Psylocke/Emma Frost/Storm vs. Scarlet Witch/Ancient One/Quake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Which team of Ladies win?

Starting distance 25 feet

carthage
Dncjrn hdhdhdxjdi ui🎣🎱🎣🏀🏒🏈🏒🏉🏉🍸🏹🍸🏹🥅🏉🏉

Scoobless
Team 2.... not sure how effective telepathy would be against the Ancient One, and even SW has shown some mental powers against the Avengers.

Quake is cool, but she's B-list here.... she may be able to break people's focus I suppose.

Kill the wrong person and SW might just disintegrate everyone though.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Scoobless
Team 2.... not sure how effective telepathy would be against the Ancient One, and even SW has shown some mental powers against the Avengers.

Quake is cool, but she's B-list here.... she may be able to break people's focus I suppose.

Kill the wrong person and SW might just disintegrate everyone though.

Eh, Quake unleashed can obliterate Storm and Psylocke if they're not careful. Storm is powerful but she takes time to gather her powers whereas everyone else here can pretty much launch attacks instantaneously.

Psylocke is the best fighter but she's going to have a tough time closing the distance.

Emma Frost is team 1's only chance and that's if she can mentally disable the other team, which is questionable because SW is on the other team. SW's telekinetic abilities might allow her to solo the other team.

TheVaultDweller
Been a while since I watched First Class, but did Frost ever display full on psychic control over anyone? I can remember her reading thoughts, sensing things, and creating illusions, but I can't recall examples of her directly mind-controlling anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.