Splitting the Class 100+ hairs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman- current who is also both dcnu and pre dcnu
Sentry- basic
Black Adam
WWHulk
Thor
Hercules-marvel
Majestros
Capt. Marvel ( Billy )
Wonder Woman
Gladiator
Hyperion
Martian Manhunter

Rate them from 1 to 12 with 1 being the highest and base them off if their highest feats and showings.

lawest9
Also Base your ratings on the heroes basic power sets, no outside amps.

Damborgson
In what regard? Destructive output? Most lives saved? As a whole??

lawest9
As a whole.

lawest9
Bump.

lawest9
As I said whole, but basically strength feats.

StiltmanFTW
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/avatars/movie_x-men_wolverine.gif

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by lawest9
Superman- current who is also both dcnu and pre dcnu
Sentry- basic
Black Adam
WWHulk
Thor
Hercules-marvel
Majestros
Capt. Marvel ( Billy )
Wonder Woman
Gladiator
Hyperion
Martian Manhunter

Rate them from 1 to 12 with 1 being the highest and base them off if their highest feats and showings.

1. WWH
2. Superman, Gladiator, Hyperion
3. Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Thor
4. Sentry, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman
6. Hercules

TheHulk
I'm getting real sick of threads like like these, not trying to hate...but damn....

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
I'm getting real sick of threads like like these, not trying to hate...but damn....

Same here...especially from lawlest who tries so hard to downplay Hulk and up play Superman. He can't make a thread without putting both of them in there and when someone vote for Hulk, he goes crazy but thumbs up anyone who goes for Supes. Anyways, I agree with TethAdamTheRock. You can put Savage Hulk in this thread and he would still be on top. Remember, Hickman writes Hulk as the strongest on his team and this is in comparison to beings who push Universes and kill Beyonders.

lawest9
I'm getting real sick of threads like like these, not trying to hate...but damn.... Then ignore them and don't post on them. See how easy that can work?????

TheHulk
Then ignore them and don't post on them. See how easy that can work????? I was just merely stating my opinion on the matter big grin

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Same here...especially from lawlest who tries so hard to downplay Hulk and up play Superman. He can't make a thread without putting both of them in there and when someone vote for Hulk, he goes crazy but thumbs up anyone who goes for Supes. Anyways, I agree with TethAdamTheRock. You can put Savage Hulk in this thread and he would still be on top. Remember, Hickman writes Hulk as the strongest on his team and this is in comparison to beings who push Universes and kill Beyonders. When you speak of down playing one character for another, you are the master of it, you are a crazy over exaggerative marvel fan boy and a flat out Hulk loom. Anyway the same advice goes for yourself.

lawest9
I was just merely stating my opinion on the matter big grin And I was just doing likewise.

TheHulk
And I was just doing likewise. Opinion on a opinion? Fair enough smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.