V, Ozymandias & Marv (All Movie Versions) Vs. Widow, Sunny & Nobu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drsoe08
Rules:

Random Encounter

Both Teams are bloodlusted

To Death

No Outside Help

PIS is off

CIS is off

Starts at 15 feet

Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Weapons are allowed

Bonus Round: Free for all

Arachnid1
Team one stomps. Ozy could handle Widow and Nobu solo, and Sunny is the major threat on their team. Dude could take some damage. V and Ozy are both bullet timers though (if I remember correctly, V blocked bullets with his Sai; if thats wrong, he could still aim dodge like a monster), and V could take stupid amounts of damage. Marv is just the cherry on top.

A free for all would go to V, Ozy, or Sunny. I'm leaning towards V.

TheVaultDweller
I would go with team 1. Nobu is the weak link here IMO. The premiere of Into the Badlands season 2 properly shows just what a monster the Widow herself is.

KingD19
Nobu is very human. Compared to the rest of them.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I would go with team 1. Nobu is the weak link here IMO. The premiere of Into the Badlands season 2 properly shows just what a monster the Widow herself is. Damn, I was thinking of the wrong Widow

I take back my comment. Never seen Badlands, so I cant really comment

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Damn, I was thinking of the wrong Widow

I take back my comment. Never seen Badlands, so I cant really comment

It's worth watching if you are a big fan of martial arts shows/movies. I assume you have seen some clips of Sunny though, as you were commenting on him. And Badlands Widow is a beast. Sadly, her season 2 rampage isn't on youtube, because it shits on this fight:

yIpNw_59bdA

She was also able to hold Sunny off for an extended period of time, though she was never going to beat him:

3-rMvOLtjqg

KingD19
Team 2 definitely wins the weapons round.

Impediment
Team One wins both rounds.

Arachnid1
It's worth watching if you are a big fan of martial arts shows/movies. I assume you have seen some clips of Sunny though, as you were commenting on him. And Badlands Widow is a beast. Sadly, her season 2 rampage isn't on youtube, because it shits on this fight:

yIpNw_59bdA

She was also able to hold Sunny off for an extended period of time, though she was never going to beat him:

3-rMvOLtjqg I thought this meant I Robot Sunny. Man, I am out of the loop. Cool clip though, I'll give it a watch.

Raptor22
I thought this meant I Robot Sunny. Man, I am out of the loop. Cool clip though, I'll give it a watch. Lol yep I'm with u. I thought it was sunny from irobot and widow from avengers.

TheVaultDweller
I thought this meant I Robot Sunny. Man, I am out of the loop. Cool clip though, I'll give it a watch.

That's Sonny, with an O. stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
That's Sonny, with an O. stick out tongue
Imho, he would bend the entirety of team 1 into 0, solo cool big grin

John Murdoch
If Team 2 can even give Team 1 a fight, I need to be a-watchin' me some Into the Badlands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.