Hayden Christensen with Mark Hamill at SW Celebration 2017!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I don't care what the haters say. I loved Hayden, especially in III.

He hasn't been to a convention since 2002. You think he's returning to the franchise?

More information on starwars.com.

Zenwolf
Cool.

Darth Thor
Yeah he did a decent job in ROTS.

Sounds pretty much like confirmation he'll appear in The Last Jedi.

DarthAnt66
Thank god. I'm tired of Disney pandering to the OT fans who hate the PT.

Darth Thor
thumb up

Beniboybling
He's part of a 40th anniversary panel that's supposed to reflect every aspect of the saga, so not necessarily about an upcoming role. However, I very much doubt he'd make an appearance after so long if he wasn't involved somehow.

Either way, looking forward to it.

DarthAnt66
I doubt he would randomly attend the first Celebration in 15 years for just a panel like that, tbh. He didn't do shit for the 30th Anniversary. I imagine we'll see him at other panels too.

NewGuy01
Goooooooood.

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

thumb up

Emperordmb
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

nfactor1995
I hate that The Force Awakens completely ignores anything to do with the prequels. Considering the prequels did a lot more to establish the lore and universe than the OT did IMO

relentless1
they don't really ignore it 100%; whats her old face mentions the Sith, Ren mentions using a Clone Army, the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

But yes, the PT gets no respect in comparison and its actually a better trilogy than the OT in a lot of ways

Zenwolf
Originally posted by relentless1
the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

For all of like....10 seconds before being destroyed before we even get an attempt to give a damn about it.

SunRazer
Hayden was quite good in a lot of Episode III. A couple of bad scenes that I think could easily be attributed to the writing and directing more than him.

And yeah, I think Ep III is OT-grade. **** the PT haters. smile

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Hayden was quite good in a lot of Episode III. A couple of bad scenes that I think could easily be attributed to the writing and directing more than him.

And yeah, I think Ep III is OT-grade. **** the PT haters. smile

thumb up

When he sliced up those Separatists, he looked like exactly what you would imagine a teenage Vader to look like.

Azronger
Hayden is a great guy. Looking forward to seeing him there.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by relentless1
they don't really ignore it 100%; whats her old face mentions the Sith, Ren mentions using a Clone Army, the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

All to take away any confusion IMO.

I mean there was a whole film named Attack of the Clones, and due to that and ROTS, a lot of people assumed Troopers were still clones. So they had to clear that up.

But then one of the first lines in the film was about bringing Balance to the Force, which was a PT concept, so I appreciated that line.

cs_zoltan

thumb up

quanchi112
Thank god. I'm tired of Disney pandering to the OT fans who hate the PT. Revenge of the Sith is still to me the best Star Wars film out to date. Haters of the pt need to be shut down.

Beerus_123
Neat. I thought he was cool in episode 3. I saw some rumors on the internet that he might make an appearance in Episode 8, but don't quote me on that.

TheNuisanceBird
There was a rumor awhile back that he was getting lightsaber training for EP8.

RHaggis
Pretty nifty news. Wouldn't mind if he came back as a ghost for a sort of mentor type role. A sort of second teacher or guidance to Rey or something. Or even if he just came back for a scene.

He did a decent job in Episode III which was a huge step up from his episode II performance which in many ways is also over-hated, but more justifiably so.

relentless1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Revenge of the Sith is still to me the best Star Wars film out to date. Haters of the pt need to be shut down.

For once we are in total agreement

DarthAnt66
ROTS is my favorite film too.

Rockydonovang
subjectively its my favourite because its the first i watched, objectively,
esb

Emperordmb
thumb up

relentless1

rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.