Place Black Widow in the skill hierachy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Doesn't just have to be heroes.

If you had a top 10 most skillful live action humans, enhanced or otherwise.

Rank Widow on the spectrum.

Silent Master
If Black Widow is a 10 in skill, Baleman would be a -9,000

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
If Black Widow is a 10 in skill, Baleman would be a -9,000

thumb down

Swap Baleman with Black Widow and place her right in the middle of the battle with Doomsday...

Does she survive the sequence when Doomsday went right after Baleman? Do you really think she's skillful enough to evade 4 consecutive attacks from that monster (with no one else providing a distraction; remember Doomsday was fully focused on Batman) and survive?

I think not...

She certainly doesnt have any feats to suggest she could survive the full attention of a being that fast and powerful thats focused on killing her...

Nibedicus
Baleman never fought Doomsday.

Wrong Batman, buddy.

Silent Master
You'll have to forgive him, he's never actually watched the movie.

tkitna

laughing out loud

Widow would beat numerous Balemen at the same time.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Baleman never fought Doomsday.

Wrong Batman, buddy.

Doh!!

I was thinking about Batfleck...

Disregard my above post...

TheLordofMurder

thumb down

stick out tongue

Surtur
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb down

Swap Baleman with Black Widow and place her right in the middle of the battle with Doomsday...

Does she survive the sequence when Doomsday went right after Baleman? Do you really think she's skillful enough to evade 4 consecutive attacks from that monster (with no one else providing a distraction; remember Doomsday was fully focused on Batman) and survive?

I think not...

She certainly doesnt have any feats to suggest she could survive the full attention of a being that fast and powerful thats focused on killing her...

She does some karate and some flips and strikes a sexy pose and then suddenly out of nowhere Doomsday is in love with her.

Wouldn't be the first time some Hulking monster suddenly randomly developed feelings for her.

relentless1
somewhere above bale, somewhere below affleck

Henry_Pym
She is the living embodiment of tokenization, she only looks good against fodder and she loses to everyone who isn't a joke character. I'd probably place her below full gear Falcon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.