Scarlet Witch VS Dr. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
Who will win? No Infinite Gem.

FrothByte
I think this was done before already. Anyway, basing just on screen feats, SW should have no trouble in a straight up fight. The only hope Strange has is bfr to the mirror dimension.

Impediment
Wanda stomps.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think this was done before already. Anyway, basing just on screen feats, SW should have no trouble in a straight up fight. The only hope Strange has is bfr to the mirror dimension.
I think it's really hard to judge magic battles sometimes because there is no "hard fact" about "will this magic work on the foe or not".

FrothByte
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I think it's really hard to judge magic battles sometimes because there is no "hard fact" about "will this magic work on the foe or not".

Wanda's biggest power is telekinesis, and Strange has done nothing to show that he's immune to it. Wanda can just grab him and start slamming him around till he's pulp. That's not even getting into Wanda's shields and mind-warp abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.