Strongest Biological Humanoid in SW? How much could they bench press?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who's the strongest character? No cyborgs

I'd say Savage

Easily bench presses 1,200 Ibs

Zenwolf
Where are you getting 1,200 lbs from? Is that his best feat?

DarthAnt66
Savage and Maul.

Kurk
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Where are you getting 1,200 lbs from? Is that his best feat? I just compare him to your average human. Strongest benchpress is somewhere there so I'd say he does it easily.

Kurk
What about Xizor?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
I just compare him to your average human. Strongest benchpress is somewhere there so I'd say he does it easily.

Well then that isn't even that great, Enforcers can lift 2,000 lbs(1 ton) and Wookiees are stronger than they are.

Tbh I'm thinking Chewbacca might be the strongest from what I've read, he's regularly taken on and beat super strong aliens and beat a rancor with nothing but a stick among other things.

Also yes, Wookiees are noted as being humanoids.

Abit the only one I know really far as strongest strength wise for a character, so he might not be, but he's probably the closest that I've read upon.

Darth Abonis
Hohass Ekwesh, better known as Runt. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh

He was said to be 3 times stronger than a normal human

Emperordmb
Is that Sarah Jessica Parker?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well then that isn't even that great, Enforcers can lift 2,000 lbs(1 ton) and Wookiees are stronger than they are.

Tbh I'm thinking Chewbacca might be the strongest from what I've read, he's regularly taken on and beat super strong aliens and beat a rancor with nothing but a stick among other things.

Also yes, Wookiees are noted as being humanoids.

Abit the only one I know really far as strongest strength wise for a character, so he might not be, but he's probably the closest that I've read upon.

Sources for those Chewbacca feats, pls?

Kurk
lol at the horse

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sources for those Chewbacca feats, pls?

K.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/56_zpsax9p9t8r.png

The Enforcer Egome gets into a fight with Chewie who overpowers him twice, the two grappling and Chewie crushing his body.

Abit Chewie wasn't at full strength here, as Egome had previously delivered 3 surprise blows from behind, 2 of which had been straight to the head.

^ Enforcers can lift 1 ton and noted for physical prowess.

Gets into a brawl with Shallamar, a Barabel(again noted for their physical strength) sending her to the floor and swinging her by her tail to toss her across the room

She previously smashed a table in two pieces.

Having protective hides and kill with strength and efficiency.

They can also range from 1.9 meters to 2.3 meters in height, the average adult is 2 meters.

Believe Chewie's also fought Wampas too, gonna have to look into that one though but yeah.

Of course and also have the natural Wookiee accolades, such as tearing apart droids and ripping the ears off of Gundarks and being one of the strongest species known in the galaxy.

Zentrex
I was thinking Kar Vastor.
K'kruk or however you spell it deserves a mention

I don't know why I can't think of stronger people, I'm sure they exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.