Drexel Professor 'tries not to vomit' after seeing passenger give up seat for soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/us/drexel-professor-tweets-trnd/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

http://www.businessinsider.com/professor-says-trying-not-to-vomit-after-soldier-gets-seat-2017-3

The guy is also extremely anti-white despite being one himself. The dude has wished for white genocide lol.

It all makes sense now how many college professors hold their positions because they could never achieve a real position with responsibility in the real world.

Robtard
My advice would be for him to kill himself, if he's white and actually wishes for white genocide. Lead by example, I say.

But this anti-college, anti-intellectual approach that has unfortunately grown lots of momentum in the last year or so is beyond redic, be above it.

snowdragon
To be fair it was a first class seat so thats a big deal!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kurk

It all makes sense now how many college professors hold their positions because they could never achieve a real position with responsibility in the real world.

#ConfirmationBias

Kurk
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#ConfirmationBias I will not deny my bias, but at the same time I'm an upcoming college freshman. smile

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Kurk
I will not deny my bias, but at the same time I'm an upcoming college freshman. smile

better drop out before they use their liberal mind-control powers on you. higher education is the DEVIL!

Surtur
Did you see the hilarious part where someone responded to his tweet and called him a little b*tch?

Adam Grimes
Wow that's so hilarious and imaginative.

Flyattractor
I am sure the Twitter progams had to dumb it down to be sure the rest of the Leftist Twitter User-Verse could understand the joke.

Cause ya know.....LEFTIST EDUCATION Being what it is.....

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Robtard

But this anti-college, anti-intellectual approach that has unfortunately grown lots of momentum in the last year or so is beyond redic, be above it.

Reminds me of year zero... Do you wear glasses?

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Wow that's so hilarious and imaginative.

Funny yes, but nobody said it was particularly imaginative. It doesn't have to be in order to be humorous.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user237925/imageroot/2017/03/31/oQ2FaiK.jpg

Owned.

Flyattractor
Well he had to sit there quietly. He was out in public. He can only jump around and yell and act like a butt hurt SJW PC Nazi in his Classroom at his safe place college.

duh.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Indeed, college is not about suppressing or hiding from ideas you do not like. The anti-college people who need safe spaces and want to set up booths so men can make confessions about their "toxic masculinity" and all this stuff is indeed getting out of control. We need to put a stop this, halt the momentum of these people who favor activism over academia.

Surtur
Speaking of anti-college stuff..

Student Has Grade Docked for Using the Word 'Mankind' in Paper

So yeah, that professor is mentally ill. Why are we allowing the mentally ill to teach? I find that weird. Are the people who hired them mentally ill? But then, wouldn't you have to mentally ill if you thought it was a good idea to hire someone who is mentally ill whose job it is to hire people? How far up the chain does this mental illness go?

Flyattractor
That is because Man is UnKind....at least White Man is....

Surtur
There seems to be some sort of mental health crisis among some of our college educators. This phenomenon requires further study.

Flyattractor
Lets put the Colleges in charge of the study.....

Surtur
They are too busy doing their studies on the wage gap and rape culture.

Flyattractor
That and setting up Safe Places for their white students to sit in and whine about how racist they are.

Surtur
Why would you even act like setting up a toxic masculinity confession booth would be a bad thing?

Maybe one day I'm walking around and I'm just hating on women and I want to unburden myself of this hatred and there isn't a confession booth around, so instead I just go and punch an old lady in the face and she falls and breaks her hip. You see what you made me do?

Flyattractor
Maybe Trump will help you get that Transgender Operation so you can finally cope with this issue.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed, college is not about suppressing or hiding from ideas you do not like. The anti-college people who need safe spaces and want to set up booths so men can make confessions about their "toxic masculinity" and all this stuff is indeed getting out of control. We need to put a stop this, halt the momentum of these people who favor activism over academia. save us surt, save americur.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Beniboybling
save us surt, save americur.

Keeping people like you from running the place is a good start.

Beniboybling
try and stop me pally, Beniboybling 2020.

Surtur
save us surt, save americur.

I will try to save you bro. Yeah, we're up against sad pathetic souls who think toxic masculinity confessions booths are legit ideas, but still..we gotta do what we gotta do.

Like you guys did with Brexit.

Flyattractor
try and stop me pally, Beniboybling 2020.

How can you run in 2020? I thought you and your kind said that Trump was going to Nuke the World before his term was over?

MAKE YOUR MIND UP!

jaden101
Well I think we can all agree that he has a very comedic moustache

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Well I think we can all agree that he has a very comedic moustache

Yeah but..so did Hitler bro, so did Hitler.

jaden101
Yeah but..so did Hitler bro, so did Hitler.

Someone check that man's testicles, quick.

Surtur
How dare you even suggest Hitler wasn't playing with a full sack.

NemeBro
Speaking of anti-college stuff..

Student Has Grade Docked for Using the Word 'Mankind' in Paper

So yeah, that professor is mentally ill. Why are we allowing the mentally ill to teach? I find that weird. Are the people who hired them mentally ill? But then, wouldn't you have to mentally ill if you thought it was a good idea to hire someone who is mentally ill whose job it is to hire people? How far up the chain does this mental illness go? Oh no, she got a 98% on her paper! The tragedy! laughing

Flyattractor
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oh no, she got a 98% on her paper! The tragedy! laughing

For some of those Delicate Over Achieving Teacher's Pets.
Yes...yes it is.

Beniboybling
Surt things those diagnosed with mental illnesses should be refused jobs? Wow. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oh no, she got a 98% on her paper! The tragedy! laughing

..the point wasn't her specific score, but the reason for getting points deducted.

Surtur
Surt things those diagnosed with mental illnesses should be refused jobs? Wow. sad

Beni thinks the mentally ill should be in charge of educating people? sad

Silent Master
..the point wasn't her specific score, but the reason for getting points deducted.

I wonder if his reaction would have been the same if the student was given bonus points for using words of a derogatory nature towards women or minorities.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
I wonder if his reaction would have been the same if the student was given bonus points for using words of a derogatory nature towards women or minorities.

Lol yeah, if she got 2 points off for race and gender..they'd be throwing a fit.

Beniboybling
Beni thinks the mentally ill should be in charge of educating people? sad I think racist, sexist ableists like you should be put down. sad

Surtur
I think racist, sexist ableists like you should be put down. sad

Lol what? Because I said I don't want someone who is mentally ill being a teacher? This is a bad thing? I'm not talking about someone who has a little bit of depression or something like that.

I'm talking about people seriously out of touch with reality. I'm not a parent, but no I wouldn't want someone like that teaching my kid if I was.

Beniboybling
Here: http://www.notiziedizona.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pistola-400x250.gif

u know what to do.

Surtur
Here: http://www.notiziedizona.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pistola-400x250.gif

u know what to do.

Our boy Beni has taken himself down a dark path indeed.

Bashar Teg
I'm not talking about someone who has a little bit of depression or something like that.

oh okay so you're just making up rules again.

today in "new rules by buttsurt": clinical depression is not a real mental illness.

Surtur
oh okay so you're just making up rules again.

today in "new rules by buttsurt" -clinical depression is not a real mental illness.

Making up rules? No, it's an internet forum bro. Calm yourself.

Bashar Teg
Making up rules? No, it's an internet forum bro. Calm yourself.

"lol i trol u"

what a coward you are.

Surtur
"lol i trol u"

what a coward you are.

What is funny is I've seen you routinely calling people a coward for behaving in the exact same way you behave most of the time.

Is that something you do on purpose or are you not even aware of it?

Bashar Teg
you were clearly wrong, but you can't take back the stupid thing you said because you're a narcissist and a sniveling coward. now, like a MP, you're gonna try to put the blame on me. what a mollycoddled flailing shitshow you are. baby surt is never wrong.

Surtur
you were clearly wrong, but you can't take back the stupid thing you said because you're a narcissist and a sniveling coward. now, like a MP, you're gonna try to put the blame on me. what a mollycoddled flailing shitshow you are. baby surt is never wrong.

I was "clearly wrong" ? I was giving an opinion. I clarified what I meant by it.

You got triggered by it, and are now trying to deflect it to mean I'm saying I'm "never wrong" lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.