Godzilla (2015) and Kong (Skull Island) vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
...Akemi Homura!
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/5/57/Homura_character.png
Round 1: vs Kong in NYC
Round 2: vs Godzilla also in NYC

She gets 100 rewinds worth of prep as she did vs Walpurgis Night.

What happens?

ScreamPaste
You're all plebs.

Impediment
I don't know who she is.

ScreamPaste
She's a magical girl with time powers that went back in time over and over again to save her girlcrush from a monster.

S09mEDCqSx4

Henry_Pym
I don't think there magical girl powers work outside the void/pocket dimension and Godzilla is retardedly large compared to the Kaiju they fight.

I've only seen the first series, so unless they get much stronger it's like saying Bruce Lee with a razor blade vs a sperm whale.

ScreamPaste
The show frequently has them using their powers outside of witch barriers. Notably when Homura tries to kill Sayaka and during her training montage.

The entire Walpurgis fight also happens outside of any barrier, Walpurgis is explicitly so powerful it doesn't need a barrier.

The amount of firepower Homura lays into Walpurgis with is a lot more than was used against Godzilla in his movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.