fics and videos make more sense then their source material.

Dispray
Dabura is Cell level. I think that current Krillin can defeat 100% Frieza on Namek. But Dabura stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.