Captain America & Bone Claw Wolverine vs Batman & Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No weapons or tricks, just a fight

StiltmanFTW
Stomp in T1's favour.

Supermutant
lol why do you hate the dynamic duo Golem?

golem370
I never been a fan but I am not giving my opinion.

Supermutant
By taking away their gear, team 2 can't really win.

golem370
Nobody has gear here but I get it.

DTM
Equipment or no, Id take Take 1 to win here.

spetznaz
Without equipment what you have is one superhuman (Steve has been more superhuman and less peak human for a long time now) and another superhuman (bone claw Wolverine's strength, speed and healing factor are jacked up due to the lack of Adamantium's weight and poisoning) versus one peak human (Bruce Wayne) and one near-peak human with exceptional agility (Dick).

This is heavily weighted in favor of team 1. It is not exactly spite, but it is close.

For example, how can any of them even hurt bone-claw Wolverine without equipment? Even with equipment it would be difficult.

So, without calling it spite, 10/10 team 1.

DarkSaint85
Team 1 solidly.

Darth Thor
Yeah it's a stomp.

h1a8
Team 1 stomps

RadZoa
Originally posted by spetznaz
Without equipment what you have is one superhuman (Steve has been more superhuman and less peak human for a long time now) and another superhuman (bone claw Wolverine's strength, speed and healing factor are jacked up due to the lack of Adamantium's weight and poisoning) versus one peak human (Bruce Wayne) and one near-peak human with exceptional agility (Dick).

This is heavily weighted in favor of team 1. It is not exactly spite, but it is close.

For example, how can any of them even hurt bone-claw Wolverine without equipment? Even with equipment it would be difficult.

So, without calling it spite, 10/10 team 1. The peak human/superhuman labels are nonsense. Bruce has physical feats that are easily on par with Cap's if not better. Only issue is Cap fanboys love to dismiss everything Bats does as "PIS" while wanking Cap and using his highest end showings.

That being said Nightwing still is outclassed here.

DarkSaint85
When Batman beats Bane (as all heroes do) it's going to be partic awesome for Bat fans.

As Bane is supposedly nearly twice as strong as a perfect human who has been injected with the strongest possible dose of Venom.

http://s6d7.turboimagehost.com/t/34569263_Batman_019-012.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.