Dooku and Maul vs Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Everyone in their prime

1. Sabers (a. Plagueis single saber b. Plagueis can use Jar Kai)
2. Force
3. All Out

10 m starting distance on even ground

ares834
Dooku alone would make a decent fight, but Maul would prove to be more of a liability then an asset.

Plags wins easily.

carthage
Plagueis oneshots Maul and then kills Dooku

Kurk
I knew the Maul trolls would ruin this fight. Replace him with DD Quinlan Vos

Geistalt
1. Team narrowly takes scenario a, and just barely fails at b.

2. Plagueis annihilates Maul, then proceeds to deal with Tyranus. Or, y'know, just Force Chokes them.

3. Plagueis probably wins this. Good fight, though.

carthage
Mauls sucks and shouldn't fight any high tiers.

He's maybe Drallig or Jinn level at best

TenebrousWay
Plagueis blitz

Plagueis ragdolls

Plagueis ragdolls while blitzing

Beniboybling
Plagueis sweeps in all conceivable rounds.

Azronger
Plagueis stomps.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Plagueis sweeps in all conceivable rounds.

samappo
I think Plagueis could arguably ragdoll both of them.

Kurk
Didn't know the Plagueis wank was this strong.

NewGuy01
Plagueis, probably not in a sabers only though.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Kurk
Didn't know the Plagueis wank was this strong. It's not wank. He's just that strong.

You don't see Krayt (or Revan) emanating Force tremors.

NewGuy01
That's probably, like, the most stupid reason to wank Plagueis ever.

Geistalt
It's not the reason he's that strong; it's just proof.

There's also atomizing six Maladians with a single Force wave,

smashing Tenebrous' head in before he understood what happened,

defeating Venamis comfortably in lightsaber combat (which he had always found boring),

causing the coldest recorded weather in the Gungans' history through his presence alone,

inadvertently leaving planetwide dark side nexuses merely by practicing alchemy,

and never having lost to anyone 'til Sidious slew him.

And it's made abundantly clear that the dark side takes (more) interest in those who never fail.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Geistalt
causing the coldest recorded weather in the Gungans' history through his presence alone, Why do people wank this feat out of Plagueis? This never happened. There is not a single part of the story that credits the weather to Plagueis' power.

Why isn't the weather always cold due to his presence if that was the cause?

You're taking symbolism (and frankly very corny and hamfisted symbolism) of Plagueis' meeting with Sidious and how it would lead to the darkness of the Emperor's reign and turning it into some big feat of power on Plagueis' part, and you're not even the first person I've seen do it (and I don't even debate SW). It's laughable.

chingchangwalla
Plagueis loses sabers but takes force and all out for a slight majority. Don't underestimate these two

UCanShootMyNova
As Azronger's showed us, pre TPM Maul blitzed Sidious so he obviously solos here.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do people wank this feat out of Plagueis? This never happened. There is not a single part of the story that credits the weather to Plagueis' power.

Why isn't the weather always cold due to his presence if that was the cause?

You're taking symbolism (and frankly very corny and hamfisted symbolism) of Plagueis' meeting with Sidious and how it would lead to the darkness of the Emperor's reign and turning it into some big feat of power on Plagueis' part, and you're not even the first person I've seen do it (and I don't even debate SW). It's laughable. Not really, the magnitude of the weather change for a sub-tropical climate beggars belief that it was coincidental, as does the fact that the planet experienced earthquakes simultaneously. Reason it didn't happen on other worlds being that Naboo is a Force nexus. thumb up

Total Warrior
Plagueis wins, but with high difficulty. Dooku alone would give him a decent fight, adding DD Vos or prime Maul makes it a high diff fight. He looses sabers, and I think Dooku can contend to some extent in the force against him, thus preventing his teammate to get taken out early, still I think Plagueis would triumph in the end

samappo
It's not a Plagueis wank. Luceno confirms that TPM Sidious and Plagueis are pretty much equal in power. So if Sidious could ragdoll Maul, Plagueis is gonna ragdoll Maul, and possibly Dooku as well.

Then, Plagueis probably couldn't ****ed fighting with the fencer and would probably just outright kill Dooku with lightning.

Rebel95
Plagueis wins with moderate difficulty

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by samappo
It's not a Plagueis wank. Luceno confirms that TPM Sidious and Plagueis are pretty much equal in power. So if Sidious could ragdoll Maul, Plagueis is gonna ragdoll Maul, and possibly Dooku as well.

Then, Plagueis probably couldn't ****ed fighting with the fencer and would probably just outright kill Dooku with lightning.
Plagueis and tpm sidious before killing plageuis are pretty much equal, sidiouis got a boost from killing plageuis at the end of tpm

samappo
Doubt the boost changes the fact that Plagueis could ragdoll Maul though.

Rockydonovang
Maybe not, just figured it should be pointed out

samappo
Fair enough.

relentless1
Plaguies stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.